shappireselenee: Onew [Letters]

My Story/ One Shot Collection/ [Haitus]
Please do Enjoy this one shot! ^^
-------------------
There he was. He wasn’t the Kingka and he wasn’t the school nerd. He was just a normal guy that people liked. His name was Lee Jinki, but people usually called him Onew. I knew him, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t know me. Don’t get me wrong either. I’m not the outcast, ugly girl, nerd, or queenka. I was just like him. I was a normal girl that people knew. However, I couldn’t ever find a way to talk to him, so I just admired him from afar hoping that one day our paths would cross.

“Yah stop day dreaming!” My best friend Key scolded me. I glared at him for taking me out of my perfect Onew day dream.

“Was it too much to ask for a day dream?” I questioned him.

“I’m trying to make you pay attention. You should be thanking me.” He told me. I shrugged and went down to writing notes.

*Onew….maybe one day… we’ll actually get to know each other*

[The Next Day]

I came to class and I was surprised to see a note on my desk.

“Well aren’t you going to open it?” Key asked.

“I want to, but what if it isn’t meant for me? I mean, how many people do you know would leave a note on my desk?” I asked. He shrugged.

“I know you, and I know that the curiosity is killing you.” He commented, smirking at me. He was right, though it was killing me to find out. I quickly opened it and read it.

-Dear Seunghee,
You’re an amazing person. I don’t really know how to approach you, so I wrote you a letter. Umm maybe we can send letters back and forth to each other. If you want to write me please leave the letter taped under the bench in the courtyard. I’ll keep leaving the letters on your desk.
I can’t wait to hear from you,
Your admirer-

I was surprised.

“So was it for you?” Key asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, some guy likes me. He wants me to write him a letter.” I explained.

“Are you going to write him one?” Key questioned. I nodded.

“Why not all he wants to do is get to know me,” I told Key.

From that day on it was a constant back and forth. This guy was so sweet. I began to fall for him through his letters. I became curious though. I wanted to know who he was.

“Well why don’t we come early and spy on your desk.” Key suggested. I shrugged. There wasn’t any other time that I could figure him out.

The next day I came early to school. I looked straight at my desk, and I was surprised to see who left me the notes.

*It’s Onew!*

I quickly walked in to class on instinct.

“Onew, you’re the one that was placing the letters on my desk?” I asked him. His face flushed in embarrassment.

“Umm well, yeah. I just I didn’t know how else I would talk to you. I’m sorry if you’re disappointed.” He apologized. I grinned.

“If you want the truth I’m not disappointed. To be honest, I fell in love with you through these letters.” I confessed. By the wide smile on his face, I could tell Onew felt the same way.
----------------------
Thanks for reading
all replies are in the comment section