* My Baby Princess

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

Leeteuk wait for her in the teater. Its the place that WGM team choose for them. He's really excited. Eunhyuk advice keep playing in his head. "She will comes to you by herself". Leeteuk smile again. 

Suddenly, something is played on a large screen infront of him. Beautiful actress appear. One by one. Meanwhile, Sora allready arrived. They will meet now.

_______________________________________

Your wife is... KANG SO-RA!

Leeteuk shocked! She's the one that I saw in Strong Heart before? It can be... " Im dreaming right? " say Leeteuk to himself.  " This is impossible..." say Leeteuk again. "I t can be.." Leeteuk can't believe it.

 

But... believe it or not. She is allready here just for him. And right now Leeteuk feel like he is the luckiest guy in this planet at this moment! " Thank you God. Thank you for listening to my wish. If this is a fate, than I will love her every second, every minutes, every hours, every day, every month, and every year." say Leetuk in his heart.

AND.... There she is... standing there right infront of him.. wait for him. want to spend her time with him. Shes in a black dress but in his eyes, he see her in cute white dress. So beautiful... she look like a beutiful baby princess who has just come down from heaven. Smile at him with a bright face.

 Please my princess.. please open ur heart for me. I all ready falling in love with U. 

Can U hear my heart? my heart was calling for ur name.

______________________________________________

 

Leetuk panic. He did not know how to react. His heart was jumping! His body was tremble. He looks like a fool. Forget everything because he was fascinated with her beauty. Suddenly, he realized and ask Sora to sit beside him. Leetuk try to start a conversation with his wife.

Leeteuk : Sora-shi..

Sora : Yes Leeteuk-shi..

Leeteuk : Omo.. sorry I really nervous right now. Mmmmm.. you look so beautiful. Like a princess.

Sora : Kamsahamnida. U look like a prince.

Leeteuk laugh. His face keep smiling. 

 

Leeteuk : Do you know who  I am?

Sora : Of course.  leader of Super Junior. right? And Im heard many girls loves U. (:

Leeteuk : They love me but I do not love them. I love my wife only. 

Sora : Oooo really? They will be jealous of your wife form now on. 

Leeteuk : Let them jealous because I really have fallen in love. You're not angry right if I fall in love with you?

Sora just smile. She think Leeteuk just just wanted to play with her feelings. She did not know all that is true. Comes from Leeteuk heart.

 

Sora : Who is ur favourite actress?

Leeteuk : U !

Sora :  what is your blood type?

Leeteuk : A..!

Sora : Oh.. same with me.. 

Leeteuk : Its a fate.. I think God created U just for me. 

 

Sora smile again. For her, Leetuk very funny. But for Leetuk, she is the right person for him. They finished their first date for that night and they promise will see each other again tomorrow. 

___________________________________________

Leeteuk arrived at his dorm at 2am.  He thought all s were sleeping but his was wrong. They all wait for him.

Eunhyuk : Hyung, come.. sit here!

Leeteuk : Im sleepy, I want to sleep. Byeeee....

Dong Hae : No! U cannot go to sleep now. U must tell us everything first.

Eunhyuk : So?? Do you like her? 

Kang In : Who is she?

Shi Won : Ask him one by one, not like a michinegun.

 

Leeteuk did not answer. He just smile and run to his room but they chased him. Leeteuk lie down on his bed and close his eyes.

" Hyung, please... tell us.." Dong Hae really want to know everything.

" I also want to know about her" said Eunhyuk.

Shi Won comes... "Eunhyuk, Dong Hae.. just leave him alone. His extremely happy right now. Do not disturb."

 

 

"YES.... Please get out from my room and leave me alone...."