Did you just giggle?!

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Months passed, but the bullying never ceased. Colin walked Autumn to and from school everyday, making sure she wasnt attacked before or after school. She was very thankful. During school breaks, she spent the time with him and his friends. But her favourite part of the day was when Colin would come into her room to do homework. She'd help him with his written english and then he would teach her guitar. They got along briliiantly, even without communicated words. Colin would respect her mutism. He wouldn't talk either. Instead he would write or use mime. She lay her head on the table. She hadn't heard him sing in a while. She grabbed her notebook and wrote..
'Colin-kun? Sing for me?' Colin smiled and he finally spoke to her. They had been doing homework together since her first day at the school. But he had never spoke during those sessions.
"You want me to sing? Are you sure you'll approve of the noise Miss silent?" Colin and she grinned. Nodding she clambered off the floor onto her bed and lay down. She closed her eyes and listened. She heard him pick up the guitar and shift in his seat. He Sang one of her favourites, (Illa,illa) and she smiled. When He had finished she clapped. Colin grinned at her.
"Hey! Are you being sarcastic with that clapping?" her eyes widened as he jumped towards her. His hands reached her sides and began tickling her. She protested silently. Then he hit a nerve and she giggled, Making a sound! They both froze, Colin leaning over her. Faces inches apart. 
"Did you just.....giggle?" Autumn blushed and shifted out from underneath him. She was shocked, she hadnt heard her own voice for 5 years. She looked at him and nodded, slowly. Colin stood up from the bed and left the room. He leant against her bedroom door, his hand over his heart. He wasnt sure what was making his heart hammer like that. Had they gotten to close on the bed? He was male afterall. Or was it Her voice? That pretty little giggle that she had given him. Only him. 
"Aish!" He ruffled his hair and made his way to his own room. Autumn was still on her bed in shock. She brought her hand up to , eyes staring at the wall. I giggled....He's breaking the barrier... Colin..... She looked towards the door then her gaze fell on the bed, Where moments ago they had been so close that she could feel his warm breath on her face. Her cheeks heated and she buried herself under the covers. Is he affected by this too?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i know another short chapter. but i'm not planning on making this very long. Please continue to read and enjoy!