Chapter 2: Drama night

That one, that only

It has been a while since the last time you have seen Jeesu. He probably forgot about you. It was the following night and your mother went out to eat. She told you not to wait up for her since she was going to visit your grandmother afterwards. For the night, you decided to watch your favorite drama, 'You're Beautiful' on netflix. Oh GoMiNam! You popped fresh popcorn in the microwave and threw yourself on the couch. Your favorite episode was on while shoving popcorn into your mouth. Popcorn got all over your pajamas. It was happiness in a bag. Yay! You heard the sound of metal hitting something.  "Wow, the sound effects on the speakers really work for this drama." The noise came again only not matching the actions on the tv. It was from outside. It sounded like it came from the backyard. Dropping the popcorn, you ran to the back door of the house and put on your shoes. You opened the first door but the gatedoor was still closed. "Hello?" you said loudly. No one replied. You noticed the snow had melted throughout the day.

"Helloooo." replying to the silence. "Ah!" hearing a familiar voice groaning. "Is that...?" you paused while rapidly attempting to get the lock off the gatedoor. Cling!!! 
You ran outside and saw a body under the huge satellite dish on Jeesu's side of the yard. It squirmed and groaned under it in pain. You ran towards him then looked at him up close. "Jeesu!" Attempting to get the dish off of him. "It's so late, what were you doing?" The object didn't budge and he didn't answer. He inhaled deeply and managed to slip his body from under it. You ran to his side and helped him up. "Why?" You glared at him. "It is so late." He still didn't respond. "Jeesu!" He looked at you and smiled then passed out into your arms. Your body fills with adrenaline and shock. "Jeesu...jeesu....jee...."

You paced back and forth while he was on your couch. "What happened to him? Is he okay?" You feel his forehead with the back of your hand as he slowly opens his eyes. "(Your name)?" he says faintly. You sigh in relief as he touched your face. "Where am...I?" He only saw your face in anger. "What happened?!" As he sat upwards on your couch. "Why were you caught under the dish? Why would you do such a thing? I almost lost y..." You covered your mouth to not finish the sentence. Jeesu stared at you with a blank face while blinking rapidly. He tried to stand up but suddenly slipping right back on the couch holding his left leg and grunted. "Ah! It hurts so much!" The only thing you could do was to~ get something cold for his leg as you did. All that was left to be done was watch.


~ Looking at him made me feel horrible. There was nothing I could do for him except getting something cold. Wait, he still knows my name? ~

His groan interrupted your thoughts. "Jeesu, are you okay?" 

"I'll be fine. I just need to rest. I need to get back home."
~But I couldn't let him go like this. We had a spare room and my mother knew him and wouldn't mind.~ "No, we have a spare room that you could use."

Where is your mom?" He asked. You ignored him. "Come up with me."
You helped him and he had his arm around you for support getting up the few steps you had. You felt him shake a bit and you asked if he is okay. He suddenly tumbles and pulled you down with him. He turns over and lands on his back. Your face lands on his chest with your hand under his head like you were holding an infant. Your other hand was on his chest near your face. You felt his heart beating and getting fast. The sound of his heart made your ears blush like crazy and you jumped up. You tried to gain control of your breathing as you looked at him, who was slowly turning as red as your ears. "Jeesu, are you okay?" 
He chuckled. "You ask me that a lot." You guys just stared at each other for a few.

His eyes were memorizing. You couldn't turn away like the day he sang to you. ~He looked at the me the same but what was so memorizing about me? ~

He sat up on the stairs and continued to look at me. "Why haven't you come to see me?"

You stuttered. "Bec..aus..be..ca..be"
He continued to look at you. "Are your problems gone? No reason to see me?" You looked at his lips as he got closer to you. "I wanted to help my dad because he is out of town with my mother on vacation. I didn't want to go and he said he wanted to watch cable and he would be the happiest man in the world if he could come home and have the wifi and tv working as it once was. I wanted to surprise him. That's why. Call me stupid if you want." He looked at your lips as you looked up him. You hugged him. "I'm sorry. I thought you forgot about me so I didn't bother coming over. And your not stupid. That's cool. " He touched your hair. "Well I'm here now. It's no coincidence." He hugged me back. "But your hurt." He shrugged. "At least I'm not alone." You looked at him. "And you shouldn't be in the house watching that K-drama of yours. No more of that." You hit him as he chuckled. "Kidding, kidding." You both stood up and continued to walk as you were. He rested in a room next to yours. You laid on your bed and looked up the ceiling similar to the previous night. However, now you were blushing. You sighed.

 

 

 

Hope you guys liked it!!!