** Your Joy Is My Joy

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

   

 Today they will filming WGM. Sora decide to visit Leeteuk old school. She want to know more about him. She  also prepair a lot of  things for him. Every one (including WGM crew) get excited, except Leeteuk of course.. He get nervous. 
 
 Back to a place full of memories, Leeteuk became emotional. But with the presence of his wife on the side, he felt he was not  alone. He is willing to share all the memories with his wife, if that's what she wants. He will follow her order for today.  Although he was very nervous and embarrassed to face his teacher later. He tried to act calm.
 
**
 Sora wanted to go there not because she want to embarrass him.. Actually, she wanted to know more about him and she wanted  to be part of his memories. From now on, every time her husband recalled old memories related to schooling, her husband will  also remember these memories. She tried to get into her husband's life little by little. She wanted to create a lot of memories for  her husband so she would not easily forgotten. She is a shy person, so she set a plan to remain in his heart quietly. Clever girl. 
 
****

**
 
They spend the whole day there. Sora tried to create the best memories together. She also show what is in herself. She also have a talent in music, she can play piano very well. That makes him more happy. Now he know, she can adapted with his career as a singer.
 
She's also a bit messy.  Always injured her own self accidentally, but for him that is so cute. Make him  smile suddenly. Make him want to protect her.            klik to enjoy their memories ---> 

**

They also meet Leeteuk's teacher.He told Sora everything that he know about Leeteuk. Sora get excited. But, at the end.. he asked them about married life, and they become so shy.... but they answer the question honestly.

 

___________________

**

After finished their shooting, Leeteuk and Sora had their dinner together. 

Leeteuk : Are you satisfied..?

Sora : No..

Leeteuk : Really? But you keep smiling all day.. we?

Sora : It's alright if I'm not happy, as long as you're happy. Your joy is my joy.

[ Leeteuk do not understand. What is the different? He kept staring at Sora, try to find the diffirent ]

 

Sora : Leeteuk-shi...

Leeteuk : Ye!

Sora : U become happy when U can look at me, right?

Leeteuk : Ye... ye.. [ Leeteuk smile again ]

Sora : Same with me.. I will be happy if I can spend time with you. Your happiness is my happiness. 

Leeteuk : Is that mean, U really like me?

Sora : Maybe Leeteuk-shi... maybe.............                                                                                                                  

" Oppa... Oppa... look at me! " ~ Sora