Moving in (off air but little self Camera’s)

Created to Entertain: The Bot story

The girls took their bags and moved into the building with the help of their managers. They moved into the building greeting the woman at the front desk. Jiyeon lead the four older ones in one elevator as the younger girls walked into the other with Minho and Taehyung.

          Minho held up a camera “So you’re the new PD” Ju hee asked as Jung Ri looked at him and giggled “it suits you oppa” Jin su said leaning against the Elevator wall. “thank you ladies” he told them.

~~

          “Eonni let me see” Yuki asked Jiyeon who held a camera “Why do you want it” Li Na asked the girl “I’m going to be the new PD” Yuki said happily “so is Jiyeon eonni our new member” Yoon soo asked the girl “No she is still the Manager” Yuki said causing them to laugh.

~~

                The girls came to the 7th floor they walked down the hall. Yuki pointed the camera at Yoon soo who walked down the hall with her city girl aura “oh~ model” Yuki said in english “super kawaii” Jin su said from behind the camera. Yoon soo shook her head at the girls.

          “Ok so you all have been placed in separate dorms” Minho explained to the girls. “Four will stay in this room” he pointed to the one on the left “and three will stay in this one with Jiyeon-ssi” he pointed to the right. “so how should we divide this” Taehyung asked the girl.

          “Rock paper siccors” Yuki delcared they all looked to her wondering why she chose that “losers go with Jiyeon eonni winners get the no eonni room” Yuki stated. “Why does it seem like living with me is a punishment?” Jiyeon asked making the girls laugh. “Ok Call” Yoon soo said stepping in.

          The girls proceeded with the match the first winners were Bom and Ju hee. The next winner was Yoon Soo “ah” Yuki said with sad eyes as she saw that she was close to rooming with Jiyeon. Not that Yuki disliked the woman it was just Yuki is the troublemaker of the seven and all three managers had heard about them from their trainers and Minyoung herself.

          The final match was won by Jung Ri “Aigoo” Yuki said looking to her hand which was in the form of Rock. Jiyeon shook her head pulling the girl into a hug. “Well I guess were going this way” Yoon soo said pulling her bags to the left. “Well lets go in our dorm,” Li Na told Jin su who followed behind. Jiyeon helped Yuki into the room, as the girl was still shocked.

          The girls were shocked by their dorms as they entered.

Wining Room:

“Ok so there are four rooms each girl gets their own room so pick wisely,” Taehyung told them as he helped with Yoon soo bags. “Ah” Ju hee said stopping in front of the kitchen Jung Ri walked next to the older her pointed at the black camera that sat on the wall “Camera” Jung Ri smiled making a face. Ju hee laughed before doing her own face as Jung Ri watched.

Bom walked down the hall where she spotted Yoon soo who had claimed a room. Bom smiled at the younger who slid her bags in the room “I see you claimed one” Bom stated Yoon soo looked up from what she was doing and nodded “I made sure to get the one with a big closet” she told the older. Bom laughed at her as she moved to look in the rooms.

Yoon soo walked into her room that was a lavender color. It wasn’t big but it held a lot of room. She had a desk on one side next to her bed and a closet that almost reached the door to her room. Yoon soo noticed a camera sitting on her desk. It was purple and she moved for it. There were no cameras in the girls room which she gladly thanked the heavens about.

Yoon soo picked up the camera and turned it on “Hello I am Ahn Yoon soo and I will be the owner of this camera” She said touching the lens with a soft smile on her lips.

Bom walked into a room that was black and white she noticed their weren’t cameras in the room and clapped her hands. Her room was bigger than Yoon soo but the closet space wasn’t as big as Yoon soo. Bom noticed the white camera sitting on her bed and moved for it after dragging her suitcases in the room. She opened it and took off the cap lenses before greeting the small device.

“Hello I am Kang Bom and this is my room,” she stated before showing off her room.

Ju hee was the second to pick out her room, which was rather blue. She walked into the room mouth open before rushing to the mirror that had handles on it. Opening the door she spotted that it was closet eyes traveling up she saw the camera sitting on the top shelf. Reaching up she grabbed and turned it on “Hello this is Gu Ju hee and look at my closet” she squealed showing it off.

“It’s a mirror cool right?” she asked super proud.

 

Jung Ri was the last one to enter her room. her room was very boyish just like her personality.it was green and orange and small but it didn’t bother her seeing she was just happy she didn’t have to room with Yuki like in their training days. She spotted the Orange Camera sitting on her desk and moved toward it. Opening it, she decided to go bother Yoon soo with it.

 

Losing Room:

          “Cameras” Yuki gasped “make sure there isnt one in the bathroom” Li Na told Yuki “roger” the girl said dragging her bag toward the back “let’s go claim our rooms” Li Na told Jin su who giggled at the girl rushing behind her. “The last room is mine” Jiyeon called to them.

          Li Na and Jin su rushed down the hallway and began to open every door. “ah I want this one” Jin su called the room she claimed wasn’t big bit it had a nice closet and it was pink Jin su favorite color. The girl dragged in her bag before closing her door. She moved into the room and claimed the camera on the bed.

          Li Na had picked the gray room which wasn’t big either but she loved how subtle it was. She moved to the gray camera on the desk chair cutting it on she greeted the camera “hello this is Li Na reporting live and I would like to introduce you to my roomies minus my manager” she told the camera.

          Li Na walked into the hall and moved to the first open door. The camera caught Yuki in her room, which was a warm purple. “it fits you” Li Na told the younger who was un packing “I know right?” Yuki said grinning widely “mm” Li Na said letting the camera admire her room set up.

          “Wow your bed is cool” the camera moved on Jin su who had just entered the room. “I know and because it is over my closet I get more room space for my key board” Yuki said smiling as she sat on the floor.

          “When you do I plan on pouring my soul into a song” Li Na stated, “Eonni your terrible at the key board” Jin su stated laughing at the older. “As long as it’s for the viewer’s I don’t care e e e e e” Li Na sung to the camera as it face her.

          “Well come in the living room the others are here so we can have dinner” Jiyeon called. “Chingu~” Jin su called rushing out the room like a child “ahjummah” Yuki called rushing out the room. “Well bye Viewers” 

「Next time…」

“So shall we start with a group name?” he asked the girls...

Yoon soo whined as she was awakened by the cameras “go away” Yoon soo fake cried...

“Is this what variety shows are like” Jung Ri asked causing the room to laugh...

“How about Bot” Jin su asked...