2--

Between Fairy Tales and Reality

“You purposely tripped Evelyn over to twist her ankle didn’t you? You really think I would like you? You’re ridiculous Li Yin. I never thought you were that kind of person,” Jongdae accused.

Li Yin stood there as people snickered and laughed at her. She didn’t know what was going on, but she knew that she was being accused for something she didn’t do. What could she do though? She wasn’t used to expressing her feelings, so she just let it be.

The day was rough, but Li Yin lived through it. What made it even worse was the rain started pouring down as soon as school had finished. Li Yin ran through the rain. Suddenly, her head was covered by an umbrella that was held out for her. She looked up and Jongdae was standing there, emotionless as always.

“Take it,” he said as he walked off.

“Jongdae! Have you ever liked me? Even for a slight second?” Li Yin shouted.

“No Zhang Li Yin, let me make it clear to you, I will never like you,” Jongdae turned around and said

The rain had given her courage; the rain had made her confess.

“Jongdae! I have liked you since I don’t know when, but I know that you already have Evelyn, but I’ll never stop liking you. You made me feel the warmth of being loved, you made me feel the pain of seeing you with Evelyn, you made me feel happy when I saw you smiled, you made me feel the feelings of love, hate, happiness, jealousy and so much more. I love you, and I’ll love you until the end of time, even if you don’t understand my feelings!” Li Yin shouted while looking up.

Jongdae was long gone, and Li Yin had collapsed onto the floor. Her uniform was soaked, but she didn’t care. She felt empty. Why did she just confess? She didn’t even know the reason why, but she knew that it would always be an unrequited love.

A tear trickled down Jongdae’s face. He didn’t like Li Yin, so he didn’t know why that tear had fallen. ‘You need to keep your distances,’ he muttered to himself as he walked away, getting soaked by the rain.

Li Yin had to ask what Evelyn had told Jongdae, so she walked to the house she was so familiar with. This house was once hers, but now it belonged to someone who had taken everything away from her.

“Oh who do we have here?” Evelyn smirked.

Li Yin stood face-to-face next to Evelyn on the top of the long flight of stairs.

“You, what did you tell him?” Li Yin whispered

“Some little lies that he would obviously believe,” Evelyn sneered

With those words, Evelyn lunged off the stairs while sneering at Li Yin. Li Yin watched Evelyn, everything had come so sudden. The person who was supposed to be an angel turned out to be the worst devil in the world and at this moment, Evelyn was lying at the bottom of the stairs, while Jongdae was eyeing Li Yin.

Jongdae cussed at Li Yin as he picked up Evelyn and ran out the door. Li Yin didn’t know what to do, so she started to flee towards the small dark house located on the corner of her street. She shut herself in there until she heard the rapid knocking at her door.

She opened the door and Jongdae pushed her in, forcing her to sit down.

“You are a cruel lady Li Yin. Donate your legs to Evelyn right now. You don’t know how hard she tries to impress your mum; you don’t know how hard she practices to become a star dancer. You stole away everything that belonged to her, and you can only repay her by giving your legs to her,” Jongdae shouted.

“What about me Jongdae? Have you ever considered how I feel? Evelyn’s not the only one that wants to dance. Evelyn’s not the only one that loves you. Evelyn stole everything away from me. I guess you really don’t care though, so I’ll give my legs to her. This might be the last thing I can do for you,” Li Yin was already on the verge of tears.

“I don’t force you to feel those feelings. You choose to feel those feelings yourself. You’re right, I don’t care about your feelings and I’m happy that you have chosen to give your legs to Evelyn. Goodbye,” Jongdae replied.


Hey Guys~ Chapter 2 up! Fast, right? Hehe, maybe not!

But I'm going to clear up a few things; (even though no one has asked)

1. This story is mine. In the first chapter there might have been a few 'Theos' and 'Averys', thats because I wrote this story for English, and I really liked it, so I decided to post it on here. Frankly, It was really hard to find all the names and change all of them, and thank you so much to @summertwinkle for reminding me there was a replace tool on Word.

2. Again, the chapters are really short because this story was originally only 3 pages long, and I don't want to finish the story before my poster arrives, I also don't want my subbies to wait too long for my stories, so I'm really sorry if they're short.

-kyeoptaluhan88 (You can call me dongsaeng or unni, depending on your age. I'm 13, so you decide :D)

I'm also extremely sorry if this story is really bad