two; crush?

Our Complicated Friendship (Hiatus)

After finish the dinner, Lu and Jung family head back home. Sehun is helping his mom to was the dishes. "Aiy, you don't need to help me." said Mrs Oh. "No it's okay beside I want to help you." Sehun said and wipe the plate. "Hmm, alright." Mrs Oh heaved a sighed. After a couple of minute Mrs Oh spoke again "You like Sooyeon, aren't you?" Mrs Oh blurt out, Sehun chocking by his mom words. "No, I don't!" He stuttered. "Aiy, don't deny your feelings. I can see it from your face reaction. Like example, right now.. I asked you and you already chocking." giggle Mrs Oh. "Aish, Mom.. I don't like her, okay. She just like a sister to me~" said Sehun, trying to deny it. "Up to to you, Sehun. Don't until somebody snatch her from you" warned Mrs Oh. Sehun just remain silent. 'It's possible to someone like her, look at her appereance.. geek' thought Sehun deeply and it make himself feeling a bit relieved. "Thinking about Sooyeon, huh?" teased his mom. "Mom!" He whined. Mrs Oh just chuckled at her son.

 

"Yo, Hun!" greet Jessica. Sehun stare at her "Beautiful" mumble Sehun. "Huh?" Jessica look at him "What did you say?" She asked, seem clueless. "Nothing. Wait, where Luhan?" asked Sehun who trying to change the topic. "Don't know, maybe with his fangirl? Well he is popular" sigh Jessica and searching for Luhan "Jealous, huh?" Sehun but earning a glare from her. "Alright, you're jealous." said Sehun and already run away from her, while Jessica chasing him

"Yah Sehun.. stop running, I'm tired." said Jessica who was panting heavily. Sehun patted her back. "I'm sorry for making you running." giggle Sehun. "Aw, so sweet" stated Luhan who come from nowhere. Jessica come to Luhan and pull his hair. "Yah! Where have you been? I'm tired waiting for you." groaned Jessica. "Ouch! Let me go." He pouted, Jessica let go her hand then glare at him."Well actually she tired because of running to much" whisper Sehun to Luhan. Han giggle and patted her back. "Let's go home, you need to get some rest and air-cond." Luhan mock her. "Yah!" squeal Jessica.

Luhan and Jessica remain silent after sending Sehun to his house. Well, Sehun house is a bit far from their house. "Jessica.." Luhan spoke first. Jessica startled as she heard someone call her name, she sleeping actually. "You sleeping?" asked Luhan as seeing Jessica startled. Jessica just grinned. Luhan laughed at her "You're such a heavy sleepyhead" said Luhan. "Why you calling me anyway?" asked Jessica while fixing her hair. "I guess.. Sehun like you. Just guessing." Luhan stated. Jessica laughed at his statement. "Are you out of your mind? He never like me okay. He just same like you, just a friend." said Jessica. "But I'm more handsome, okay!" He praised himself. Jessica rolled her eyes. "I don't think so Sehun like me." she said and stare at Luhan. "What? Hey, I'm just guessing, okay!" He said and continue driving. Jessica keep staring at him, Luhan notice it "Why you keep staring at me? Am I too handsome and that why you keep staring at me?" He give a y smile to her. Jessica slap her face. "Focus on the road!" she yelled. 

"Thanks for sending me.. bye!" Jessica bid a goodbye to Luhan. "Bye, sweetie" Luhan who from early keep mocking her. Jessica glare at him "don't you dare to flirt me". She get out from the car and enter her house. "Oh, sooyeon." said her mom who just bumped with her. "Are you wearing a blusher? Because your cheek are pink." said Mrs Jung and looking at her face. Jessica shook her head fastly and quickly enter her room. She look at the mirror "Omg, it totally pink.. What if Luhan saw it.. oh god no..!" she bite her lips.

 

[Sorry for the short update ;)]