Stand Up For Him

Forever As One

Back At The House 

Hyunjoong:*taking deep breaths trying to calm his anger*

Hyungjun:Joongie are you alright *worried stands up from the couch*

Hyunjoong:*shakes his head and heads to their bedroom*

Hyungjun:*worried about to follow after him*

JungMin:Ill go *worried follows after him*

Hyunjoong:*wobbles in his walk closes the door to their bedroom slides down the door tears fall crying*

JungMin:*ear to the door hears him crying heart breaks sighs*Leader....

Hyunjoong:*crying covers his face*

JungMin:*sighs walks back to the others*

Youngsaeng:Is hyung alright *worried*

Kyujong:Is something wrong 

JungMin:*sighs shakes his head looks down*

Hyungjun:Im going *about to walk to their bedroom*

JungMin:YA junnie *grabs a hold of him*

Hyungjun:Let go of me im not going to let my boyfriend go through this alone *looks at them*

Kyujong:*hand on his shoulder*Ya junnie we dont wanna see leader like this as well

Youngsaeng:It doesnt make us feel good either *hand on his shoulder shoulder*

JungMin:*hand on his chest looks at him*Junnie you and i know leader the most you know how he is

Hyungjun:*pushes them off him kneels down and screams*AHHHHHH

Kyujong:*sighs sadly pats his back*

Youngsaeng:*looks away looks down*

JungMin:*kneels down hand on his shoulder*Hyungjunnie

Hyungjun:*tears fall from his eyes*I feel like a horrible boyfriend

Kyujong:Your not neither of you are *sighs*

Youngsaeng:This isnt any of your guys is fault its our stupid agencies fault *hand on his other shoulder*

JungMin:There right junnie you guys cant be blamed for whats going on...we know the truth and they cant take thay away from us *half smiles*

Hyungjun:How is this suppose to make me feel better when my own boyfriend feels like the whole world has made him seem like he betrayed us its like hes dragging the world on his shoulders...and the only thing i can do is stay by his side without saying a word *tears fall*

Kyujong:You know leader doesnt want you to do anything because he knows it can effect you and us *looks at him*

Youngsaeng:He'll blame himself if something happens to us especially you

JungMin:We cant let leader see our breaking point its gonna give him a weakness all we can do is give him support 

Hyungjun:What kind of support is this were just gonna stand here and do nothing we need to say something *looks at them*

Youngsaeng JungMin and Kyujong:*looks down*

Hyungjun:I know you guys want to say something in defense of him am i right *looks at them*

JungMin:I really do ..i want to so bad i hate seeing one of my best friends this way*looks down*

Kyujong:So do i my heart breaks for him *sighs*

Youngsaeng:I do to its not fair hes going through this *looks down*

Hyungjun:Then i say we stand up for him *smiles big*

Youngsaeng Kyujong and JungMin:Ya *smiles they stand up in agreeement*

Hyungjun:*smiles thoughts*Joongie im sorry but this is as far as i can handle seeing you go through this pain i stood back long enough but not anymore i cant seeing the man i love in pain im not letting you fall because if you do then ill fall with you