Let the Attraction Begin!

My Opposite Honey!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

I was bored. VERY BORED actually. I was sitting on the passenger seat of my sister’s baby, her Ford F-150 Supercrew off road pickup truck, while playing Temple Run 2 on my white Iphone 5s. I’m playing happily (it was my favorite game after all), but Mr. Boredom keeps on nagging at me. I sigh deeply and pause the game. I decided to go outside instead.

Right after I open the door, the cool morning breeze greets me instantly. I love mornings and this time, I feel great and refreshing. I went straight to the front and sat down on the nose of the truck. I try to observe the place. Many people were still on their morning routines. Some are jogging solo, while others are with friends. Others are biking, but most of them are walking happily with either their family, friends or pets. I smiled on them. They are exhausted, yet, they still look happy.

 

“I wonder if most of them will become our neighbors,” I thought.

 

I was awaken from my reverie after hearing the sound of gates being opened. I immediately look into it and all of a sudden, my smile fades and was replaced by a frown. I look at the guy who is wearing a black jogging pants and black shirt with an image of a wolf printed on it. He is also wearing a grey hooded jacket. It seems like he just finished jogging, probably half an hour ago after we arrived here, just by looking at his sweat which almost dried up. But the thing that really caught my attention was his smirk.

 

“Oh..good morning, Babo,” I told him with a smirk of my own. He glared at my statement, but return his smirk right after. I wonder how he can change his mood with ease.

 

“Is that how you greet the ‘owner’ of the house you are about to live?” the idiot said while emphasizing the word owner.

 

I felt shiver run down my spine after hearing his very deep voice.

His voice. His voice that can bewitch any lady, old or young. His voice that makes the other guys wish that they had it instead of him. His voice that mesmerize the teachers and make them prefer him to read some statements to the class more than anyone in order to hear his voice. But all of this, to me, is nothing. I am immune to him. I am his enemy after all.

I tried to think of any words to throw back at him. For God’s sake! He is not the only occupant of the house! But before I could even think of anything, he talks all of a sudden.

 

“They want you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter