one; beggining

Our Complicated Friendship (Hiatus)

The sun radiated. The little Sehun and Luhan currently build a sand castle. "Sooyeon! Come over here!" shouted Sehun which currently play with the sand castle. "I didn't want to go there! It's hot, it can make my skin getting darker." shouted the little Sooyeon from the shady tree. Her mom doesn't give her to play too long at the beach because it could make her skin getting darker. "Just a couple of minute! We want to show you our sand castle!" Sehun shouted again.

'Just a couple of minute' the voice echo on her mind. She stand up and run to them. "Wow! It so beautiful!" she praised. Well she promise to herself to go there just for a couple of minute but it turn into a couple of hour.

"Jung Sooyeon! What are you doing there!?" Mrs Jung shouted from a far. "Oh my gosh! It's mommy" she said and already panic. She run to her mom and explain everything. While Sehun and Luhan just watch from a far. "It's all our fault." Luhan said and sighed. "Yeah, if not.. her mom will not getting angry with her." said Sehun.

"Sehun, Luhan! Come over here! Stop playing already!" Mrs Jung shouted. Mrs Jung take over to take care both of boys since their parent having a work at Japan and USA. Sehun and Luhan run to Mrs Jung.

"Oh gosh. All of your skin getting darker. Let's go! we need to go now, it's getting late" Mrs Jung said, probably angry with them. Three of them look at each other and silently laughed.

"This is all your fault" Sooyeon or also know as Jessica as her American name pointing to both of boys. The boys just grinned and mouthig 'sorry'

 

Jessica laughed as she remember their childhood memories. It so hilarious."Jessica! Get ready to go university!" shouted Mrs Jung from downstairs. "Alright!" she shouted and taking her backpack. A 20 years old Jessica Jung, a student of Seoul National University. Jessica rush to the door but her mom called her. "Sica! Don't forget your breakfast. At least eat a bit" her mom smile to her. Jessica lazily take one sandwich and go outside, waiting Sehun to arrives.

About a couple of minute, Sehun arrives. "Mom! I'm going!" she shouted and run to Sehun's car. "Am I late?" asked Sehun. "You're not late but I guess we're late" she stated. "What's time is it?" asked Sehun and look at her. Jessica look at her watch "12pm sharp." coldly she said. "What! We only have 10 minute from now!" scream Sehun. "Yeah, Oh Sehun. So what are you waiting for? Let's go now!" she scream back to him. Sehun startled and drove off.

Sehun and Jessica run to their class and dash in, seeing everyone stare at both of them. Jessica eyes search for Han and seeing Han silently laughed at them. Jessica glare at him. "Why both of you late?" The lecturer asked. "Traffic Jam" "Damage car" both of them said at the same time. "Aren't both of you go together?" asked the lecturer again. Both of them shook their head. "I'm taking a bus" said Jessica. The lecturer stare at Sehun. "I'm driving" he stuttered. "Alright, I will let you go this time but next time you will get punish. Heard it?" Both of them nodded, they look like a puppy that being scold by their owner. "Now, go take your seat". The quickly taking a seat beside Luhan. "Traffic Jam, damage cars, bus, driving.. hmm. Quiet nice" mumble Han. Both of them glare at him

Jessica just buy a milk for a lunch. While Sehun and Han buy a hamburger. "Wow, just a milk? Are you diet or what?" mocked Luhan and earned a punch from Jessica. "I'm losing my appetite just because of that embarassing moment earlier before." She said. Luhan laughed so hard. "Dude, enough." scold Sehun. "Okay, I stop it but you two look so funny when you get scold by the lecturer" he mocked again. Sehun and Jessica look each other, Sehun give a signal to do it right now. Jessica come closer and give a peck on his cheek. He stop laughing and his face suddenly turn red. Now it's Sehun and Jessica turn to laughed at Luhan. "Deserve you!" said Sehun. Luhan just mentally face palm and munch the hamburger

"Tonight, my parents invite both of your family to my house, having a dinner." said Sehun. Both of them just nodded. "I guess my parents already know it." Jessica said, Luhan nodded "Me neither.". "Well good then!" cheer Sehun. "It's been a long time we didn't make our skin dark. I miss my dark skin" blurt Jessica out. Both of boys stare at her and laughed. "Are you really want your mom blabbering all the time?" asked Luhan and putting his arm on her shoulder. "Well, why not? But the student will probably mock me right? Hmm I change mind" said Jessica and laughed along Sehun and Luhan.

"Oh come in" greet Mr and Mrs Oh. Their father gather at the living room and their mom at the kitchen, cooking while they in Sehun's bedroom. "I didn't know you love rock too" Luhan said as he enter Sehun's room. "Not too much, just a tiny bit" said Sehun. Jessica who already at the bed, rolling and hugging the pillow. "Omg! Your pillow is so comfy." she said and hugged the pillow. The boys stare each other "Still the same Sooyeon." they sync. "This last semester did you have any plan?" asked Sehun. "Maybe I will celebrate christmas at America since my dad want to celebrate there" said Jessica. "Ow, so we didn't have a chance to celebrate with you" pouted Luhan. "Don't worry, I will coax my parents." She said and grinned. "I didn't know that you have a diary" said Jessica while staring at Sehun's diary book. Sehun quickly take it. "Well, it's not wrong right?" said Sehun and place the book on the shelves. "It's not but it look hilarious if a guy have a diary, just like you" Jessica mentally said it. Luhan laughed follow by Jessica. Sehun just grinned. Mrs Oh enter the room "Hey, time for dinner. Stop chatting about your young-adult thingy" Mrs Oh tease them. They just chuckled and go downstairs. "I hope it taste delicious" Mr Oh tease. "I bet it delicious." Mr Lu and Mr Jung said. They enjoy their dinner happily, along with some red wine. 

 

[So I just re-read it and darn! There so much mispelling, grammar and typo hahaha. Sorry for that :b]