Project 0: Yuri’s Revenge

Amor Vincit Omnia
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Determination was plastered on Taeyeon’s small face—beads of sweat on her forehead, creased eyebrows and a stern look in her eyes. She ran as fast as she can to the only person she knew who can save her.

 

Seohyun. The smartest friend they have. And apparently, the only sane one who can actually help.

 

Taeyeon exhaled, trying to appease her throbbing heart. The tedious run made her pant but the adrenaline and the premonition of danger made her forget the tiredness. She must make Seohyun understand what happened to her. She must get help at all cost. This horrific change must be reversed.

 

Time was running out.

 

She gritted her teeth, fists clenched into little balls. It was an ordinary morning when she woke up; she did the same mundane activities she always does like any ordinary days: brush teeth, take a bath, don clothes, eat freshly cooked breakfast and—eat breakfast? And then, it dawned on her. Who cooked the breakfast?

 

She searched for Tiffany but couldn’t find the girl. Taeyeon then knew what exactly happened. It’s that time of the year again. Oh, how can she be so careless?

 

It was Yuri. And Jessica. Taeyeon swears, those two are the culprits. They probably have Tiffany taken hostage too!

 

She huffed, now looking straight at Seohyun’s eyes. This was the moment, this was the time. She must make Seohyun understand. She opened her lips and explained as elaborately as she could.

 

“Dadada dada dadada DA. DAdadadada DA!” Taeyeon fired.

 

Seohyun, who was now squatting to see Taeyeon eye to eye, arched her eyebrows. “Slowly, unnie. I didn’t get the last part.”

 

Taeyeon scrunched her nose and then, put her hands on her waist. “Nomnom nom! Nom nom nom! Papapa papa paa! Daaaaaaa!” She shook her in frustration.

 

“So, uhm,” Seohyun crossed h

Please log in to read the full chapter