Unus

Demon Heart

Normal POV

Staring up the ceiling is what he always do after a mind blowing . For Luhan, this is the usual. He seduce the ladies, them once, then right after everything, let them sleep and start to look at the ceiling. He’s not tired of doing this sort of ‘activity’, he’s just getting sick of everything. He run his hands through his dark locks and quickly get off from the bed.

 

When he’s done dressing up and fixing himself, he look at the body sleeping on the red mattress and wonder why he even considered that this woman is different from the others. When he first look at her in the party moments ago, he thought she will take a fight before jumping with him on the bed. But as usual, in the end, Luhan labeled her as ‘common toy’. Yuri, the woman who is snoring silently now, always blushes and looks away whenever he lay his eyes on her during the party. This made him think that the lady is different because every women he met are usually straightforward, seductive and not shy. She looks beautiful, with her long and straight ebony hair that reaches down to her waist, partnered with her long fitted bloody red gown. She looks like a goddess, despite being a demon herself. Luhan sighed at that thought.

 

Yes...Demons. They are Demons. They are the immortal souls of Hell. His father, Tablo, is the King of this dark paradise, and this makes him a royal underlord. Underlord is what they call themselves; them who were born with powerful abilities. Raised with class and grace, they feel like they are higher than anyone. They have their own slaves with them, following them wherever they go.

 

Also, they don’t eat human, but they can harm them. They can feed through their fears, worries, sadness, frustations, wrath and other negative things these pathetic humans can think and feel. They can also abduct them and bring them here. Make them slaves, toys, pets or anything, name it, and they can do it. They WILL do it.

 

Luhan saw a faint movement made by Yuri on the bed. Before she can even wake up, he decided to go outside and meet with his other demon friends who are also underlords themselves. He opened the large door, and once again look at the sleeping woman. A devilish smile formed on his swollen lips.

 

“Thanks for the night, darling. I hope we will never see each other again,” he whispered to the demon lady, followed by a wink. He silently closed the door and look for his friends.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Meanwhile on Human world, Dara just arrived from her long trip. Right after she went down from her Land Rover SUV, she was greeted by her Grandma right away. She hugged her tight and rained the old lady’s wrinkled face with kisses. How she miss her so much.

 

“What took you so long, Dada?” asked by her Grandma who came from the kitchen. She brought her some snacks.

 

Dara smiled at her Grandma’s nickname to her. She missed her voice and everything about this old woman. Well, technically, that’s because her grandma, Park Durami, raised her.

 

“At first, my boss didn’t allow me to have a leave,” she said after drinking her lemon tea.

 

Sandara Park, or known as Dara among her close friends, is a professional photographer of 2NE1 mag, a fashion magazine owned by one of the richest man in South Korea, Yang Hyun Suk. She loves taking pictures, and treats her black Nikon DSLR camera as her child. According to her boss, Lee Chaerin or CL for short, she was one of the best photographer the company have. Although she is still 23 years old, she seems like a 40 year old pro photographer with her abilities and experiences. This makes her boss disagree for her to have a leave, especially nowadays when they are very busy.

 

“But you know me, Granny, I can persuade anybody”. She took a bite from her sandwich, chewed it then swallow it right after. “So in the end, she let me.”

 

When Dara told CL about the idea of her taking a one week leave, she was scolded immediately. It took her an hour just to have her permission. In the end, she won, but with the consequence of finding a new model for their magazine.

 

The older woman laughed at her granddaughter’s silliness. She really know how to handle other people. She sit beside her and caress Dara’s brown locks.

 

“You’re just like your father...so much like your father.”

 

She paused on eating her food after hearing what her Grandma said. A small smile formed on her lips.

 

“Yeah. That’s right. And I miss him.”

 

The old lady quickly hugged her. She hugged her back. The small smile never left her face.

 

The two were enjoying each others company and didn’t notice a man looking at them up from the tree. He was looking inside through the window just beside the two them. He wet his dry lips with his tongue and smile creepily.

 

“Young Master will be happy about this.”

~ ~ ~

 

Jajan!!! .

Did you like it??? .Hope you did! ..

See you on my next update.

 

_:shine25.