Chapter 2

You're my Charger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, mianhae~ I should've lied to you but... I can't let you see the state i'm in now~~" you mumbled to yourself and starts to walk home.

*MYNAME's dorm*

"I'm home..." ChaeJin said as he walks to the living room feeling upset for you for what happened in school today. "Jin ahh~~ What happened? Why do you sound so down?"SeYong asked as he realised the happy pill ChaeJin isn't happy. ChaeJin glanced around to see if InSoo is around before telling SeYong what exactly happened in school today. "It's just .... _______ got bullied in school again today because of our fans. Someone actually vandalised her table and chair. What's worse is that one of them brought a cold drink and pour it on _____.." ChaeJin explained. "WHAT!!??" someone replied, but it wasn't SeYong who replied. It was InSoo. ChaeJin was shocked. He promised not to breathe a word in front of InSoo. But unfortunately, InSoo overheard the conversation between SeYong and ChaeJin. "So that's why she don't want to meet me.." InSoo mumbled as he starts walking into his room and take his phone to call you.

You, who was "busy with your homework", was at home, still, thinking about the matter that happened in school today, picked up InSoo's phone call. "Waeyo? I .... still... haven't ... finish my homework.." you replied as you were shocked that InSoo called you instead of you calling him after you "finish your homework".

"Don't lie. You don't have homework right? You just don't want me to see the stains on your uniform, that's why you didn't want to meet right?" InSoo said firmly, and upset.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter