Chapter 1: Difficult to survive as an Idol's Girlfriend

You're my Charger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, a high school student with bubbly personality,happy go lucky kind of girl is MYNAME's InSoo's girlfriend! But being an Idol's girlfriend and studying in a high school is never easy...

ChaeJin, your closest friend in school, a member of MYNAME, same as you, bubbly personality but with innocent smile.

InSoo, your boyfriend, a member of MYNAME, most protective boyfriend you can never find.

That day, you were walking to school when you received two text messages.

*Message from ChaeJin:

_________ya~ I'll be going to school today! Let's meet in class! You have to teach me lots of stuffs!! Gomawoyo~~ ^^"

You replied:

Ne ne!! See you later!!

Another text message was from InSoo, your boyfriend~~

________ya~ Can i meet you after your lessons end? I miss you soooooooo much~

You replied:

But your fans... Okay~~ I'll give you a call after i end my lessons, okay?

Insoo replied:

Ne!! Saranghae!! Hwaiting!!*

You giggled at those messages. 

When you reach your classroom, you realised your table and chair was vandalised. You knew who did it. But, you can't do anything. "All those childish people again.." you sighed after finishing your sentence. What could you do? Lessons are starting soon. There's no time for you to get a new table and chair! At this moment, ChaeJin walks into class and fans of MYNAME swamped around him. However, ChaeJin still walks to you and asked:"Your table and chair was vandalised again?" "Ne~ ChaeJin ah~ Don't tell InSoo about this, okay? You know his character~" you pleaded ChaeJin not to mention a word to InSoo regarding the vandalised table and chair. "Okay.. I won't tell him. He would surely find out who's behind this if he knows it." ChaeJin replied.

The teacher walks in and lessons start as usual. Why didn't the teacher ask anything about the vandalised ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter