↷ PROTOCOL

〈 DAFT SQUAD ↷ apply open。
CHEATSHEET
/MUFFLED "I KNOW YOU KNOW" PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND
SOURCE : TURN-IN : EXAMPLE(ACTUALLY IDK)
ONE: You can seriously choose any face-claim you want ranging from ulzzangs to models, just makes sure they match the personality and age. The Stylenanda duo is taken - Park Sora & Jung Minhee. Yea, I know that Jackson and Suho are in the department page, but they aren't taken as love interests or anything. Speaking of which, love interests will be optional because I honestly hate the idea of romance being in everything, but you can if you want.
 
TWO: I honestly don't give a about the history. ( as in childhood and all that ) LIKE HONESTLY I probably won't use most of their background if not even any. It will still be in the app but don't go ape and write 4 long paragraphs, ok?
 
THREE:You're applying as a member of Daft Squad —if it wasn't already obvious. So, your character is a detective police. Please note that not everyone is allowed to keep guns.
 
FOUR: I know I made it sound like they're all dumb s, but really they aren't. Yes, their name is Daft Squad but you can still vary in personality. If you've watched the show then you know that Shawn is a flirty piece of really observant and that Gus is a tap dancing pharmacist that sweats sympathetically; we can all agree on the fact that they are indeed daft.
 
FIVE: This is technically on every applyfic story out there, but no Mary-sues. Tbh authors still have to say this because we do sometimes get Mary-sues and it's annoying as .
 
SIX: Age ranges from 19-30. yea you can be 30 and no you can't be a teenager even though 19 is teenager /coughs. Consider the fact that you are a bunch of friends that can solve crimes and are now detectives. I mean yea Chief Yura has a young heart but she wouldn't hire 17 year olds. 
 
PASSWORD: The part where it says "I'm not telling the truth" put You just don't - [ hyperlinked to a pic of a pineapple ] have any proof - [ hyperlinked to your profile ]
 
 eat me pls.