All Or Nothing

Forever As One

Later That Night

JungMin:*pacing back and forth fingers to his mouth thinking*

Kyujong:*in sync passing back and forth with jungmin*

Youngsaeng:*hand on his forehead upset looking down*

JungMin:What in the world are we suppose to do *sighs*

Kyujong:*sighs shakes his head*How can we do anything 

Youngsaeng:He's right were watched like hawk eyes if we do something itll probably be on the news the next day *sighs*

JungMin:Well we have to get leader out of there *mad*

Kyujong:Jungminnie calm down we do as well *hand on his shoudler*

Youngsaeng:It hurts us as well knowing hes away from us mostly junnie we want to reunite them as much as we can but what can we do to help them *sighs*

JungMin:This isnt right this agency should be exposed for what they do to their clients *mad arms crossed*

Kyujong:We shouldve left this agency from the first moment that scandal came out *sighs*

JungMin:*sighs shakes his head*Im so worried for leader who knows what they can do to him 

Youngsaeng:We can just hope for the best and that he'll be ok until we get him out of there *worried looks down*

Hyunjoong:*sighs shaking the doors to his room in his "house"*YA LET ME OUT OPEN THE DOORS 

Security:*guarding his room ignoring his screaming*

Hyunjoong:*sighs slides down the door reaches in his pocket a picture of hyungjun tears fall*Well be together soon 

JungMin:I just cant imagine the pain both the love birds are feeling right now *shaking his head*

Kyujong:Together yet far apart *looks down*

Youngsaeng:I havent seen junnie eversince we got back home from joongie *looks down*

JungMin:*sighs*Ill go talk to him

Kyujong:*smiles looks down*

With Hyungjun

Hyungjun:*laying on the hammock looking at his and hyunjoongs pictures tears rolling down his cheeks*

JungMin:Junnie *half smiles hand on his shoulder*

Hyungjun:*sighs wiping his tears away*That was all i could do for him jungminnie

JungMin:*sighs sits next to him*Huh i promise you junnie we will get leader back

Hyungjun:What if we cant...what if they hurt him *tears fall*

JungMin:*looks down at his hands sighs*

Hyungjun:Jungminnie i dont want to see him hurt i cant stand to see him hurt *shaking his head*

JungMin:We will get him out of there and back to us *half smiles*

Hyungjun:*sighs*

JungMin:When he comes back here we will keep him safe and protect him at all times *half smiles*

Hyungjun:Why do i feel like a terrible boyfriend i couldnt even protect my boyfriend i shouldve known something was wrong *sighs covers his face*

JungMin:He thought he was doing thats best for you...for us *hand on his back*

Hyungjun:I just want him here with me safe and sound

Kyujong:*bardges in*And well do all it takes to bring him back

Youngsaeng:All or nothing *smiles*

Hyungjun:You guys are willing to do this *looks at them*

JungMin:SS501 dont fight alone they fight together  *smiles*