SooYunandTaminnie: Unforgetable [Taemin]

My Story/ One Shot Collection/ [Haitus]

Today was another day that I found ways to show my bias, Taemin, love. Being a fan there were only so many ways that I could do it, but still I found a way.

 

I baked him cookies, sent him medicines, and all at different fan meets or a broadcasts. Now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t some crazy fan that followed them home or in their private life. Still I tried my best for him to get to know how I felt about him.

 

I was sure there were many girls that felt the same way I did about Taemin, but the least I could do was try. Today, I felt like my trying has paid off.

 

I got chosen to meet Taemin in person! I was so excited I didn’t know what to do, but I knew that I wanted to make a lasting impression.

 

[With Shinee]

 

“Are you excited?” Minho asked me as I stared at a letter that she, Sooyun had written for me. I had many fans that followed us around, but Sooyun she was special. She always brought me something that I looked forward to.  Soon, I didn’t look forward to just her gifts but to see her.

 

When we found out about this contest I found a way so that Sooyun would be the girl that I got to meet. I long to speak with her and I was definitely excited to meet her. Although I see many girls, Sooyun was unforgettable. She was charming, kind, and polite. I liked that about her. I only saw her a few times and spoke to her even fewer but still she was always on my mind.

 

“Ne hyung. I hope she likes me as much as I like her,” I admitted softly as I eyed her handwriting.

 

“Likes you? She probably loves you.” Key added as he walked in to the room. I smiled thinly as my thoughts went back to her.

 

“Well let’s head down. We have to meet them down in the lobby,” Jonghyun told us. We all nodded in understanding and headed down to the lobby of the SM building.

 

[3rdPerson POV]

 

One by one the girls continued to arrive. Taemin patiently waited anxiously hoping for Sooyun to arrive. He looked across the street and grinned wildly at the young girl with a bright expression on her face.

 

His heart threatened to leap out of his chest, but soon that feeling was replaced. He saw her walk across the street and in a split second she got hit by a car.

 

His former feeling of excitement was replaced with worry and shock.

 

[Taemin’s POV]

 

I ran at full speed out of the building and on to the street. Sooyun laid on the ground unconscious. I called to her knowing that I wouldn’t receive and answer, but just like she tried so hard to get my attention I had to try for her.

 

“Sooyun… Sooyun,” I called repeatedly. I didn’t stop until the paramedics got there. She was soon taken from me, but I was determined to meet her.

 

“Hyung’s I’m sorry I need to go,” I told them. They nodded in understanding, and put their attention back towards the contest winners.

 

Along the way to the hospital I hope for her to feel better. When I got there I asked for her and luckily she wasn’t in critical condition.

 

I quietly walked in to her room and sat down silent. I took this time to examine her. She seemed to be perfectly untouched, with the exception of a scratch on her for head. The scratch was conveniently covered with gauze. I brushed the bangs out of her face and sighed of relief.

 

Thank goodness she’s okay.

 

I saw her stir a little, and when she opened her eyes my heart raced.

 

“Who are you?” She asked me, eyeing me curiously. For the second time that day my heart had dropped.

 

“I’m Taemin… from Shinee… don’t you remember me?” He questioned. She shook her head.

 

“What is a Shinee?” She asked. I frowned.

 

“Umm… don’t worry about it, just rest now okay?” I told her. She nodded and closed her eyes. She slowly went to sleep. I stared at her and couldn’t help but feel my heart ache.

 

Sooyun just like you worked hart for my attention, now I’m going to make sure you remember me.

 

So from then on I visited her as much as I could and counted the days until she remembered me.

 

Day 1

 

She was no where near remembering me. She kept using honorifics with me. I assured her it was fine if she just called me Taemin, but she told me that was rude. Better luck tomorrow.

 

Day 4

 

Sooyun was going to get released today. She hasn’t gained back all of her memories, but they said she was stable enough to go home. Luckily her mom allowed me to go with her to where they lived. Her mom tried reminding her about me, but she ended up gaining a headache so we stopped trying.

 

Day 7

 

Today I went by her house. She was studying hard. I saw a couple Shinee posters up on her wall. I was happy that she didn’t take them down, even if she can’t remember us.

 

“Taemin-ssi have you heard about B.A.P?” She asked. I nodded, not understanding where she was going.

 

“Yea, they are new rookies why?” I asked. She smiled with a small blush on her face.

 

“I really like Daehyun oppa,” She confessed. I frowned. She started to like them and called Daehyun oppa while I can’t get her to stop calling me Taemin-ssi or watch Shinee.

 

“Sooyun… why don’t you watch some Shinee music videos?” I suggested. She shook her head at me.

 

“It makes my head hurt too much,” She assured me. I sighed and understood. “Why do you still keep the posters up?” I questioned. She shrugged.

 

“Something tells me that I shouldn’t move them.” She told me. She was going to remember soon I just knew it.

 

Day 10

 

We went out to some food stalls today. I wore my hair in a hat and made sure to disguise myself pretty well.

 

“Taemin-ssi,” She called at me as we walked.

 

“Hmm,” I answered.

 

“Why do you keep coming to visit me? I can’t remember you,” She sighed. My heart ached seeing her so oblivious to me.

 

“Because I care about you, and I know you care about me,” I told her. She smiled thinly at me.

 

“Well you’re a singer right?” She questioned. I nodded as we quickly ordered some deokbokki and continued to walk around. “Can you sing for me? Maybe then I will remember you.” She suggested.

 

I smiled and immediately agreed. We sat down on a bench and I started serenading her. As I ended my song, I saw her clutching her head.

 

“Sooyun are you okay?!” I questioned frantically. However, she didn’t respond. I rushed to take her home. She collapsed along the way so I carried her. I explained to her mom what happened, and I stayed next to her. Her mom was at work and it would take a while before she came back so I easily agreed to stay with her.

 

After a short nap I awoke to find her sitting on her bed staring at me.

 

“Oppa… I remember,” She told me.

 

“Oh that’s-…wait did you just call me oppa?” I asked her. She nodded happily.

 

“Thank you for helping me remember you,” She thanked me. I overflowed with joy and pulled her in to a hug.

 

“Ahh Sooyun I’m glad you’re back.” I assured her. I was happy to see a blush on her face as I pulled away.

 

“Why did you do this oppa?” She questioned me. I looked down, suddenly feeling timid.

 

“Sooyun… lets date,” I blurted out not knowing how else to tell her. She didn’t have much time to respond, but I could tell from her eyes that she was shocked.

 

“I um… y-yes,” she responded. I smiled brightly at her.

 

“I hope that answers your question.” I told her. She nodded. Now, it was my turn to make sure she won’t forget about me because Sooyun was certainly unforgettable.


So i took my time like you asked me too ^^; I hope you enjoyed what i wrote you ^^;. Thanks for applying~