I couldn't.....

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Autumn really didn't want to look at the list of entries. She knew she had failed. She hadn't even been able to open for her audition. She sighed silently and made her way over to Colin. She smiled at him brightly, congratulating him.
"Arigato Autumn-Chan " He beamed back and then stopped and studied her face, "It's ok, I'm sure My step-Mom would have put you in somewhere..." Autumn nodded and pointed to a poster that was up, "You're doing the girl group dance?" She nodded again and grimaced. Colin laughed slightly and pulled her over to the stair case that leads up to the roof. 
"Eurgh! I would rather just not be involved than work with those snobs!" Autumn scowled as the reached the top and her boyfriend ruffled her hair slightly. THey reached the top of the stairs.
"There you both are!" Kim Dong-Hyub grinned at us from leaning on the roof railing. Autumn stuck out her tongue. Dong-Hyub was Colin's best friend. They always chilled out together. He was the only one other than Colin that had heard Autumn talk at school.
"Shush it Dong. It's not like we agreed a time to meet." She rolled her eyes and threw her back onto the floor. Colin shook his head smiling.
"I know your mad, but lets not take it out on Dong, ok?" Autumn pouted and sat down. She nodded and smiled at Dong-Hyub apologetically. The two males joined her and she relaxed, glad she was able to be herself around them. 
"Have you revealed your song yet Colin?" Dong took an apple out of his backpack and bit into it as Colin shook his head.
"It's a suprise." Colin took out a sandwhich and handed it to Autumn. He had been making her lunch every schoolday since christmas. 
"Even I don't know what it is." Autumn took a bite of her food and pecked Colin on the cheek in thanks.
"Hey! No lovey stuff! Thrid wheel gets jelous when you two do that!" Dong laughed and Colin raised a brow.
"Mine...." Colin pulled autumn onto his lap and She giggled.
"Babo... He means you. I'm stealing you." Dong picked autumn up and moved her off Colin's lap. Then, he sat in the spot she just was.
"Come here Colin baby!" Dong tackled Colin over Autumn laughed at the sight of her boyfriend flailing beneath his taller built friend. She jumped ontop of Dong.
"Now i will squash you both!" Both males pretended to Die and then she clambered of before returning to her food.


Colin's POV (only time i'll write from someone's pov in this story)

I told Autumn to wait by the doors for me as I returned to the music room to pick up my guitar. I wanted to practice my song some more. I had to get it perfect for Autumn. I smiled goofily and bent down to zip my guitar up in it's case. I heard the door open and maajority of the girls in my class snuck in.
"Are we all clear? HaeSoon is going to drop out for sore throat. Mute is the backup, so when she gets on stage and has to sing..." One of the older girls rotated their hand to the others.
"And she'll embarrass herself and Colin won't want her anymore!" The girl who answered clapped excitedly and I frowned. How shallow do they think i am?! I stuck my earphones in and picked up my guitar. I stopped as i pretended to only just spot them, and pulled out my Earphone.
"Hello ladies." They froze and I smiled as best i could, "I had my music on and didn't hear you arrive. Sorry, i should have greeted you." I waved and left the music room. My fake smile returning to a frown. How dare they even think about embarrassing MY autumn! I dashed to the gate and shook my head at the 'Are you ok?' look i recieved from my girlfriend. Seeing her however always cheered me up. Even frowning, she just looked so cute that it made my heart flutter like crazy. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently, i chuckled at her blush slowly creeping up her face.
"Come on, lets go home. I need to talk to you about something very important ok?" She nodded and i laced my fingers with hers as we slowly walked home. 
"It's about the Girls at school right?" Her voice caught me off-guard. She never spoke out in public. I nodded and she sighed, "They want to embarrass me right?" Again i nodded and frowned, Autumn however giggled, "Surely you noticed how jelous they are? They all like you." I twisted my face and glanced at my girlfriend disapprovingly.
"And you find it funny?" I shook my head but her giggles were so infectious i had to smile.
"You'll just have to help me shove it in their faces." I nodded and kissed her head on her hairline. Then, as she punched in the code for the door i started humming my song for the showcase. She pouted at me still wanting to know what the song was. So adorable! I grinned at her and followed her inside.


 

Autumn scrunched her nose as she sat on Colin's bed. She really needed to focus on getting rid of her stage fright. It really was her worst enemy. When she was younger she had been cast as a lead in a musical at school. She had frozen up and embarrassed herself onstage, kicking off her mutism. 'Selective Mutism' is what the doctors back home had called it. Autumn had always disagreed. It wasn't selective back then. She couldn't even talk to her parents. She sighed.
"Autumn are you even listening?" She snapped back to reality and Colin instantly sat by her worried.
"Sorry, Oppa..." She smiled slightly. Colin placed a hand either side of her face.
"Don't apologise. Focus. You can do this. I have complete faith in you." Colin kissed both of her cheeks, her nose and then caught her lips with his gently, "You can show everyone the reason i fell in love with you." He grinned as she blushed. He's never said he loved her before....
"Colin...." She blinked up at his smiling face. Her heart beat quickening.
"You heard me right." He rested his forehead against hers affectionately, "Autumn-Chan, Daiski" she smiles brightly and he replaces his forehead with a kiss. "Let's run it again ok?" She nods as he turns the music back on for her to practice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou to my readers for being patient! I hope you enjoyed the section from Colin's perspective <3