Bandanas

Attack on Bangtan

Bangtan easily slips off the private plane and steps foot on American ground for the first time; and for some of the boys, the last time. Their movements are confident and chic, a slight swagger in their step. They peer around with mischief sparkling in their dark eyes. Each of the boys wear a signature bandana on their person.

The Boss: Kim Namjoon also known as Rap Monster wears his bandana around his right knuckle. Its dark red symbolizes his love for up close and personal confrontation. Rumors speculate whether or not the bandana was originally white and the red tint is the blood of his fallen enemies who had the unfortunate luck to come face to face with the Monster.

The Drug Dealer: Min Yoongi who prefers the name Suga, wears his bandana tightly around his mouth. Word is it helps keep the drug fumes out of his system so he can think clearly during a deal. The colour is a pure white without a single stain on it which points to his speciality in bringing in the most illegal drugs such as Crystal Meth and . He rarely peels it off, never wanting his enemies to see his confident smirk behind the smile. Choice of weapon; hidden blades found on various parts of his body.

The Informant; Kim Seokjin who loves the nickname Jin, wears his bandana around his head. He places it there deliberately to show others of his knowledge and nearly photographic memory. This man is considered one of the most dangerous with his speciality in sniper. Some say he never misses while others prefer the speculation that he does. Of course, this is just blinded hope because this man never misses. The man straightens his lovely, deep, royal violet bandana before continuing his march towards the black car at the end of the private runway.

The Technician; Jung Hoseok who goes by the name J-Hope, wears his bandana around his neck. The bandanas soot colour easily represents the oil and dust he tracks onto his clothes from his machinery. This man specializes in car-jacking, weapon fixing and, most deadly of them all, bomb making. His most known bomb is the pipe bomb which he easily fixes together from any tube-like object found on cars, in homes and even hollowed-out canes. He is never seen without a small duffle bag carrying things only spectators can guess about.

Six of the seven men enter the car while the seventh walks over to the driver’s side. His toned arm muscles move softly as he leans on the door, talking to the driver. He pushes aside his loose tank top to reveal a customized pistol gleaming in his waistband. The driver swallows visibly at the sight before looking up in fear, “I won’t tell anyone.” He stammered out of his mouth, watching the man standing above him.

Jimin tilts his head, leaning closer to the terrified American, “We asked for no driver.” His Korean accent is thick but the green eyed driver gets the messaged and stumbles from the car. “Aish,” The brutal man looks down at the begging one before kneeling beside him. “You know, we can’t let you go.” He waves a hand in front of his own face, “You’ve seen my handsome face and we all know that handsome faces are hard to forget.” He smiles playfully, pulling out the pistol from his waist band as he stands.

“Yah, what’s taking so long?” Shouts the youngest from the car, “We’ve got to get out here before the bombs go off.”

Jimin looks back to the plane full of unsuspecting people; the ones who brought the gang to their destination. The black bandana on Jimins left bicep shifts under his muscles as he brings his arm up lazily to the cowering man’s head. “We’re in a hurry.” His dark eyes darken even more when he pulls the trigger and with a deadly bang the cowering man’s face goes slack as he falls face first to the unforgiving pavement.

This is Park Jimin’s job; he is the strength in Bangtan. He kills without mercy and even smiles while doing so. His pitch black bandana is covered in blood stains and sweat as it remains unwashed and is considered his ‘lucky item’ by Jimin himself. Jin, understandably, finds it very unsanitary.

As Jimin slides into the driver’s seat, Kim Taehyun, aka V, scrambles into the shotgun seat. A very suitable position for him to be for his speciality weapon is that of a regular shotgun; he says he enjoys the feeling of the kick it gives. He adjusts the bandana tied around ankle before covering it with his loose pant leg. This man is a kidnapper and needs to hide his identity but also keep it on hand in case he needs to intimidate anyone. Sometimes, if you looks carefully, you can see the bright orange sticking out from underneath his pants.

Jungkook leans in between the two men sitting up front, a hand on either seat to keep himself from bumping around from JImin’s rocky driving skills. This boy is considered very deadly. He is feared in both the underground world and the everyday one as well. His cute boyish charms only hide a deadly kid assassin. Jeon Jungkook was raised from a small boy in a special North Korean facility to be able to efficiently kill the enemies of North Korea. After going through a soft of hazing ritual of shooting his parents at the age of eight years old, he became known as a prodigy in under cover murders. The boy wears his bandana loosely around his neck, letting the fabric hide the tattoo on his collarbone. This tattoo is a marking made by the men in the North Korean camp to brand him as a born murderer. He was rescued at the age of fifteen by the incomplete Bangtan. He never felt any happier than when he was killing alongside his brothers.

As the seven gang members make their way out of the crime scene, the airplane explodes in a glorious manner, sending chunks of metal and flesh across the blue sky. The explosion sets off others, taking down the entire air base in methods of pipe bombs curtesy of J-hope. V sticks his head out to watch the show, the light from the fire bounces off his features and turns his own reddy-orange hair into flames. “It’s going to take them a while to scrap the bodies off the ground.”

Bangtan erupts in dark jokes and light chuckles, making fun of the lives they had just taken. “We should probably lay low for a bit.” Jin remarks, looking out the window as the stream of police cars speed by them.

The car is silent for a split second before everyone, including Jin, breaks out into laughter. “BTS doesn’t roll like that.” Rap Monster shakes his head, reaching under a small compartment in his seat. He pulls out a box of various guns, “We roll loudly and proudly.”

The boys chant in agreement, each grabbing a gun and slipping bullets in. “Do we have more?” Jungkook asks as he takes a couple more pistols, slipping them under his waistband.

Rap Monster leans forward and smiles wickedly, “A whole warehouse full!” A roar of cheers rips through the car, “Korea can’t handle us.” He pats his seat mate, Suga, on the back with friendly force, “Korea’s too small and we’re too big.”

“Do you think the Americans can handle us?” Pipes up Jimin from the driver’s seat.

Suga waves him off, scrunching up his nose with a disgusted face, “No one can handle your lack of handle your lack of charms.” The boys hoot in response of Suga’s teasing remark and Jimin brakes quickly causing the pale man in the back to slam into the seat in front of him. He reaches forward, “Yah! Do you want to die?”

The leader pulls him back, laughing and waving both boys to calm down. “Aight, calm down boys. We’re heading into the city so look alive and try to blend in. We head to the warehouse in two groups.” He looks around at their faces, “Since seven handsome men will be hard to miss.” More hooting which takes a few moments to calm them all down. “We drop off the car and get out in the North end of L.A.”

“Yeah, L.A man!” J-hope does a little dance in his seat, receiving a distasteful glare from the leader as he was interrupted.

“As I was saying, we will go in two groups,” Rap Monster continues.

Jin pitches in, “Shouldn’t two or three look better? It would be less touristy.”

Rap Monster nods, “Aight, then we go in pairs and one group will have three. Sound alright?”

Everyone murmurs in agreement, waiting to find out who they’ll be with.

“Suga and I will be dropped off at the next corner and will take the longest route since our faces are less recognizable.”

Next, Jin and J-hope will be dropped off in the shopping area so they can use the crowd to blend in.”

And finally, V, Jungkook and Jimin, you three have the most important job.” He looks at them seriously, “You need to go to the warehouse and pick up the suitcases labeled ‘Mr. Kim’. Those are our bags.” The Leader waits until they nod understandingly before continuing, “You leave the car there and take a Taxi to this address.” Jungkook takes the slip of paper from Rap Monster’s hand and studies the address before ripping it up and throwing it out the open car window. “When you get out, double back a few blocks and then head to this address.” More scraps of paper fly out the window as they near the first drop-off area. “Suga, there’s going to be two native informants meeting us. A couple of girls wearing matching black sweaters. They have some information and will lead us to the hideout.”

“Can you even trust them?” Jin has a suspicious face as Jimin slows down by the corner.

Rap Monster opens the door, while peeling of his bandana and slipping it into his pocket. Suga follows the same suit as he steps out into the Los Angeles street. “As long as we give them a piece of information each, we’ll be fine. They don’t accept money but they love information.”

“Sounds like someone we know.” Jimin smirks at Jin who reclines in his seat, his face still unsure.

“Oh and Jin, you’re going to be lead to the hideout by a professional gunman who goes by the name Medina. She’s tall, grey eyes and ash hair.”

Jin smirks, “Sounds foreign.”

“We’re the foreigners here, remember?” Remarks an excited V.

The boys all nod in agreement before Suga and Rap Monster step away from the car and waves the rest of the boys off in a friendly manner. Now that their undercover as natives here, they have to be extra careful in appearances. The duo turn around and begin walking through the area which seems to have an abundance of street performers. Sometimes, they slow and watch and even join in a couple of the times but they mostly look around for the informants.

“Namjoon, Yoongi!” Two girls wearing matching Hip Hop sweaters with the words ‘Fck Off’ on them walk up towards the two Bangtan members.

“It’s been forever!” Says the taller one with long dark hair and a small bandana covering .

The smaller one with curls and bangs watches them intently, a surgeon mask around muffles her next sentence; “How was the flight?”

Suga smirks knowingly, “A little bumpy.”

Rap Monster elbows the snickering man as he addresses the two informants, “So, which way?”

“Oh, we’re not leading you.” The taller one laughs as if Rap Monster just told her the funniest joke she’s heard all day.

The blue eyed one watches them both carefully, “We’re just here to collect information and we’ll have a couple of tour guides bring you there.”

Yoongi looks pissed off as he steps towards them angrily but they don’t even flinch, “I knew we couldn’t trust you two!”

“Don’t worry,” The small one tells them nonchalantly, “These girls thinks she’s bringing you two to see Venice beach. You’re hideout is only a couple blocks away.”

Rap Monster sighs loudly, “What do you want to know?”

The dark-eyed girl holds up two fingers, “We are fair in our business so everyone here must an answer a question.”

“Anything?” Yoongi asks hesitantly.

“Anything.” Replies the small one.

He smirks mischievously at the taller girl, “what’s your bra size?”

“34 B.” She puts down a finger, leaving only her middle finger point at Yoongi, “One question down. You only have one more to ask of my partner.”

“Idiot!” Rap Monster hits Suga on the arm who looks bewildered the informant answered so quickly. He sighs loudly before looking at the surgeon masked female, “Alright, what’s both of your names? You seem to know ours so it’s only fair we know yours.”

“Felicity,” She addresses herself and then points to the other girl, “Alana.”

“Hey, your last names too!” Protests the fed up Suga.

“We don’t have last names. Technically, we don’t exist.” Both girls stare at them without a hint of lies in their eyes.

Suga tsks and turns his face away, completely annoyed with the two informants. “Alright, what do you want to know about us?”

“One,” Felicity starts, “We know your hideout, how many guns you possess, your names and even your bandana colours and meanings. What we want to know is each of your home towns and make sure to include which home town is whose.”

Rap Monster lists each of the members along with the hometowns before Alana asks her question, “We also want to know each of the member’s ideal types. Again, include the name along with the ideal type.”

“W-what?” Suga throws his hands up in the air, “You two are impossible to deal with!” The two girls don’t move as and when Suga realizes there’s no helping it, he answers their question very precisely. The informants look at each other before they begin their next set of instructions.

“Now, two girls will show up in less than five minutes. They’ve been told that they are touring two men from the East coast of America who wish to see Venice beach.” Felicity hands the boys a beach bag each, along with a surfboard. “You can discard these in a blue van with this license plate when you get there.” A note is exchanged between the pairings. “They believe you two are the ones who set this up and so you two should know their names and they story that you two came because you want to experience the hip hop culture and the surfing.”

“One of the girls is named Sofi Angelov. She’s lean and has slightly tanned skin with wavy brown hair.” Continues Alana, “The other is named Thereza Ferreira. Her dark skin and dark hair with bleached bangs make her stand out. She also wears these nerdy glasses.” A slightly chuckle from the girl before quizzing the two men. “What’s their names?”

“Sofi and Thereza.” They replied in unison. Rap Monster addresses them, “I guess you’re going.” The informants’ nod, “Hope we never see you again.”

“You will.” Says the smaller girl with smug eyes, “Aight. We’re going.” Felicity and Alana bow before easily disappearing into the crowd around them.

As soon as they’re out of sight, Suga shouts in frustration, “Aish, they’re so annoying!”

“Calm down, we have to deal with those two tour guides, remember?”

“I guess you’re talking about us, huh?” A voice comes from behind the two hidden gang members causing them to turn in surprise to see two pretty girls standing in boxy yellow t-shirts.