↷ CHIEF'S OFFICE

〈 DAFT SQUAD ↷ apply open。
THE CHIEF'S OFFICE
A = ACCEPTED / P = PENDING / R = REJECTED / C = CHOSEN
PARK MINJUNG {C}
AGE 25 / VINEGAR
 
REVIEW: if it isn't obvi, then the review goes here. all from the lara. i may be harsh at some points, so beware.
 
CLICK USERNAME FOR PROFILE & {A/P/R/C} FOR APP
 
KIM CHANMI {A}
 
REVIEW: Hi Kat! Thank you so much for being the first applicant, can I just say wow you're actually really fast. Okay, so I am fond of Chanmi because she reminds me a lot of Shawn Spencer as you said, but more of a voodoo hippie version? At least that's how it got me. Oops sorry if that's bad, but uh yea. Overall you have a decent amount of details; everything has satisfying length. However, I was a bit disapopinted in the personality length. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing and you got your point through, but it's just about the same length as that one paragraph in her background. I'm not telling you to change it because you were very straightforward about your words and didn't really mess around. It's just that it wasn't really fun to read? And the first thing i noticed, (but last thing im saying) is that you didn't change the picture borders. I don't know maybe you didn't read the hints at the top but I made it pretty specific. Despite those things that bothered me, your app was great! Once again, thank you for applying.
 
JEON JAERIN {A}
AGE 22 / CALIELLE--
 
REVIEW: Thank you for applying Cali, and let me just say that the no suggestions and comments was like, yo are you your character bc that seems accurate. warning: tsundere alert ( don't worry i love tsunderes ) To me, the kind of person Jaerin is wouldn't really be ideal to the crack!fic world, but you know, we gotta have that calm character somewhere. The idea of her being put in Daft Squad somewhat irked me but it was very creative of you. You don't have to change it, but Daft Squad is suppose to be a group of very close friend who had a for solving crimes because they can do it extremely well in a very abnormal manner. When you said that they aren't that different from other detectives, it kind of just put off the whole concept you know? Like why would they be so important to be featured in Seoul Weekly if they weren't different or why does this story exist anyway. Omf I sound like a real but let me just say that your app was actually really fun to read bc I always love these kind of characters and everything is fine it's just that those things bothered me. You are being accepted because I actually have a lot of ideas in mind now.
 
HAN MIYEON {A}
AGE 23 / NHIA-PYON
 
REVIEW: Hi Nhia and thanks so much for applying. I was really impressed by your writing skills, even though your grammar isn't that great. Since you fixed most if not all of the things that bothered me very much, I'm letting you pass. Her personality no longer contradicts itself! I'm so amazed at your effort on making your app better and it really shows that you're a hard worker.Overall i'm fond of Miyeon and have a few ideas for her. At this point I really have nothing else to say. You are accepted and once again, thank you for applying.
 
HONG DAHYUN {A}
AGE 27 / RUSTIC
 
REVIEW: sup lani and thanks for applying. /whispers. My favourite part of this whole app is her mole, Bob. Ok so when I looked at your app and saw those huge paragraphs I though to myself, "holy i have to read that." really I thought the personality was over in para 3 but there was two more like holy . Tbh Dahyun is the kind of that I would avoid and absolutely hate irl. But since this is a fictional character, she's fit for the story and i actually quite like how you made her. But like omg her I'm the ing best attitude is really annoying me bc I hate people like that. But don't change it it's fine. One thing though, I get that her parents are in the police business, but Dahyun having 6 years of experience in the police work bothers me. Idk if I made this specific but before Daft Squad was even Daft Squad, they were all a bunch of friends that tagged along with each other and can solve really complex problems. If she was already doing police work for 6 years, then they would have gotten the job earlier. ( btw them being Daft Squad is pretty recent and not for 6 years.) And man that love interest section is on hold for now bc it's so long and i really hate reading that part in apps. That pineapple gif thoo. ok uh you're accepted bye. ( i'm actually thinking of making jicheol the head detective even though you don't get chosen if that's ok bc i've been looking for a male actor and he's like perfect. )
 
RYU HYE JA {P}
AGE 28 / MANDOPANDA
 
REVIEW: my lazy hasn't read it.
 
IM MUNI {P}
AGE 25 / CRYZTAL
 
REVIEW: my lazy hasn't read it