* Big Day

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

Leetuk try hard to control his feelings. As a leader he needs to make sure the show runs smoothly. His heart pounding. Not pounding for today's stage perfomanances but because he will meet someone speical after the show. He was really nervous. Because of the nervourses, he brush his teeth several time today. He want to look perfect for her. 

But, the strange thing is why did he feel so nervous? This is not the first reality TV show for him. And he was one of the famous TV host in Korea.  He took a bottle of perfumes for the third time and spray it again to his body. It smell really strong. He keeps complaining about his hair. Food that has been prepaired for him, he just leave it on the table. This is not him. Other members also noticed. 

Eunhyuk : Its not our hyung.. He look so nervous!

Kang In: Its all because of you... I hope our stage performance will success.

DongHae : I believe in him.. dont worry. I know he can handle it!

_____________________________________

DongHae is right! Their leader, Leeteuk really amazing. Their stage performance really great. Their leader just act like there are nothing gonna happen.

But, when they sing their last song for that show, its look like their leader become nervous again especially when they share the news with all of their fans.

 

 Some of the fans look sad but some of them look very excited. They really want to know how is that lucky girl. But, unfortunately, Leeteuk also did not who she is right now. Their performances going well and they fans get home with a big question mark. Who is she? Who is she? How lucky she is get Leeteuk as her husband!

 ____________________________________________________________________________________

And now, the show have over.. He must meet his wife right after this. Leetuk change his outfit and wait for futher instructions from WGM team.

Shi Won : Smile hyung, smile.. look at the camera.. 

Leeteuk : This is hard.

Shi Won : U just need to pretent. Just act. Do not need to fall in love for real. This is just a normal TV show.

Leeteuk : But I feel so nervous. I never felt like this before.

Dong Hae : Enjoy yourself... we will always behind you.

 

_____________________________________________________

HE IS REALLY NERVOUS! WHY? U GUYS DON'T BELIEVE ME??? SEE IT IN NEXT CHAPTER ;) ------------------------------>>>