* Normal Person

WHY ME? ~ ask Sora to Leeteuk

________________________________________________________________________

Sora feel very awkward standing in front of those celebrities in Strong Heart. She try to control herself but she still feel that everyone were staring at her and try to judge her. Her heart was beating upside down. Even her legs were shacking. She just a small name between them. She feel soooo small. Sora Sora, why did u think like that?

She pull up all her spirit and give a very big smile to the audience. Her eyes were looking everywhere. Her face look so pale and do not know how to react in this situation. Poor Sora... 

Relax Sora... relax. just do the best. Ignore everyone here. U r the best girl! fighting! ]

And that time Sora did not notice.... there, in the other corner, someone was staring at her silently. Her movement was cute in his eyes. He keep staring at her like seeing a cute yellow duckling. His heart was so interested to that girl, and he did not know why... its seem so misterious. His mind keep thinking.. Why? Why is that girl so cute to see? Many beautiful girl in this studio right now but why did my eyes keep looking at her. Hmmm... 

Leeteuk's mind : " Why her? How come I keep looking at her? "

_______________________________________

~ 5 month later ~

Sora dont have any schedule for that day. Sora took out her laptop. Try to find some new article abour her but there is nothing. Sora feel a little bit upset. But she keep smiling at her manager that stand beside her. 

SM  : What is it Sora-ya?

Sora : Nothingggg... :D

SM : I know u.. I can tell just by looking at your face.. what is it? tell me..

Sora : Really... its nothing.! I think I'm a little bit hungry.. hehe

SM : Hungry?? hey.. do u want to gain your weight again? 

Sora : Oppa!! dont say like that!! Of course I dont want that to happens. U know all my hardwork to become like this right? 

SM : Sorry, it was a joke. But I really admire u Sora-ya. U really a hardworking girl. U stand up by yourself. Sometimes I'm worried seeing U working non stop every week. Im afraid if U get sick.

Sora : Its ok.. I must do it to help my families and I can deal with it. And now, I think I need to work more harder to put my name in this industry. It seem like my name was lagging behind.

SM : U know what, I have an idea how to bring up your name quickly

Sora : Really???? Can you do that for me?

SM : Of course Sora-shi.. just wait and follow my plan ok?

Sora : Okay, but make sure u dont plan anything weird for me,.. i dont like it!

SM : OK! Promise!

SM mind : U just wait.. I know what must I do and its for ur own good.. just believe in me.. 

______________________________________________

Meanwhile, Super Junior was very busy lately. Their name become famous all over the world. Every girl going crazy about them. But as a leader, Leetuk sometimes feel a little bit sad. His name also famous but not in a good way. His name always stick with a girl. His not like that but everyone think he is. Yes, of course he like a beautiful lady because his a real man right? 

But the true is his in a mission to look the right person to complete his true indentity. His ages become 30 all ready and he need someone to be his life partner for real. He really want other people see his real character, but how? This situation keep burden his mind over and over.

Sometimes he cant keep it anymore and discuss it with his manager. Today, when taking a short break while doing his radios program together with Eunhyuk, he talk this matter again just to let go his sadness for a while.

Leeteuk : Im getting old U know, someday I will stop singing

Eunhyuk : Hyung, dont say like that. U are the best leader! 

Leeteuk : but I cannot dance and sing for the rest of my life. When the time has comes,  I need to leave all this behind.

Eunhyuk : I know how u feel... but please dont say all this, be happy will you?

Leeteuk : I will be happy if I find my life partner for real.

Eunhyuk : Dont worry hyung, ur love will come to u.

Leeteuk : How come? I need to find her.. she cannot fall from the sky to my arm.. kkkkk

Eunhyuk : U all ready look for her but until now U cannot find the right one. so why dont this time u just let it be. Who knows she will comes to you by herself.

Leeteuk : Hmmmmm..... is it?

Eunhyuk : U can try! do not try, do not know.. what do u think?

Leeteuk : sometime I think u clever than me.. hahaha

Eunhyuk : Yes!! I love when u smile like this hyung, from now on we'll wait together ok. 

Leeteuk : What do mean together? shes mine..

Eunhyuk : Omg... you really need to find a wife quickly.. 

Leeteuk smile again... this time his smile look so bright.. he wonder, will that girl really comes into his arm.. Who is she?? :D

" are you the one for me...??? "