Pilot

Created to Entertain: The Bot story

          2Young Entertainment is debuting their first group. This group will be a girl group about 7 members within it. The Company is a new company with no rep. So to get the girls into the good graces of the public the company has made a show to show them off. Will the girls do there company any justice?

「2Young studios」

          The camera showed the building before it changed to a woman sitting at a table in conference room. She was young and had a good looks.

「2Young Ceo Song MinYoung」

          “I am having the girls come in today” She told the PD “this will be the first time since they did their final evaluations on whether or not they’ll be in the group or not” Minyoung stated with a soft smile. “So today when they come in it will be the ones who made it” she told the camera.

「A Meeting room..」

          Cameras filled the room as if waiting for it to be filled. Wasn’t long before the door opened, a girl peeked into the room spotting the camera’s before turning to leave as she laughed. The door closed as laughed was heard outside.

『what is she doing』

          The door open as she entered the room once more. She held back her hair as she bowed to the camera. She spotted a board telling her to introduce herself.

          “Hello I am Bae Yuki,” she said smiling brightly at the cameras. She looked about the room “so I just sit” she asked the camera which nodded on its own. “oh” she said jumping back, holding her stomach she doubled over laughing “you scared me” she told the camera.

          Yuki pulled out a chair and sat in it. “I guess now I wait” Yuki said pouting at the camera. Yuki went from many positions as she waited. First she stared blankly at the walls and made faces at the camera next minute she was on the her phone. “Ha look a picture of me my puppy Rufus” she said moving to the camera her phone in her hand. She showed the photo of the cute mini poodle “cute right” she said looking at the photo herself.

          Just then the door opened, Yuki looked to the door spotting another girl she was much older and seemed cold like. “Ah Bom eonni, hello” Yuki said bowing to the girl. “Hello” Bom bowed to her as she moved into the room looking at all the cameras “well I’m glad I wore make up” she told the girl. Yuki laughed “if you didn’t you would look younger,” Yuki told her. “Yah” the older laughed watching the girl move to her spot.

          Bom’s eyes rested on the board “so I do that to a camera” Yuki nodded her head placing her phone down. Bom faced the camera “Hello I am Kang Bom” she told the camera before bowing “by the way I was born in 90” she told the camera pointing her finger and making a face. Yuki laughed at the older “eonni come see Rufus he has grown since the last time you saw him” Yuki told the older.

          Bom came over placing her bag down on the table as she looked to the phone “aigoo he did” she said eyes widening. Yuki laughed as the door opened once more “Hello” a voice said “Ah Yoon soo eonni!” Yuki stated waving brightly to the older “yah why are you so loud” Yoon soo walked into the room spotting the camera “ah I see why” she teased the girl.

          “Eonni” Yuki pouted as she stared at the older “Hello I am An Yoon soo please take care of me” Yoon soo said in a cool tone. “Cold city girl” Bom teased the girl who only laughed placing down her bag.

          The next events were spent with the rest of the girls coming in. the forth came in with a bright smile.

          “Hello I am Ryu Li Na” she told the camera.

          “Hello I am Gu Ju hee” a cute girl with light brown hair stated waving brightly at the camera before joining the table.

          The last two came together both wearing their uniforms. The tall one wore the Seoul Performing Arts High School uniform on and the short one wore a normal one. “You go first,” the tall one told the short one who glared at her a bit causing the room and the tall girl to laugh. “Hello I am Yoon Jin Su” She told the camera bowing “Hello I am Im Jung Ri” the tall one said waving.

          The girls settled at the table “why do you think we were called here” Ju Hee asked the table. Yoon soo shrugged her shoulders as she messed with a pooro key chain on Jung Ri’s bag. “I guess we’ll find out” Bom told them.

          The door opened once more as Minyoung appeared into the room along with two men and one woman next to her. The girls stood up and greeted the women and men with bows of respect. “Hello” Min young smiled to them all as she scanned over them “I am Song Minyeong the Ceo of 2Young entertainment” she told them. The girls looked at her in awe seeing she over flowed with charisma “I personally would like to welcome you all to 2Young and tell you that you’re going to be our first girl group” she finalized.

          The girls looked at her with shocked “These three are your managers” Min young told the girls. “This is Kang Minho, Baek Jiyeon, Shin Taehyung” she told them. “They will take you to see your dorm” Min young told them.

          The girls stood up bowing to her “thank you” they all told her. “Don’t thank me you all made here on your own” she told them looking at them proudly.

          “For now I would like you girls to go home collect your things that you will need then met up back here” Min young told them. The girls nodded their heads “once more congrats ladies” Min young said as the girls bowed thanking her once more.

          They waited for her to leave before Minho looked to them “let’s have you all head home and collect your things before it starts getting dark” he told them.

          The girls nodded before heading out.

 「5pm in front of 2Young entertainment...」

          The first ones to arrive were Jung Ri and Jin Su “ah were first” Jung Ri laughed as they stood in front of the building “it’s only right because were young right” Jin Su said “right” Jung Ri told her.

“Woo~ third place” Yuki said waving wildly “I wanted first but I guess” she said skipping toward them.

          “Ok three down” Jung Ri said showing three fingers “four more to go” Jin Su said bouncing on her toes as she held her bag close to her.

          Next to come was Bom who dragged two big suitcases along with a makeup bag and her purse. “Eonni we only need a little for now” Jung Ri told the older “this is a little” Bom explained.

          Soon the others came, Yoon soo had more that Bom “what is this” Li Na asked looking at the two. “I need these things” Yoon soo said causing them to laugh she wore shades on her face as she did a thumbs up. “The city girl is back,” Yuki, said causing them to laugh even more.

          The girls calmed down as Minho and Jiyeon came over “this way ladies” Jiyeon told them.

          They had to be in three vans due to the number and the things they had.

The first van:

          “Wa~ cameras” Yuki said climbing into the van. Li Na passed her the things that could fit in the back. Before climbing in and sitting down. She looked up in the camera as she fixed her hair. “I bet there struggling with Bom eonni and Yoon soo eonni’s things” Yuki laughed.

          “Those two are too much,” Li Na said looking to the younger as she laugh at how much Taehyun struggled helping.

The second van:

          “Ah why do you have so much stuff” Taehyun groaned as he helped them “oppa be careful” Bom said helping him place it in there. “woah ajummah” Yoon soo gasped at how easy it looked when she placed it in. Bom laughed turning around and hitting the younger who laughed.

Third van:

          The van had Ju hee, Jin su and Jung Ri. Jin su sat in the way back as Ju hee and Jung Ri sat in the two separated seats. Jin Su busied herself on her phone, Ju hee made faces into the camera as Jung Ri pulled out her I pod. “Eonni can I plug this up” she asked Ji yeon nodded her head as she started the car.

          Jung Ri plugged up her phone and a song. Jin su looked up smiling as Juhee belted out a note. The sound of 2ne1’s gotta be you played throughout the van. As it got to Dara’s part, Jung Ri lip sung to the camera Ju hee laughed at the younger as Jin su smiled at her.

Second van:

          The car played G. Na’s I’ll back off so you can live. Bom sung the song as she looked on her phone. Next to her Yoon Soo had on her jacket over her face as she slept soundly under it. A snore was heard as Bom looked to the younger a smile placed on her face as she looked to the camera.

First van:

          Yuki and Li Na played a game on Yuki’s phone “ah!” Yuki whined as she lost once more. Li Na smiled as the phone was passed to her. She took it as Yuki leaned in “ah” she gasped watching Yuki do well “Eonni your good at this” Yuki praised the girl who smiled proudly as she continued to play.

          The cars pulled up to apartment area and the girls got out the vans and looked to the apartment complex.

「Next time…」

“rock paper siccors” Yuki delcared they all looked to her wondering why she chose that “losers go with Jiyeon eonni winners get the no eonni room”....

The final match was won by Jung Ri “Aigoo” Yuki said looking to her hand which was in the form of Rock...

“Chingu~” Jin su called rushing out the room like a child...