3--

Between Fairy Tales and Reality

It had been a year already, but Jongdae was never found again. Jongdae never stopped looking for her though, Evelyn had told him the truth and he ran out like he had gone crazy.

Perhaps he would never realise how deeply he loved her.

Perhaps he would never find her.

Perhaps everything happened for a reason.

Perhaps

It was a rainy day again, but Jongdae was still out looking for the one he loved; Li Yin. He was standing in the rain, watching as the thunder clouds towered over him. He had been a jerk, and nothing; absolutely nothing in the world could make up for all he had done to Li Yin.

There she was, sitting under the cherry blossom tree on her wheelchair. Li Yin didn’t die, she lived. She didn’t know what gave her the courage to keep on living. Jongdae and left her, everything had left her. She was left with absolutely nothing but herself.

Jongdae looked at her profile, she looked fragile, and the smile that used to be plastered on her face was now replaced by a straight face. He cried. It had been so long since he last cried and crying wasn’t something he usually didn’t like to do.

Li Yin was a strong woman, but she had to admit the years of hardship have shaped her into the person she was at this point. She wasn’t heartless, she wasn’t cold, and she was just powerful. She knew that she would mean nothing to Jongdae, so why not keep her distances? Maybe her love for Jongdae would never fade away, but as time passed, her body got weaker and weaker. She wanted to spend the last moments of her life with the one she loved, but was that really possible?

Jongdae showed up to tell her that it was possible. She was sitting under the same cherry blossom tree again, and he stood in front of her, to show her that he had been looking for her. Li Yin wasn’t the only one that was changed by the movement of time. Jongdae’s beard has started growing, and he looked just as vulnerable as Li Yin. They gazed at each other for an eternity, none of them wanting to break the silence.

Li Yin couldn’t believe who was in front of her. When she saw Jongdae, she felt anger, love, hate and all different mixed emotions bubble up inside her. Love was the emotion that overtook in the end. The tears in her eyes had betrayed her. Jongdae was now sure that Li Yin still loved him after so many years.

Jongdae walked towards Li Yin, not moving his eyes away from hers. He leaned down and rubbed her tears away. So many years had passed, and it was true that their feelings for each other had never faded away.

Li Yin smiled at him. He wasn’t the old Jongdae that she knew. Right now, this Jongdae only belonged to her. The current Jongdae wasn’t the one that was blinded by perfection. The current Jongdae was the one that had dedicated his love to Li Yin, and only Li Yin.

But that one question made her turn away from him. Her coldness stunned Jongdae. Of course, Li Yin didn’t want to do this to Jongdae, but was she really willing to take the risk of loving someone who had hurt her so badly? No, she wasn’t ready, even though she was willing to.

“I can’t do this Jongdae, I’m scared…,” Li Yin said as she turned around and tried to get off her wheelchair.

“Please forget me Jongdae,” Li Yin cried silently as she limped away from him.

Jongdae watched, it felt as if his heart had been cut into a million pieces. If he had found out he loved Li Yin earlier, everything wouldn’t have happened. He was the one that had created the scene he saw today, he was the one that made Li Yin the cold person she was now. He was at fault for everything that had happened. 


 

OMG. I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long, but if you guys don't already know, Luhan was my bias. When he left EXO, I cried for a few weeks, but I knew I still had to stay strong. 

Here's my message for my baby:

 Another member leaving SM, and it just happens to be my poor baby Luhan. Tbh, Luhan was the first person I saw for EXO, he was my first bias and my only bias. Seeing him leave really breaks my heart. . I understand that he is experiencing discrimination, health issues and other things like not being able to see his parents, so I am proud of my baby. . This may be the last time I'll ever see him with EXO, so I've been crying ever since I heard the news. Luhan was always one of the strongest members in my opinion, and if he can't deal with SM I really can't imagine what the other members are experiencing. Tbh, I think the first ones to leave EXO will be the Chinese members, because they aren't getting the fair treatment. . Luhan, did you know that I'll support you forever, even after you leave EXO. . Luhan, did you know that some things will never change? Did you know I'll never stop liking you? . Luhan, it's your decision, I respect it, I really hope you can live a better life in the future. . EXO may become your past, but please remember the other 11 members that once went through these hard times with you. . 鹿晗,我爱你。♡ . 鹿晗,你回家了。♡

And recently he was spotted in a cofee shop in China, and he looks so healthy ♡ I love you Luhan, I'm proud of you ♡