The Hurt Part 2

Love~,Love!!,Love???.(Updating for the last)

Junhyung still in his deep sleep..

Hyunseung enter in since the other members still busy with themself.

I wonder what happen to you yesterday,Junnie..

Hyunseung look deep to Junhyung's sleeping figure.Want to know what make the younger became like that last night.

"Junnie...wake up..".Hyunseung shoved Junhyung body lighty.

"Ummm...".

"Wake up..Junnie..We have practice today,remember?..so you must wake up now".Hyunseung said softly while patting Junhyung's body more that been cover whole by his blanket.

Finally,after a few pat the younger finally wake up but just a glimpse of his eyes could be seen.

"I'll wake up now...you can out now..thank you,Seung".Junhyung said monotonuesly.Hyunseung dont want to make the younger felt more uncomfortable with the situation he have right now?? so he just do as the younger told him to.

When Hyunseung already out,Junhyung wake up slowly.

PANG!.A hurt out of blue struck in his head.Junhyung felt sudden dizziness and he panted hard.

"M-My head...".He laid to the wall,try to ease the pain.

"P-Please dont c-come now..".Junhyung said,a bit stuttered,like knowing something would happen to him.

When the pain finally ease,he slowly slid down from his bath and took a fast bath.

He felt that the water is too cold for him and he cant take the bath too long.After the bath,he wore the casual clothes for their practice today but he decide to wear a slight thick cloth to lessen the cold he felt.

He can felt his trembled body and cough a couple times but he try his best to get his composure back so it will be unnotice by his other members.

He went out and went straight to the kitchen,where the members would be.

"Ah,Jun...come,lets eat!".Hyunseung saw his dongsaeng's presence and patted the seat beside him.

He just follow without a word.He sit flat onto the sit,facing their leader.

Junhyung made an eye-contact to him.The leader smile sweetly to him but seeing Doojoon's face make him remember the event of last night.

His face darkening and he averted his eyes to somewhere else except Doojoon.

Doojoon smile drop,seeing the younger action but he just let it be.Maybe Junhyung have some problem??.. but what is it??..

They eat silently since the tired from yesterday didnt washed off fully yet from their body.Hyunseung took a glimpse to all of s who silently eat.

Then his eyes stop to Junhyung.He quirked his eyebrow,sense something odd at the younger.

"Junnnie..".Hyunseung called Junhyung.The younger look to his direction.All the members also paid their attention to him since its rare for Hyunseung to speak up when the atmosphere is silent.

"Arent your cloth a little bit thick,Jun..plus a long sleeves..Dont you always wears the sleeveless one when you went to our practice?.We will sweat a lot,you know~".The members then averted their eyes from Hyunseung to Junhyung.The 4D prince said does make sense.

Why would someone wear a long sleeve shirt..That not too odd but wearing kind of slight thick shirt on a summer season??..Isnt it kind of weird??.

"Yeah,Junhyung hyung..why wearing the thick shirt.Dont you felt hot with it".The maknea added.

Junhyung tongue-tied.Dont know what to explain.

Every s eyes are on him now.Junhyung gulped a bit,feeling nervous.

"Ahh..uhh...I-I just want to wear it.Isnt wrong?!".Junhyung said a silly answer make s tilted their eyebrows.Felt weird with the odd answer.

Junhyung cant take the stare anymore so he get up,wash his dishes and prepared for the last before he went down.Their manager already waiting.

The other members also start their track and went quickly to their van.

When they get in,Hyunseung feeling weird seeing Junhyung not in his usual seat instead one of their manager sit there.

"Manager-sshi,where's is Junhyung?".Hyunseung asked,weird to see Junhyung not in his place.

The manager point out his finger to the front.Junhyung seated next to their manager?.Isnt this a bit weird?.He never seated next to their manager unless its necessary or he has his only schedules.

Hyunseung take a look at him and Junhyung seem in deep sleep and slightly pant??.

Jun..what's wrong with you today?..Its so not you..Did something happen to you,Jun?

 ..............................................

*clap* *clap*

"Okay!..have a break now!..We'll start in 10 minutes".The leader make a call.

The members lay down while panting hard.

Junhyung laid near the mirror and rest his head.The pain come again.

"Ughh...dont come again..".Junhyung murmured under his breath and panting.

He roaming his eyes all over the places,to ease the pain and Doojoon suddenly went towards him.

His eyes slighty widen.He tried to get up eventhough the pain still attacking his head.

"Jun!..wait!".Doojoon grabbed Junhyung's wrist.Junhyung suddenly become dark.

"Let me go".Junhyung said monotonuesly.

"What?".

"Let your dirty hand off me!".Junhyung suddenly outburst.His breath now is not equilibrium.He panted hard than before.

Doojoon widen his eyes.Cant believe Junhyung said that to him.

Junhyung was about to walk away again after get back his hand but Doojoon hold his wristone more time but now a bit stronger.

"What did you say,Yong Junhyung?".Doojoon sounded a bit angry.Junhyung suprised with the tone but he fight it off.

"Didnt you hear me..Get off of your filthty hand off me!!".Junhyung screamed a bit louder.The others members stare at their direction

PANG!A slap come to Junhyung's face.

Junhyung out of blue fall flat on the floor and unmoved.

The others members suprised and went towards Junhyung.To help him.

"Doojoon!..You bastard!.Do you have to do that to him?!".Kikwang outburst make the members suprise and so do Doojoon.Its rare to see Kikwang mad and that mode is on.

Doojoon felt a bit scare with Kikwang outburst and Junhyung become too weak all of sudden??.Fall just from a slap??

"Jun!Jun!.Gosh!.He fainted".Hyunseung make a remark.

"Omo!.He's burning too,hyung!".Yoseob said after he touched Junhyung's forehead.The members suprise and start to panic.

Doojoon froze on his feet.Cant believe what he done to his beloved one.

"Call the doctor,Woonie and Seobie, tell this matter to the manager".Dongwoon hurriedly called the doctor while Yoseob fasten his pace to get the manager,followed by Gikwang.

Hyunseung carry Junhyung in bridal style and went to a suitable place to put Junhyung down.

Hyunseung suddenly stop his track.

He look to Doojoon with menancing eyes.A very angry look.

"Dont let the emotion control you..If you still like this..you will grasp all and you will lost all..".Hyunseung's last words make Doojoon look to him.

Hyunseung turned and start to walk again.

"And you better ask forgiveness from him later".Hyunswung left Doojoon alone.

Letting him to settle with his feeling.Doojoon gripped his fist tightly.

What have I done...

 

 

 

 

THe continuition~!!..Hope you like this one.Feel free to drop your comments.^^