004

// Falling for you //

Jiyong woke up abruptly- His phone alarm ringing out louder than ever causing him to grunt in annoyance; A flash of events hit Jiyong like a brick wall as he slowly turned to his side to see Seunghyun, eyes closed, fast asleep-. Jiyong pondered for a moment. His head was spinning as he started to feel sick – too much drink from the night before. His phone began to ring causing him to flinch in shock. He picked it up within seconds knowing with an alarm set, he'd forgotten something important.

 

H-Hello” Jiyong answered still half asleep, rubbing his head In pain as flashbacks began to hit him; almost leaving him speechless, he looked at Seunghyun who was still sleeping. Seunghyun had always covered his body up, but this was the second time Jiyong was blessed with the view of Seunghyun's nicly toned body. He blinked a few times before looking away, feeling too much like a voyuer.

 

You haven't forgotten have you?” Jiyong's manager uttered down the other end almost causing Jiyong to jump from taking his mind off of Seunghyun to the phone call. Jiyong had to think about that statement – what was happening today? What had he forgotten? Ah, fashion show – he remembered, in the mist of everything else floating through his head, he still remembered.

 

No, No-- I'll be there as soon as I can.” Jiyong replied before hanging up, jumping out of bed; grabbing his boxers from the groud not having the time to think about last night or even the energy – He'd had 2 – 3 hours of sleep, maximum and it showed; he looked dead. He had to keep his head in the present for now, but the marks on his neck was just an invitation to get scolded. He sighed, how could he have forgotten about today? Jiyong was irritated; If he knew about today he might not have got as wasted as he did. He ran to his own room, leaving Seunghyun to sleep whist quickly showering. His head was pounding, he could barely keep balance--


my life-- I'm still drunk.” Jiyong said slightly worried whist the water from the shower attacked him. Panic hit him quickly, he knew his manager Soon Ho would be annoyed but Jiyong didn't really have many options right now. He showered quickly, almost passing out in the shower in the process – the heat was too much, it started making his head spin whist he broke out in a hot sweat, a warm sensation in his mouth made him run to the toilet, sitting on the cold ground beside it. He cooed softly to himself, hoping he could convince his body not to break down and start violently vomiting and somewhere between him convincing himself and shaking the hot sweat that had attacked him the feeling of sickness faded, as did the hotness that almost caused him to pass out. He reached for his phone and dialled his managers number. There was no way in hell he was going to even attempt to drive. Jiyong knew it was a death sentence waiting to happen.


Ah, Hyung. Look. I'm going to need you to pick me up from Seunghyun's.” Jiyong explained causing Soon Ho to sigh. the reaction that Jiyong was expecting, he knew it was out of tough love though.

 

Yah-- You better appreciate me as your manager Jiyong-ah!” His manager Soon Ho stated in a slightly playful manner before hanging up. Jiyong smiled in thanks before finding a casual outfit not really thinking much about it knowing he was going to get changed before he headed to the event anyway. Still, he grabbed his pink and black scarf, wrapping it around his neck, paranoid that everyone would see the love bites on his neck, but only slightly. By the time Jiyong had finally finished getting changed Soon Ho had rung him again. Letting Jiyong know that he's outside, waiting. Jiyong ran down the hallway back to Seunghyn's room, writing a quick note on his bedside table.


Yo-- G to the D here. ^-^; I've got to head to the fashion show today-- I forgot about it and am running late... T.T don't forget-- Award ceremony tonight!! You have to be at the venue by 6. I'll ring you before then anyway to make sure you're awake. We'll talk then- See you later x”

 

He looked at Seunghyun's lifeless body sleeping peacefully-- It was an odd feeling for Jiyong. He took a deep breath and exhaled before leaving, running out of the front door and into Soon Ho's car where Youngbae was, just as lifeless and dead as Jiyong felt. It made Jiyong, selfishly feel better about himself, knowing he wasn't the only one in a hungover state.

 

You forgot too, huh?” Jiyong laughed causing Youngbae to nod whist rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. They often did this when their scheduals go from non-exsistant to chotic -- it was normal in that respect.

 

Man-- last night though. How mental.” Jiyong sighed before his manager looked at him with an a slight glare causing Jiyong to look back confused. Soon Ho wasn't normally the type to complain or fuss about what they do in their spare time, In fact Soon Ho was one of the only managers that all five members really got on with and actually take out and do things with even when it's no needed.

 

Hey! You knew about today! Plus...You threw a party and don't even invite me?” His manager uttered, Jiyong smirked in such a way, knowing he was upset he wasn't invited.

 

Like you would have come anyway--” Jiyong said truthfully causing Soon Ho to look surprised at the younger males comment

 

The fear Yang-goon would find out would have killed you, especially after last time.” Jiyong added causing Soon Ho to laugh as well as Youngbae whislt recalling the club they all went too about two/three months ago, they all got way out of hand -

 

True--” He agreed whist Jiyong looked out of the window. He felt a nervous feeling; he was almost worried about Seunghyun waking up and remembering. There's something about his own reactions that he regrets- After all Jiyong and Seunghyun were best friends, are best friends. Jiyong didn't like complicated but sleeping with your best friend couldn't be more complicated and just like that Jiyong let out a sigh.

 

You know- well- urrm-” Youngbae said not being able to get his words out causing Jiyong to turn to him in interest catching his gaze, curious as to what Youngbae was doing.

 

I know what?” Jiyong asked in confusion, seeing Youngbae looking overwhelmed. It wasn't often Jiyong saw Youngbae like this, normally he was collective and calm about things.

 

Did Seunghyun say anything weird to you last night?” Youngbae uttered softly, calming down slightly. Jiyong looked even more confused. Jiyong thought about it-- did he remember everything-- no, no he didn't but that was normal after a night of endulging heavily on drink and drugs.

 

I don't know... Anyway what's weird when it comes to Seung?-- Why... What happened?” Jiyong asked causing Youngbae to look slightly flustered again, Soon Ho looked in his rear view mirror, seeing the reflection of the two boys talking in interest.

 

After you beat up John-- He left; Seunghyun came to the Kitchen and whiskey after whisky started opening up-- you know, like he does after a few drinks...” Youngbae began to explain causing Jiyong to nod slowly. Soon Ho turned the radio down discreetly, wanting to hear just as much as Jiyong being curious.

 

Well, He came and sat and socialized, but then he went out to smoke. I could tell something was off--At the time I thought it was just him being shaken up by John and what he did but- I asked and it's a little more complicated.” Youngbae declared nor really helping the situation, Jiyong was getting slightly impatient as it was taking so much time getting to the point.

 

What could possibly be more complicated than the whole John situation.” Jiyong stated causing Youngbae to sigh softly.

 

Well, the truth is... Him and John- it had been 2 years, on and off. But that's not the problem. Jiyong, he told me something that concerned me a little.” Youngbae said softly causing Soon Ho to listen even more closely. Jiyong felt suddenly on edge, he didn't know what Youngbae was about to say and quite frankly he didn't even know whether he was prepared for it in his hungover, tired like state.

 

Yah- Just spit it out, you're worrying me.” Jiyong said getting slightly concerned and impatient. Youngbae looked at Jiyong softly before letting out a long sigh.

 

You.” Youngbae said causing Jiyong to point to himself, gesturing.

 

Me?” Jiyong echoed not completely understanding what Youngbae was getting at. Youngbae slowly nodded leaving Jiyong more than confused. He didn't understand what Youngbae was trying to subtly suggest – Youngbae carried on, making things more obvious.

 

Whatever he had with John ended because of you-” Jiyong was almost stunned hearing Youngbae's voice echo throughout the car. Jiyong looked at Youngbae, taken aback and almost speechless.

 

Me-- but why me? What do you mean?--” Jiyong said getting slightly flustered, stuttering his words, not getting anything past his lips which made sense.

 

H-Hey Soon Ho. I need to stop for air!” Jiyong declared causing Soon Ho Hyung to stop without hesitation. Even his own manager knew where this conversation was going. Jiyong opened the door, the breeze from outside embracing him and rushing into the car. His shaky hands stumbled through his bag until he found a cigarette and lighter. He lit up, inhaling deeply. What had Jiyong just heard – how true was it.

 

You already know what I mean don't you?” Youngbae said softly causing Jiyong to run his hand through his hair recalling and replaying situations with Seunghyun in his head – Deep down, Jiyong did know, he just didn't want to know or more like, he wasn't ready to know.

 

No-- Yes, Urg, I don't know-- Maybe.” Jiyong kept cutting himself off, he was flustered and confused but all the previous memories of him and Seunghyun popped up in his head.

 

What- what did he say Youngbae, what did he tell you?” Jiyong bravely asked almost scared of what the answer might be.

 

"He said that it was complicated that being with John for the most part was hard. Seunghyun loved him, but he wasn't in love with him - he wouldn't be open about it, he was scared because he felt that John had him in the palm of his hand. Seunghyun did adore him and love him until one day he cracked, he couldn't anymore. He woke up one day and just didn't care anymore... But he told me that there was someone he'd always cared about.” Youngbae said trying to remember everything.


He said it was you, Jiyong- He said it had been countless years. That he knew from the start, when we all debuted. He held it in because he was worried, scared even. The years went on, he met John, it kept him distracted but... you're the one he'd always loved.  It's you.” Again Youngbae tried so hard to remember every word.

 

I... I don't-- know what to say” Jiyong said barely stinging a sentence together. Soon Ho looked at them both in a concerned manner like he couldn't believe what he was hearing, but even to him it made some sense.

 

--” Jiyong mumbled under his breath not being able to control his emotions, his eyes started watering slightly.

 

I just assumed- He's always drunk when stuff happens- I just-” Youngbae and Soon Ho had never seen Jiyong so speechless.

 

Well this just got complicated.” Youngbae uttered as Jiyong let out more and more information.

 

How the am I supposed to face him again? Fun, Youngbae, that's all it was supposed to be. -- It's been like that for years, You all know-- You know how we both are.” Jiyong just let his feelings come out, he didn't care who heard, he just needed to rant.

 

I live with him” Jiyong said whist finally calming down. Both Youngbae's and Jiyong's managers eyes opened wide in shock, neither of them knowing, even if it had been 5 weeks.

 

Wait- what?” Hyung uttered in real confusion.

 

After I broke up with Soohyuk, Seunghyun took me in, I sold my apartment-- I... What do I even do?” Jiyong said cracking slightly under pressure.

 

Talk to him. He's only human-- Since when did confronting someone ever bother you?” Soon Ho stated causing Jiyong to get a grip.

 

You're right--” Jiyong agreed whist finishing his cigarette off. Jiyong shut the passenger door and strapped himself back into his seat.

 

It's not just that-- I'm almost jumping to conclusions-- After all, he was drunk when he said all of that--” Jiyong spoke softly trying to convince himself otherwise but deep down he knew. Youngbae and Soon Ho didn't say anything-- they didn't need too.

 

 

///////////////

 

 

Youngbae and Jiyong met with their stylist Ji Eun and got ready, Youngbae got dressed in his Lanvin Jumpsuit with Leather Details from the Spring Summer 2014 Collection. Jiyong watched as Ji Eun died his own hair. It was quick and rushed, just the tips of his hair, now blue. Still, Jiyong was fashionable enough to pull it off. Jiyong soon got changed into the Check Pattern Top and Pants from the Fall Winter 2013 Collection, also Lanvin since they were heading to a Lanvin fashion show, it only seemed plausible.

 

Jiyong watched Youngbae flirt with Ji Eun for the whole of the show, it wasn't anything new- It was common news that Youngbae had a thing for her-- in face, deep down was sure they were more serious than they let on, But he knew he'd never know unless he asked-- Youngbae was secretive like that. Since Jiyong was always fashion conscious, he loved coming to fashion shows. It enabled him to keep up to date, his own image relied on that, well that and his stylists. He watched intently, every model one by one, but time froze as he saw Soohyuk-- With all the drama from today it didn't even cross his mind that Soohyuk could be modelling, yet it seemed like such an obvious assumption, him being a model. Truthfully, Jiyong had almost forgot about it all, or at least he liked to tell himself that. He looks down, Youngbae put his hand on Jiyong leg comfortingly, knowing Jiyong has probably seen and heard enough for today. Jiyong smiled reassuringly.

 

It was over, the fashion show. But Jiyong didn't do the obvious and walk away, instead he moved backstage, making his way through models and designers. He was a man on a mission and then he spotted him, Soohyuk. He locked eyes with Jiyong, almost shocked and even a little confused. They hadn't talked since that day.

 

Come outside in a bit? We should talk.” Jiyong asked causing Soohyuk to nod, complying with Jiyong's words.

 

I'll meet you outback, there won't be many people lurking there.” Soohyuk said softly, in his familiar voice causing Jiyong to smile softly.

 

But It was hard for Jiyong:

 

One: because he'd spent so many years with this man, meaningful years, to Jiyong every single day was full of joy- except when they had to be apart and with their careers, that happened more and more, until Soohyuk couldn't handle it. A part of Jiyong sympathizes with him. Even Jiyong had his drunken slip ups, but no where near as back as Soohyuk's.

 

Two: because he knew where ever he goes, Soohyuk will more likely be there than not- Soohyuk was one of Jiyong's closest friend for ages before they got together, everyone loves him, Especially people within YG. He'd built up friendships with the closest people around Jiyong and although Jiyong was fine with this, the awkwardness needed breaking.

 

Jiyong needs to put it all behind him and find common ground.

 

He finds a secluded spot and lights up another cigarette. He feels relief and release. He sits on the first ledge he found, wanting to be at least somewhat comfortable for the conversation he was about to have.

 

Hey” Soohyuk said whist approaching Jiyong carefully, not sure himself what he's walking into.

 

Hey-- How have you been?” Jiyong asked moving down the ledge so Soohyuk could sit beside him before offering him a cigarette.

 

Thanks.” Soo-Hyuk said as Jiyong lit his cigarette for him, just like he used too. Soohyuk smiled softly reminiscing about old times.

 

I've been good though-- thanks for asking. It's been stressful though, Work always is.” Soohyuk said whist watching the smoke in the air fade out.

 

Well, Modelling isn't exactly an easy career, but it pays well--” Jiyong said whist chuckling softly causing Soohyuk to smile softly whist looking down at the floor.

 

It sounds stupid, but it surprised me when I saw you here today. For some reason it just didn't click in my head that it was possible for you to be here...” Jiyong explained causing Soohyuk to listen, he was always good at that.

 

And in a way it got me thinking- We're going to see each other again and again in this lifetime. It'll just happen, we have mutual friends, we go to the same events, we're in the same gang,  I just think it would be good if we could- I don't know, build up some kind of friendship again?” Jiyong uttered causing Soohyuk to look at Jiyong in a surprised manner.

 

I certainly didn't think you were going to say that- I mean , I thought I'd come out here and you'd punch me or something...” Soohyuk said causing Jiyong to laugh softly.

 

But, if we could build up some kind of friendship again... then that would be good.” Soohyuk agreed causing Jiyong to feel at ease.

 

Yah! Soohyuk! We need you back here!” A woman shouted from the back door causing Soohyuk to turn to her and then back to Jiyong.

 

I'm sorry we had to cut this short- Duty calls.” Soohyuk uttered causing Jiyong to smile softly.

 

It's fine. Go have fun” Jiyong teased causing Soohyuk to roll his eyes.

 

I'll try” He stated before walking away, leaving Jiyong alone but then it hit the younger male- That he no longer felt anything for Soohyuk, he'd gotten over it. He'd moved on- and in that moment Jiyong smiled to himself. A huge weight had been lifted off of Jiyong, only to be replaced by another one and that’s when his smile wavered a little, turning back to a neutral expression. He sighed softly. Jiyong looked at his phone, it was already 4-- He panicked before dialling Seunghyun's number, hoping and praying he was awake and on his way to the award ceremony venue.

 

Seung! Please tell me you're awake!” Jiyong whined down the phone as soon as Seunghyun picked up. His yawned and Jiyong knew from that one sound he'd just woken up.


Aish-- Seung! Have you seriously been asleep all day?” Jiyong asked again as Seunghyun blinked trying to comprehend reality whist flashbacks starting to hit him. He was startled hearing Jiyong's voice when the flashbacks from last night hit him – Jiyong should be here, in bed, next to Seunghyun with an awkward expression on his face, waking up and facing what had happened, but Jiyong wasn't, he was elsewhere.

 

Woah-- what the -- why aren't you here? Wha--” Seunghyun said sleepily, confused and slightly nervous.

 

I left a note, beside your bed. I thought you would have woke and read it...” Jiyong said back innocently causing a soft sigh to leave Seunghyun as he leaned over an read it. Another sigh was let out from Seunghyun after reading the note.

 

I'll be there as soon as I can. Are you already there?” Seunghyun asked trying to figure out what was going on in his still sleepy and hungover state.

 

No, I'm not yet-- I'm not going to find the others and leave. I'm not far from the venue though...” Jiyong said whist thinking about his location.


Alright, well, keep me updated, I'll be there as soon as I can.” Seunghyun said softly whist jumping out of bed, trying to forget what happened last night for the time being. The phone call ended and Jiyong could feel his nerves building up. It wouldn't be long now until they meet and just like that Jiyong walked back into the venue slowly meeting back up with Youngbae and Ji Eun trying to forget about everything, just for a little while.

 

//////////////