Its Hurt Me Part 1

Love~,Love!!,Love???.(Updating for the last)

B2ST is now at their manager's room.

They're waiting for their personal doctor to come.

Hyunseung keep  walking back and forth..feeling worry for his dongsaeng.

The other members stand beside the unconcious Junhyung,who lying on the sofa,unmoved and plastered their face with concern plus worry look.He is their umma afterall.

CREAK!.

The door open,revealing the person they waiting for..the doctor!.

"Junhyung-sshi fall sick again??".The doctor asked,feeling anxious.

The doctor pick up his pace,checking Junhyung up while the other just monitoring.

"This time...he really facing a high fever..".The doctor said,letting out a silent sigh.

The members already glance at each other while Doojoon just stay silent as his eyes fall on Junhyung's figure.

Im sorry..

"How can he became like this??.Did something happen??".The doctor asked,seeing Junhyung unconcious state.

The members tongue-tied,dont know what to answer.

"I-If you ask his unconcious state..H-He slipped just now..maybe our sweat drip too much..haha..".Hyunseung made up an answer while making a fake laugh and unconditionly rubbed his nape.

"Oh..I see..".The doctor said,didnt trully believe.

"So..Is there anything else,doc?".Hyunseung asked when the doctor too captivated in his own world.

"Owh..and he seem to face something,like a stress or a problem but he just keep it to himself".The doctor said.

They steal a glance on Junhyung after the heard the doctor.

"...He have a weak heart,so his body cant tolerate with the pressure he faced and slowly make him weak..and become like how is he now".The doctor continued.

"I hope you take a really really good care on him..Its worrying me since it my first time I see Junhyung-sshi condition bad like this.He really seem to face a fact that hard for him to accept".The doctor said with a sad face.

"And here's the medicine..I know he hate it but you must force him..He's too weak right now..".The doctor said with a slightly stern voice.

"Ok..Thank you soo much,doc fpr your deeds".Hyunseung shown his gratitude with shaking the doctor's hand and the others do the same.

"So..are you statisfy now,Yoon Doojoon-sshi?".Kikwang voice out which is stunned everybody up.

Kikwang rarely call their full name except that he felt too annoyed.

Doojoon gulped his saliva.

Doojoon make Kikwang dumbfounded by his unrespond which making Kikwang rushed to him.

"Do you really have to do that?!!.Slapping him!!.You should know him better!..You should know he already sick!!.How cant you see it?!".Kikwang outburst and said it in one breath.

The others just stand still,a little afraid to encounter.

Kikwang rapidly clench Doojoon's shirt tight which is making the leader slightly gasp for air.

Its was too shocking for the others that they froze on their feet.Yoseob quickly went to his bestfriend to cool him down.

"Kwangie..please stop..".Yoseob pleaded,and Kikwang slowly loose the grip,dont want to make his bestfriend sad.

The others sigh in relief and Doojoon coughed a bit,Kikwang grip is too strong!.

Kikwang still have the leftover feeling so he decided to went out for some air.

Suddenly,he stop halfway..

"So now..do you think you'rs qualify to call yourself a bestfriend if you tend to hurt one..".Kikwang asked sarcastically and left,followed by Yoseob and later on Dongwoon since the atmosphere too heavy for him!.

Hyunseung took a glance on the lost-looking leader.

He let out a slow deep sigh.

"Doo..do you really love Jun?".Hyunseung asked out of the blue.

"I do!.I really do love him!".Doojoon exclaimed.

"But why you hurt him?".Hyunseung asked the leader bluntly.

Doojoon's mouth zipped on his own..

Hearing no reply from the older,Hyunseung then pick Junhyung up and carry in a bridal style,to make Junhyung comfortable.

He pass through Doojoon with sparing a glance on him.

"W-Where do you want to take him?".Doojoon asked,a bit stuttered.

"Home".Hyunseung answered shortly.

"Better pick our things up..".Hyunseung said.Doojoon just give a nod as an answer.

"Im sorry for treating you like this,Doo..but the others seem cant forgive you especially Kikwang...and so do I".Hyunseung left,leaving Doojoon dumbfounded.

...................

"He's not waking up yet?".Kikwang asked,a concern voice could be heard from it.

Hyunseung just shake his head lightly.

"We better rest as we have more practice tomorrow for our new comeback..and someone should accompany Junhyung".Hyunseung said

"Please let me.."Doojoon said in a low voice.

Kikwang already glare at him like a glare could kill someone.Doojoon just lower his head.

Hyunseung can see sincerity in Doojoon's eyes.

"Ok".

"Hyunseung hyung!".

"Just let him be,Kwangie.."Hyunseung firm with his decision.Kikwang slightly pout.

They left the room,leaving 2jun alone.

Doojoon take a chair and sit next to Junhyung.

The guilty overtook him as he see Junhyung's face.

He clasped Junhyung's hand softly and a soft sob coukd be heard from him.

"Junnie..Im soo soo sorry..I shouldnt slap you..I-Im really a pabo.I shouldnt let my anger out on you..soo sorry, Junnie".Doojoon said between his soft cry.

But why..why you said like that to me,Jun?...

 

I hope you like this one....^^..feel free to drop your comments~~!!..^o^

And I also would like to thanks the readers for subscribing,commenting and reading my fic..^_^

I hope you still like it in the future..>_<