Chapter 3

You're my Charger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's morning already!

You woke up and you realised InSoo wasn't beside you. So you walked down the stairs and headed to the living room, kitchen and you saw him in the kitchen. You walked towards InSoo and hugged him from behind. "Oppa~ What are you making? Smells nice~" You asked while you peep to see what exactly he's preparing. "Your favourite, Curry! Go wash up and you can have your breakfast." "Ne!" You replied as you walked to your room and take your uniform and went to the bathroom. 

It's already 9a.m. Your lesson starts at 10a.m. and to travel from your house to school is roughly a 30mins walk if you walk slowly~ You hurriedly finish up your food while InSoo goes to prepare as he said he will fetch you to school. 

The road is still the same. Same time, same sky. The only difference is that InSoo is walking to school with you. When the both of you reached the school gate, InSoo wanted to walk you further into the school. But you rejected it as many students in your school are fans of MYNAME. "Hmmm.. Okay.. Send me a text later okay? See you later~" InSoo said and gives you a peck on your cheek. "Ne! Annyeong!" You replied and also give InSoo a peck on his cheek.

However, your actions was seen by the three girls who confronted you yesterday. "What a sweet action! Can anything be sweeter than this?" One of the three girls said as they saw InSoo leaves. You ignored them but, the girl eventually grabs your wrist and stopped you from leaving."What are you trying to do to my girl?!" A voice came from behind you before the girl can say anything further. It's InSoo! "Let go of her! Get your hands of her!" InSoo said firmly to the girl that grabs your wrist. The girl let goes as her idol ask her to. "Op.... Oppa~ I thought you went back already?" You were shocked as you actually saw InSoo leaves. "I knew they will be here waiting. So i pretend to leave and i walked back and guess what? I saw her grabbing your wrist and was about to threaten you again~" "No! InSoo oppa! I... i... was asking her for directions!" The girl denied but was no use to InSoo. "Oh.. So if i want to ask you for directions, i should also grab your wrist and ask you?" InSoo replied. The three girls was speechless and stomped off. "Wahhh~~ I didn't know our InSoo can be so handsome~ Haha!!" you praised InSoo and he replied:"Of course! I'm always handsome, no?" The both of you chuckled and you two bid goodbye to each other.

*In your classroom*

"Yahhhhh!! ________!!! You think you have InSoo oppa as your backup we're scared of you? Ha! Don't think too highly about yourself! InSoo will NEVER like you!" One of the three girls said to you. "Oh.. Why is there a smell of vinegar? Is that a new perfume? And.. I didn't think highly of myself. Who says InSoo will never like me? We're ALREADY DATING.. Oh please.." You replied as you think their comments are too harsh on you. "What! Argh!!" The three girls walked away and soon, the teacher came in and lesson starts as usual.

*The school bell which signals dismissal goes off again*

You took out you mobile phone and call InSoo. InSoo picked up your call. "Oh! Your lessons has ended?? That's great! Where do you wanna have lunch together? The new ramen shop near you school?" InSoo exclaimed. "Okay sure! I need to go to the school office to settle some stuffs. I'll meet you at the ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter