Chapter 1: Beginning

That one, that only

That one, that only..by keyWell.


~A lot of things went on in my life. My parents separating from my father due to his violent drinking...my crushes breaking my heart, and friends betraying me while using my crushes against me. I'm glad that I got away from that. For some reason, one could feel if something great happened right now, it would later be crushed by something bad along the way. It happened all the time. It shall continue..~

In your house with the lights off on the bed, you laid there still in those thoughts of yours. Your heart was calm.

~But somehow, he would always make me feel better. Jeesu. For six years, I love seeing his wide smile and silly behavior. Whenever I fell back because of the past, he would always comfort me. I remember seeing him on the porch of his house drinking lemonade one day and deciding to sit next to him to talk. That day reminded me of how much I liked his orangeissh hair. He also looked good in his red plaid white shorts that made its way to his knees with his red shirt. That day, he sat there as I blabbered on about my problems.  Who knows how long I probably bored him. I didn't think he would listen, I just needed someone to talk to.
"Hey (your name), I want you to hear something okay?" he said, then took the last gulp of his lemonade. He stood up with the empty glass and went inside his house. While he was gone, I examined the day. The sun was right in my face while sitting on the wooden porch. His grass was symmetrically cut by him. (explains why he had the lemonade) The trees were alive, they were the best part of being outside. I sighed.
"Ah....don't worry..." hearing a familiar voice sing. Unknowingly, he had started what he wanted me to hear. I looked at him, who was already making eye contact in my direction. He continued as he sat next to me on the porch, keeping his eye contact. Looking away wasn't a decision my brain wanted to respond to. He kept singing as I slowly melted away...because it was hot outside? Yea that's it... No, it wasn't. Repeatedly showing his grin followed by his bright teeth, he put his hand on top of mine. His voice made me want to lay my head on his lap as his put his fingers through my hair. He made me feel like I was his one and only. That day, was the day I realized that I fell for him. After, he took his hand off mine and looked out at the trees saying "Aren't they pretty?" while I'm still shocked from what just happened.
What made me more happy was he was right next door. My neighbor!~

Cutting off the memory, you jumped from your bed thinking a bug had jumped in your shirt. You froze while still feeling it within. It was your heart, beating harder than the last time you thought about this. 
" I need to stop this!" saying it while hitting your head lightly with your fist. You grabbed your covers and jumped under them trying to get comfortable. The window faced you, making you glare at the snow falling from the night sky. "What does that day mean? Does he have feelings or is he just a guy that I like?" Not knowing the answer to your questions frustrated you. So much frustration created skeptical faces for a hour until your face got tired, especially your eyes. Mumbling "It's been a while since I saw him..."