Recording...

Attack on Bangtan

Meanwhile, the last remaining members take a detour downtown; idea courteously of the outgoing kidnapper, V. They take a couple of turns, moving off of the original route to play a little. Jungkook begins rooting through the pipe bombs J-hope had left on board. Jimin catches Jungkook in the rear view mirror, “Ya! We’re not supposed to touch those!”

“Oh shut up.” The little assassin is studying the workings of the pipe bomb, not very difficult if done by an amateur but this is J-Hopes perspective on this. The inner workings of the pipe is a force to be reckoned with, absolutely genius. “Yah, I need him to teach me how to do this!”

Jimin continues to drive, his arm casually hanging out of an open window. “If he taught you how to do that, then you’d be even more dangerous than you already are.”

The orange-headed kidnapper nods his head, playing mindless games on his phone, “I agree with, Jimin. Just stick to your assassinations, Killua.” As an anime lover, V makes references all the time. Of course, no one but him snickers in amusement. Although, being over the top and extra never once stopped him. He lays across the back seat, his feet awkwardly pressed against the closed window and his phone hovering a few inches above his face. “Yo, cabbie, when are we getting there?”

The driver shifts in his seat, annoyed, “Ya, I’m not your cabbie!”

V takes a moment to look at Jimin in the rearview mirror, “You’re ugly and driving me, so therefore, you’re a cabbie.”

“Can’t I at least be a chauffeur?”

V snaps his fingers without looking away from the screen where he’s loaded up a new anime episode, “I don’t see a champagne glass in my hand.”

“ you, man.”

The abductor just holds his middle finger up to him, laughing in amusement. Jungkook has gotten bored with the conversation and begins to open a window. Jimin locks the windows closed, “yayayaya, who told you that you could do that?”

“Jiminie,” The boy-assassin leans over so his head rests on the boy’s shoulder, “Y’all got no jams, man.”

He’s enraged, smacking Jungkook’s face, “All of you are poor bastards! Get out now before I kick your !” The angry man pulls over to the side of the road, causing the cars behind him to honk angrily at the sudden commotion. The passengers laugh loudly at Jimin’s temper tantrum. “You think I’m kidding?!” Slamming open the door, he steps out in a smooth and channeled anger, his shoulders rolling with temptation. Fingers pop and he holds a cocky stare, the smile not reaching his eyes.

V follows suit, tossing his phone aside, and with a childlike bounce, he slips out of the car and onto the quiet side street. “Alright, , you want to die?” His hands remain in his pockets as he stands with a carefree but dangerous stance. Sometimes, Bangtan boys get too serious and this is definitely one of those moments. Rap Monster or Jin would normally step in but since they’re not here, Jungkook just proceeds to call and hoot.

Jimin brings his fists up in an expert boxer position, his shoulders hunched with evil intent. Without waiting for V to hold up his own fists, the Strength takes a swing at V who doesn’t move in time and catches a hard right cut to the lower jaw. Pain throws him off guard, causing his vision to blur and his head to ring loudly. Before he can regain control of his body, Jimin comes in once again, striking him hard in the gut, knocking all the air out of his lungs with a single breath. V falls forward over his balled up fist, coughing for whatever air he can manage to gasp.

“Alright, Jimin, we have to get going.” Jungkook continues to sit in the car, now disinterested in the fight seeing as V is clearly losing. “We have to get there first, we have the keys.”

“ off, fetus.” The man growls, stepping aside to let the kidnapper fall to his knees, his head resting on the burning concrete. Rolling his shoulders, he shakes his punching hand off as if he’s wiping away V’s existence. “Alright, you little ,” With a quick of his lips, he kneels down beside V, “Get back in the car, and stop being a little wipe, wipe. Got it?”

The orange headed man doesn’t reply, letting his bangs cover his face. He stands with a stiffness that has Jungkook wincing silently at the sorry sight, “Get in the car, hyung.”

“Oh, so you call this thing a ‘hyung’?”

“Get in the car, Jimin.”

As V stumbles into the back seat, he curls up his side, both his pride and body hurt from the one-sided fight. Jimin takes the bandana off from his bicep, using it to wipe the blood and sweat from his hands. “Tch, pathetic, you know that right?”

V says nothing as he continues to his wounded ego. Jungkook has lost interest once again in the conversation, not really being able to stay in one for too long. “Let’s head to the warehouse now. We’ve got to get, remember?”

The driver doesn’t reply, tying his stained bandana to his toned bicep once more. Without bothering to check for traffic flow, Jimin presses to pedal to the floor with a gentle roughness. The engine roars in excitement as they, once more, get back on track to do what they came to L.A to do.

It takes a while but they manage to find the warehouse in a reasonable time. V has recovered from the fight and Jimin is back to his childish ways. “Yah, it’s ugly!” The three have gotten out of the car, their necks arched back to take in the sight of the lime green warehouse. Well, it used to be lime green, anyway.

Jungkook dangles some keys in front of the Strength’s face, “Let’s go already.”

The smiling kidnapper walks with an air of happiness around him. Even with a eye and split lip, he still manages to pull off ‘friendly’. The three of them make their way into the ware house, down its dingy corridors and to a little storage unit. “This is it? It’s like, two feet wide.”

“You’re exaggerating.”

“That’s the point.”

Jimin and V continue to have a bit of tension but it’s beginning to ease away from the relationship. “Alright, Kookieman, open it.”

The youngest expertly spins the keys around his fingers before latching onto the one he needs. As he places it into the lock, it clicks with a rusty satisfaction that can only be found from an antique once-lime-green building. They all lean forward in anticipation to see what the secrets of the box holds.

“Holy .” The three speak in unison at the box’s interior.

The outside was a lot smaller than the inside. Inside, there are rows and rows of guns and weaponry. Jungkook squeezes into before standing up straight with eyes that sparkle of a child seeing new toys. His hands run over a limited edition pistol. “Damn.”

Jimin is in the shotgun area, already stuffing the bags labeled ‘Mr. Kim’ with both ammo and weapons. “Grab your favourites, we get first dibs!”

V isn’t much for weapons, he prefers a gentler touch but he still slips a powerful handgun into the waist of his pants before grabbing a beautiful sniper from the wall. “Ohhh Jin-hyung would love this one!”

The boys don’t spend too long in there and are careful to leave plenty of ammo behind. Once they’ve exited the house of riches, Jungkook tosses the key down a nearby drain. “yah!” Jimin protests loudly again, V can only gawk, “Why would you do that!?”

Jungkook just passively looks over his shoulder at them, “Look, this drain is dry so it means no water flows here and if we pry this part off we can access it. It’s just safer to keep it here.”

The other two nod in agreement as they head out to the streets, taking a different route than the one they came in from. Summer air washes over the gang members in a moment of peaceful bliss. “So,” V starts, “What are we supposed to do again?”

Jimin squints as he stares into the sun, enjoying the Californian view, one last glance before Bangtan destroys it. He frowns, shaking his head slightly, “I dunno.”

Jungkook turns to the both of them, “You two are hopeless.”

“J-hopeless.” Jimin throws a cheesy smile in the fetus’ direction.

“You can’t make that joke.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re not J-hope.”

“I can and I will.”

“You’re awful.”

“And you’re awfully annoying.”

“ man.” The youngest begins to stomp away towards a cab that just pulled up. His shoulders have begun to be broad and they sway with a confident swagger.

“Yah, our Kookie is handsome.” V playfully pats Jimin in the chest, “You have competition.”

Jimin’s eyes round out in surprise, “Is that a compliment?”

“I didn’t say anything~” The wannabe ginger begins to stride away, leaving a bewildered Jimin. “Y-you did! You said that I have competition because Jungkook is handsome so you’re practically saying,” He jumps in front of the other, eyebrows waggling, “That I’m handsome.”

V casually steps around the overexcited man, “I didn’t say anything.”

“Ohh I see, you didn’t say anything,” He nods understandingly, “Got ‘chu.”

“Shut up, Jimin.”

“Okay~”

Jungkook has come over to see what all the laughing was about, this boy feeds off of joy. And misery, if we want to be cliché. “What’s so funny? Jimin try to think again?”

The black bandana reaches for the blue one, smacking the back of his head roughly, “Who do you think you are, you punk?”

“Punk? What are you? An Ajumma?” As Jimin’s mind races for a comeback, the cabbie shouts from the car.

“Hey PrettyBoys, you want to go somewhere or nawt? ‘Cause I’ve got better things to do than wait for some kids!”

A moment of silence embeds into the parking lot before the three burst out into hysterical laughter. The cabbie yelling at them? At Bangtan? A middle aged white man laughing at Bangtan? At Bangtan? It takes them a few moments but they manage to stumble over to the car where Jimin comes into play. With his hands resting carefully on the doorframe, although looking cool and casual, it’s to keep the door from opening suddenly. “Yah, .” This sounds more like ‘asswhore’ which is just as good, in my opinion. “We need you to take us someplace but thing is, we don’t have the cash.” ing Liar.

“Well then you’re just outta luck, heads.” The cabbie starts up his engine with his meaty little fingers, “I’ve got better things to do.”

Jimin expertly flashes his weapon and his signature ‘seriously--you-I’m-calling-the-shots’ smile, “I said we don’t have the money.”

The cabby takes a look at the gun and then the malicious eyes of the boy staring at him, “ man, I did not wake up today to be held at gunpoint by a kid younger than my son! Get in the ing car before I shoot you myself.”

The boys finally manage to get into the pissed off cabbie’s car, careful of everything except for the single camera that watched Jungkook drop the key in the drain.