Run

A Nerd's Romance: Gangster edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- M I N A -

I watched Kai dreamily as him ate his homemade bento.

"Wah, these are so cute, Mina-ssi!" admired Tao delightedly.

"Yeah! This is freaking delicious!" said Chanyeol, with a mouth full of food.

I smiled, "I'm glad you all like them!"

I was truly happy and it  was the first time I felt as if I'd been part of something.

 

- K A I -

The guys were all over the place, buying snacks for the ride, leaving me with Mina.

We were walking around, in awkward silence.

I shoved my hands in my pocket and felt a small object. I peeked down, and pulled down the pink bunny chain.

I looked at Mina, who was so absorbed in ordering fishcakes.

"Yah, Kim Mina," I called to her.

She turned around wearing a confused expression.

Before she could ask, I pulled out the small chain and stuffed it into her hand and pretended to look around.

"Eh? Kai. . W-What's this?" 

I turned to her. "I-It's nothing, I found it on the ground over there. Y-You can have it," I countered and gave her my best 'I didn't care look.'

She giggled and narrowed her eyes at me.

"W-What?"

"Nothing~ thank you for this, I'll definitely frame it--- I-I m-mean, I-I'll definitely attach it to my phone, pinky promise!" she declared, sticking out her tiny pinky finger, her face displaying a huge grin.

"Whatever."

 

- M I N A -

I giggled to myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter