* Superhero

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

 

 

  After becoming a wife to Leeteuk, her popularity is growing. Sora look at her schedule. Very compact schedule. There's only one shooting with WGM team for this month. It means she can only see him just once for this month. Sora is not satisfied but what can she do? Sometime she felt strange with herself, why did she miss Leetuk so much? Is it because of love? Argh, sis did not know.

SM : Sora-shi.. Sora-shi! Can U hear me?

Sora : What..?

SM : I've called you three times but U did not answers.

Sora : Oh really? sorry... sorry.. I was thinking about something. 

SM : I want to know. U will go to the Academy Awards, but with whom?

Sora : Do I need a partner?

WM : Many actors call me on the phone, they want to be your partner. 

Sora : I will be there with my husband, Leetuk!

WM : I dont think so... I already asked his manager and he was really busy that day. He cannot accompany you. This will happen if married to a famous singer. The event will take place within 3 days so please.... 

Sora : If my husband can't make it, so I will be there alone. Any schedule for me after this?

SM : There is nothing more for today. Your schedule today went smoothly and was completed earlier then we expected.

Sora : Good! Please send me back home...

WM : Okay, lets go.

 ________________________________________

Her manager send her home and promised to pick her tomorrow morning.      

   

Sora lived here together with her stylist.  Since her work finished early today, so she plans to go out alone. She just left a short note to her housemates on the dining table. If she told her housemate directly, she would not be able to go out. She reached her car keys, turn on the radio and started driving to the main road.

"Where should I go?" Sora talk alone to herself. 

" Shopping? No!"

" Watch movies? No friends!"

" Eat delicous food? Allready full!"

Hmmmmm.... Allready out but no destination. Arrghhhh.... "I have done a stupid job".... "Wait! what if I call him... can he spend his time for me today? No! he must be really busy right now.." She asked and answer her own question. Finally, she decided to stop at a beautiful garden. She had to park the car quit far because all parking slot near the enterance is full. 

 With a small hat to cover her face, she started walking alone and enjoy nature. Stunning views of green trees here and there. Very refreshing. Her heart felt jealous seeing couples walking hand in hand. But what can she do. She's not like all the couple, can meet anytime they want. She continued to walk and see the behavior of the people around her. She does not realize she is being followed from behind. Her picture taken and more and more people followed here from behind. 

Suddenly, she turned around. She was shocked. There are many people with a camera and take a picture of her. She began to feel anxious and afraid. She started to walk faster, but they still follow her form behind. They start calling her name. She began to panic, she took out her phone and quickly press the dial button number 1 to speak with her manager. 

Sora : Oppa!!! Oppa!! please come here quickly. 

SM : Where are you?

Sora : Oppa! Im very scared right know. Help meeeee....

SM : WHERE ARE YOU..?!!

She told him where she is. 

SM : Just sit in one place, I will go there now! Wait for me.

She sat in a small hut nearby and wait for her manager. She is still serounded by many people. 

______________________________________

20 minutes later, she saw many girls screaming. People who surround her, now began to run in one direction.

Her legs still stiff, she could not move. And from a distance, she saw a man in white shirt run toward her.

" Ehhh... that's my husband. How did he know I was here? " Sora really did not expect it. 

  Leeteuk relieved to see his wife. He hold her hands, and take her away from there. Photographers do not want to miss the opportunity, they do not stop taking pictures of them. 

Leeteuk : Where is your car?

Sora : Over there.....

Leeteuk : Give me your car keys. 

Leeteuk opened the car door for her and they both leave the place immediately.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

She scared but at the same time she fell very happy,her husband came n rescue her like a superhero!

 p/s:

This is my favourite part from WGM... So-ra really a shy girl. She can not look into the camera at that time.

She can only give signals. BUT.. how did Leetuk know what did she wants so easily??? Hehe.. ((=

[ You like this chapter? Wait for the next one.. ]