Kai to the rescue!

A Nerd's Romance: Gangster edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- K A I -

When we piled back in the bus, that girl totally ignored me.

ing ignored me! And to top it off, she refused to sit next to me.

Can you believe it?! I turned to around to glance at her, and she was now squished between Chanyeol and Tao all the way in the back row.

She made eye contact with me and turned away quickly. 

"Kai~"

I turned to the idiot sitting next to me now.

"Do I look pretty Kai~" sand Sehun, fluttering his damn eyelashes and fake hair flipping.

I shoved his face away and took a deep breath.

First she sleeps and drools on me the first half of the ride, now she ing put me next to this stupid kid.

"Kai! Kai! Look~ That bird! It's so. . . It's so majestic~" Sehun squealed up and down his seat like a mental seal.

"Sehun," I said in a ing tone he should'nt even challenge.

He sat up straight and saluted, "Yes sir!"

"Seems like you really don't want your balls."

 

- M I N A -

I avoided Kai and his friends the minute we stepped out of the bus.

I quickly hauled my duffel bag that was the size of a freaking 8 yearold and ran into the hotel, trailing Mr. Shim.

I glanced behind me to see the fuming expresiion of Kai as he stepped out of the bus and was now staring at me.

I quickly turned.

 

- K A I -

We were all finally settled into our rooms, and out of all people guess who I have to room with for the next ing 3 days.

Sehun. That's ing who. And he's basically equivalent to babysitting a tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter