Arriving in Korea

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

((only short for now as i'm writing this one spontaneously. unlike my other stories which are written over time and placed in chapters. Hope you like it.))

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As the plane hit the Tarmac at Incheon Airport, Lee Autumn gathered her hand luggage preparing to exit the plane. As she waits for the clearance to leave the plane, her thoughts travel back to her reciept of scholarship. She had been excited, but she hadnt said a word about it to her parents. Autumn had been a Mute for years, regardless of that her Grades were far above average and she could write and understand 7 different Languages. It was the reason she had been able to achieve a scholarship to a Korean school. Being Half Korean, Autumn had always felt that she belong in Korea and she hated growing up in Newyork.
"Miss, They have announced clearance. You are free to leave." The pretty plane hostess smiled at her and Autumn bowed in thanks. She exited the plane and collected her luggage before gazing through the crowd for a board with her name. When she spotted it she pulled out her note book and wrote. 'Hello, I am Lee Autumn. Are you Teacher Seo?' The female teacher smiled and nodded at her.
"Hi Autumn. That would be me. Have you heard all the details? That you will be living with Me and my Husband?" Autumn nodded and bowed again, "Ah...I remember... You are a mute, correct?" The teacher smiled kindly and motioned for her to follow and began placing the luggage in the car. The Journey from incheon to seoul was quiet, except for the radio there would have been no noise at all. Upon arrival to the home, Autumn was introduced to Teacher Seo's husband Kim Do-Jin. She greeteded him and was shown to her room. After unpacking she collapsed on the bed in exhaustion, falling asleep. When she had opened them again it was dark. Oh...I'm thirsty. She stood and sleepily made her way out of the room and to the fridge. She poured herself a glass of water and turned. She walked straight into something hard.
"Who...." Autumn looked up, Right into the drak eyes of a Teen boy. He smiled a little. "Ah you're the new exch
ange student right?" Autumn nodded, "Don't you talk?" Autumn raised her eyebrow at him. If I did do you think i would still be quiet when you're this close to me?! 
"Hmm, Actually, if you could talk you wouldnt still be quiet." He shrugged "Especially as we are so close beside each other." He stepped back and turned heading to the room opposite hers. 
How did he.....? It had to be a coincidence. There is noway he knew what i was thinking...... She shook her head and took her glass of water back into her room.