three; new neighbour as a new student?

Our Complicated Friendship (Hiatus)

Jessica walk pass by the locker but then something stop her. "Hey, do you heard about a new transfer student? I heard it's a girl. She must be hot!" A boy said to his friends. 'New student? Girl? Oh no.. please, don't fall in love with her, Luhan' she thought deeply until didn't notice that the boys stare at her. "Look who is here.." the boys stare at her. Jessica look beside her seeing two boys with a disguse face on it. "GEEK!" the boys mock and laughed at her. Jessica keep her head down and walk away from them. "Ugh, I hate myself." mumbled Jessica.

 

Three of them make their ways to their class, they taking same education."Hun! I heard there a new girl? Wanna try?" said Luhan and smirk to him. Sehun just shook his head seem doesn't interest on it. "Why? She's hot!" speak Han again. Jessica just remain silent. "She not my type." stated Sehun and hands in the pocket. "Then, what kind type of girl you like? Like Jessica?" said Luhan and laughed. Well, Han being change after they enter the university.. he keep mocking Jessica probably while Sehun always the one comfort her. "Don't be so rude, bro" glance Sehun at Luhan. Luhan shut his mouth. He make his body close to her and whisper "I'm sorry.." Jessica just smile and mouthing 'it's okay'. 

 

They just finish their class and decide to get  cup of coffee. Jessica and Sehun take a sit first while Luhan taking a order for their drink. "I've been wandering, how could that girl look.." said Sehun, eyes on the phone. Jessica just look at him neither want to answer or not. She just so annoying about all boys at the uni talking a lot about that new transfer student. Jessica been wondering, why she enter this uni so late, like what did she do before? Or she was a rich girl, and just thinking that she doesn't matter to go uni because she's rich? Eh?. Jessica shoved all the crazy things in her mind and she just realize that Luhan already there. Both of them looking at her. "You thought so deeply.." said Luhan and staring at her. Jessica look away and eyeing the coffee. "You still didn't answer my question back" speak Sehun and looking at her. "Uh? Oh, me neither.." Jessica said. Her mind just blank and she don't know why."Why you being so blurred?" ask Sehun. Jessica look at him and thinking an answer to give. "I'm just wondering" Sehun frowned. "Oh okay then let's drink or your drink will be a cold water instead" stated Luhan, who trying to change the topic. Jessica take a sip of her hot latte and take out her phone. While at Sehun side, he just keep staring and thinking what made she thought so deeply.

 

"You do know right, that the new girl will count as a junior in our uni right?" said Jessica. Both of boys just nodded. "Just please stop talking about that new girl. I'm sick with it." stated Sehun who doesn't like that topic much from early. "Oh look!" scream Han. They look at the direction that Luhan pointed to. It's just a snail. Both of them knock his head. "I thought you see something weird." said Jessica, Luhan look at her and said "like what?" while smirk at her. "Yah! It's not in that way!" punch Jessica slightly, while Sehun whom beside Luhan staring at them with a jealousy fill in.

 

"Look like you're having a new neighbour! I hope it's a girl." said Luhan, he've been blabbering all the time they walk. "Are you try to be a player, huh?" asked Sehun. Luhan shrugged. To not waste the time, Jessica  pull both of them into her house. "Mommy!" shouted Jessica and run to the kitchen, while the boys doing their own business. "We going to do an assignment, so please don't disturbed us" shouted Jessica and call them to enter her room. "Come, come. Sit here" said Jessica and welcome them like a guest. "You don't need to treat us like a guest, it make me feel awkward." said Sehun and sit at her favorite place, window bed. Jessica and Luhan sit on the bed and staring at Sehun. "Do we have an assignment?" furrowed Jessica. "Do we?" ask Sehun back. Sehun and Jessica stare at Luhan "What? Don't ask me because I'm literally didn't know anything about it" stated Luhan, laying on her bed. They heaved a sighed and just doze off until Jessica's mom call them "Kids! Hurry come downstairs!" shouted Mrs Jung. They quickly run downstairs and seeing her mom talking to a lady that have same average old as Jessica's mom and beside that lady, stood a petite yet beautiful girl that can make a boys flatter when see her. Jessica look at Luhan, who already set his eyes on that girl.. while Sehun, still keep his eyes on the ground. "Ehemm." Jessica excuse her mom who busy talking to an old lady until didn't realize that they were here. "Oh! Kids, meet Auntie Junhee and her daughter Christine" said Mrs Jung and pull Jessica to the front. Jessica greet both of them but her daughter seem to be cold with her, she didn't even greet her but with Luhan and Sehun, she treat them so nicely. "Come come, have a sit!". The mom's talking to each other while the kid's only Luhan and Christine while Sehun  and Jessica sit over there like a statue. Jessica who watch their lovely interaction, making her want to cry. It's so hard to make Luhan realize that she like him. Of course it's hard to make him fall in love at her because she a geek. Sehun who keep staring her since they sit, realize that she look gloomy and it make him realize that she love HIM. Yeah, Luhan. Sehun inhale and whisper to her "if you like him, go chase him and never ever get tired of it because I know that one day he will be yours." he smile. Jessica smile back. This is why he love Sehun because he know what the best word that can make her feel good but her feeling toward him never grow up because she just to obsess with Luhan.

 

[Just update! Sorry for a long wait and sorry again if this story such a lame and boring. I will try my best to make this story interesting 😄]