Establishing our Name

Created to Entertain: The Bot story

「5:00 Am the Dorms」

          “Li Na get up” Jiyeon called waking the girl who slept soundly in her bed. Li Na sat up in the bed her white hoodie over her head as she rubbed her eyes “we have a meeting with Minyoun-ssi so please hurry and get dressed” Li Na hummed a yes as she tossed a side the covers. She got up and gently pushed the camera Eonni out the door before closing the door.

          The camera shifted on a groaning Jin su who walked like a zombie down the hall. “Hello” she greeted the camera as a blanket laid over her head. A squeal was heard as Yuki spotted the camera “this isn’t nice” she called to the camera through her closed door.

                                    

          The girls next door were waken up to the cameras as well. Bom woke up but she didn’t look as if she just woke up “hull” Juhee stated standing at the girls door “what” Bom laughed getting out the bed as she looked to the girl “you look like a model waking up” Ju hee said causing the girl to laugh once more.

          Yoon soo whined as she was awakened by the cameras “go away” Yoon soo fake cried “eonni they want to see your bags” Jung Ri commented. Yoon soo dropped the covers sitting up so she could toss a pillow at the girl who ran away so the pillow missed. “ah” Yoon soo whined placing the covers over her head as the camera caught her messy bed hair.

          The girls were gathered out front as two vans pulled up for them “ok everyone here” Minho asked behind the cameras so he wasn’t on it. “yes and it’s too cold for summer” Yoon soo complained “it is 5: 30 in the morning” Li Na informed the girl with her eye smile. “Don’t remind me” Yoon soo stated bouncing on her heels.

          The girls then entered the vans. They greeted the cameras as they took their seats.

「2Young studios」

           The girls entered a meeting room Yuki waved to the cameras as it her. Yoon Soo shook her head at the girl as she sat with her at the table. They all sat at the table waiting for their Ceo, they all were nervous as they sat at the table.

          Soon the door opened revealing a man who wasn’t their ceo. The girls stood none of the less and bowed to the man greeting him. He was good looking and seem young just like min young “Hello” he said back smiling “I know I’m not Min young-ssi” he said with a cheerful smile “but I am Bae Namjoon the co ceo of 2Young entertainment and I will be helping you girls out with the fooling things” he told them.

          He placed his things down at the table before moving toward a rolly white board. “So shall we start with a group name?” he asked the girls.

          “How about Seven with the number 7 for the V” Yuki joked “that is plagiarism” Namjoon told her with a straight face. “Ok how about 7Youth” Ju hee asked “with writing or number” Bom asked the girl “number then the English word Youth” Ju Hee explained “yeah but isnt that kind of I don’t know basic” Li Na asked. “Ok then what do you think” Ju hee pouted Yoon soo and Bom smiled at the girl.

          “How about Bot” Jin su asked “Bot?” Jung Ri asked raising her brow at the girl. “Yeah it can stand for Bass or Treble” Jin su used her fingers to point in the air as if showing as she explained. “I like it” Namjoon said reaching for a high five. Jin su gave it to him a smile on her lips. “Everyone agrees with it” Namjoon asked the girls.

          “Yes” they all said making Jin su feel good about suggesting it.

          “Ok now that we have our team name how about we figure out whether you are using your real names or a stage name” he told as he wrote down the group’s name down. “Min young-ssi prepared some names for you all” he told them the girls nodded their heads as he turned writing them down.

Bom-Bloom

Li Na- Ina

Yoon soo- Sori

Yuki- Yuki

Ju hee- Ju hee

Jin su- Sujin

Jung Ri- Jung Ri

          “Bloom” bom stated looking at it “Ina I like it” Li Na stated looking to the board. “Sori” Yoonsoo asked “Sori jila” Ju Hee commented getting nothing but silence. Yoon soo looked at her with a blank stare causing the girls to laugh.  “Wait so I stay Yuki” Yuki asked Li Na laughed at the girl “Sujin” Jin su asked Namjoon.

          “Yeah it was suji but she crossed it out and put Sujin” he stated showing the paper. “Probably because of miss A suzy” Jung Ri told her same age friend. “Ah maybe” Jin su stated snapping her finger.

          “Ok we good with the names” Namjoon asked the girls “yeah” the girls cheered “alright so now you must get in the habit of saying your stage names” Namjoon told the girls.

「11:24 am 2Young Entertainment’s studio」

          The girls sat in the studio at with lyric sheets. The camera falls on Jung Ri and Sujin. “We are currently learning a song that Minyoung Eonni put together” Jung Ri told the camera “were not sure if this is the title song or just a single” Sujin stated looking up from the paper “but I like it” she said with a childish smile.

          “The concept for this song, we were told was more on the manly and cool side” Bloom told the camera. “It seems fun” she said smiling as she looked to the paper.

          “Honestly I think I am the coolest one out of all of us” Sori said proudly. “Yeah right” Yuki called from her spot by Ina. Sori ignored the girl continuing “you see Ina and Bloom can pull of being y, while Ju Hee, Yuki and Sujin are cute”. “Maknae is kind of cool but she needs some work,” Sori said laughing.

          “She said honestly when it wasn’t the truth” Yuki stated to the camera as Sori was heard laughing. “She has a nice cold image I think that’s why she got things mixed up” Yuki said as Ina laughed pushing her arm. “She is cold like ice not swaged out” Yuki stated.

          “What do you think?” the PD asked Ju Hee looked up at the camera “I think we all are cool in our on unquie way” Ju Hee said only to be booed by Sori, Yuki and Ina. Ju hee laughed as she doubled over.

「12:45 pm Lunch time」

          The girls entered a restaurant that wasn’t too far from the studio. The girls entered a secluded part of the restaurant. There was a white board held up by one of the PD’s. The girls sat at the table like the board told them.

          Table seat up

Yuki

Sori

Jung Ri

Ina

Ju Hee

Sujin

Bloom

 

          It changed and what it read made Sori laugh in disbelief. The girls looked at the board. Yuki gaped at the sign as Ina also laughed. The others smiled or groaned. “In order to eat you must win the food you are going to eat” Bloom read out loud from the far end to the right.

          “Is this what variety shows are like” Jung Ri asked causing the room to laugh. “Well let’s play” Yuki stated determine. A board was placed by Bloom “So this is a menu” Ju Hee asked from her spot by Sujin and Ina. Yuki ohhed as it was confirmed.

          “Ok so which one should we choose first?” Bloom asked looking from the board to her group. “Crab” Sujin said nudging her arm. Bloom looked to the girl a smile on her lips “Crab?” she asked finding her cute. Sujin nodded her head “um why does she get to pick?” Sori asked at the other end by Yuki who agreed. “She’s cute” Bloom said peeling off the sticker.

          “you have 10 seconds to say a greeting in different languages” Bloom read before looking to the PD. “Each member must you a different Language” The PD eonni told them. “Do we get to discuss it” Yuki asked “no” Yuki pouted nodding her head.

          “Ok…go” the PD startd the stop watch “Annasayo” Bloom said in korean “Konnichiwa” Sujin said waving “Hello” Ju hee said in english “Ni hao” Ina said smiling “Hola” Jung Ri stated. “Bonjour” Sori said in her cold city girl fashion “Allo” Yuki said in Russian. Ding dong dang the girls clapped cheering for themselves.

          “Wait what is Allo” Ju Hee asked Yuki “Hello in Russian” Yuki said proudly. “How do you know that?” Sori asked all of them now interested. “a foreigner in Japan told me after I tried speaking English” the girls laughed “you thought she was American” Ina asked laughing “she understood” Yuki defended as things calmed down.

          “So you win crab,” the PD told them. The girls clapped before looking back to the board. “Ok I’m choosing this time” Ju hee said excited Ina smiled at the girl “let’s go for rice seeing it is important” Ju hee said the others nodded agreeing. Bloom removed the sticker “show off your best aygeo to the Pd oppa” Bloom read.

          “Do we all do it” Sori asked worried. The PD Eonni nodded “ok we’ll go down the line” Ina told the girls who nodded. “Yuki Eonni first please give us some rice” Yuki said rubbing her hands together doing a cute voice. The girls cringed as it moved to the cold city girl. “Let’s skip Sori” Ina spoke up. “Anticipation” Jung Ri smirked.

          “I really would like some rice wouldn’t you oppa” Jung Ri asked the camera man innocently. “Please” Ina begged hands clasped together as she smiled her eye smile. “Ju Hee is hungry” Ju hee said making the girls cringe “Ani Sujinnie is hungry” Sujin said batting her eyes behind he frames. “I know I might be to old but please for the kids” Bloom said sweetly.

          Ding Dong Dang the girls clapped excitedly. With a few more rounds won and lost the girls finally got to eat. They all chatted as they ate.

(sorry it was rushed the whole game idea was kind of last minute before a doctors appt. and I wanted to get this out to you all)