Kidnapped?!

A Nerd's Romance: Gangster edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- M I N A -

"Ahhh!!! What are you---WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but someone clamped their hand over my mouth to shut me up. 

"Ahhh! Hel---I'm----someon---KIDNA--" I struggled to scream.

I heard chuckles and hysterical laughing.

"Yah Kim Bunny, if you don't shut your trap I'm going to bury you at the bottom of the pool," I hear Sehun's hiss.

I had no idea what was happening right now!

All I knew was I was getting ready to leave my room in my cute sailor themed bathing suit, my duck floaty tube around my waist and as soon as I stepped out into the hallway someone threw a sack over my head and grabbed my arms while another person grabbed my feet, lifting me like I was a damn sack of potatoes!

I stilled for a moment. 'One of these guys definitely smells like onions,' I thought to myself.

'Yah pabo Kim Mina! Do you remember?! You're being kidnapped right now!' my brain yells at me.

'Oh yeah! Gotta keep screaming!' So I continued my struggle.

I tried to wriggle and I hear the *ping!* of the elevator.

"Yah! Is the is coast clear?" I hear a voice whisper.

"Yeah, Shim-inator is down stairs! Go go go!"

"Copy that!"

And before I knew it I hear the *ping!* of the elevator again and I was being run off to who knows where.

 

- C H A N Y E O L -

10 minutes ago. . .

"Yah! Kai is telling you and Luhan to go get that bunny from her room asap!" Sehun commanded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter