* Believe Your Heart

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

         Today, Leeteuk will meet Sora again. This is their second date. Leeteuk wait at a small cafe. He keep looking at the street. " Where is she? " Leeteuk cant wait to see his beautiful wife. Occasionally he would glance at his watch. He look so handsome! Really like a prince.

' Sora,.... sora.. please come here... please come quickly..'

 

He sings arbitrary with the name of his wife.The weather is getting cold but he still stood there waiting for  her. From a distance,he saw someone now. Beautiful and alluring, wearing a brown leather jacket. Apparently, they wear similar clothes. Cute! He climbed down and get her.

 " Sorry... Im late.. " Sora smile. "Youre not late, my fault because coming early." Leeteuk very romantic. He knows how to treat a woman. They just looked at each other. Sora was scared because Leeteuk treated her just like a princess. Since yesterday her heart really nervous. Feel like she allready fall in love with him at the first sight. Her minds says no but her heart says yes. Leeteuk stare at his wife's face.  Her face become red. She immediately close her face with her palm. He laughed with her action. Very cute!

Leeteuk : Are you hungry?

Sora : No, Im just thirsty.

Leeteuk : Okay lets go to that cafe. 

She nodded and followed. 

________________________________________ 

    "Want something to drink, sir?" The waiter come to take their order. Leeteuk looked at Sora. 

Leeteuk : what do you want? (:

Sora : You first.

Leeteuk : Okay... give me hot chocolate.

Sora : and Americano for me.

Leeteuk : Wow... you love coffee..?

Sora : Yes I am.. 

Leeteuk : I must start drinking coffee after this and forget about the hot chocolate.

Sora : No need, I will learn to make a delicious hot chocolate for you.

 

Leeteuk smile again.. His eyes keep serching for her eyes. He could not sleep yesterday. Can not wait to meet her again today.

" Can I have your number?" This is it! 

" Of course.." said Sora.

"Actually... I have something to tell U.. I think U need to know everything about my heart" He want to be honest about his feelings.

He do not want to lie to his own heart. And he did not want to hurt her heart also.  Be honest is the best way.

______________________________________________

Leeteuk: Before we continue shooting WGM, I need to know about your heart.

Sora : I do not understand. My heart?

Leeteuk : Sora-shi,.... please listen. I think... I think.. Omg this is hard... I think, I really fallen in love with you. Since I saw U in Strong Heart sixs month ago. 

Sora : Do not lie to me. This is impossible

Leeteuk : You want proof?

Sora : U so funny! Please.... Do not play with my heart. (:

Leeteuk : If you want me to meet your parents though, I'll do it.

Sora : Are you serious?

Leeteuk : Yes I am.. I'm not a kid anymore. You just need to be honest with me. How did you feel about me?

Sora : Im afraid if there is someone else in your heart. You're famous singer, many poeple fall in love with you.

Leeteuk : But I did not love them. Only U in my heart since I saw U sixs month ago.. U want me to sacrifice my own feelings in you just for them? Is that means, U never have any feelings for me? 

Sora : I... I..

Leeteuk : Ask your heart. Let your heart decide.. 

Sora began to feel uneasy. She was confused. She feel guilty. But why? Does this mean she also fell in love with Leetuk? Unconsciously her tears dripping onto her cheeks. She quickly wipes her tears. But Leetuk also saw the tears.

________________________________________________________

" Thank you so much my princess..." Leeteuk all ready know now.

Sora: Thank you for what?

Leetuk : For love me.......... Your tears already explain everything.

Sora : I do not understand with my own heart. Why did this all happen? Is this called destiny? 

Leeteuk : Perhaps, believe in your heart and promise that you will be honest with me. Let others think we are acting, but the fact is that we really love each other. Made this shooting on WGM as an excuse for us to meet. 

Sora : I want you to prove your love to me first, then I will decide. (:

Leeteuk : As U wish my baby princess. U will definitely fall in love with me. Wait and see.