↷ THE DEPARTMENT

〈 DAFT SQUAD ↷ apply open。
THE CHIEF
"don't look at me like im thirteen.
i have a gun and im not afraid to use it."

NO YURA { 노유라 } : AGE 28
 
After her father retired, Yura stepped down from being the head detective's sidekick and gladly accepted the title of the department's Chief. Despite being so young to be the boss of a whole division of adults, everyone respected her —she isn't the former Chief's daughter for nothing. Life is amazing, but stressful. Yura was living up to her title every single day and ocassionally went on cases when she was bored. With the ambitions of a teenager and attitude of an adult, she didn't need her father's help or some head detective baby-sitting her anymore. "If I see anyone sitting on my chair, they will be suspended for a week." Of course she's not perfect, afterall she hired 5 idiots on 1 condition: they had to call themselves Daft Squad. 
 
 
 
POLICE / DETECTIVES
PARK MINJUNG {밬민중}
 
"I'VE KNOWN CHIEF FOR 15 YEARS AND LETTING DAFT SQUAD IN THIS DEPARTMENT HAS YET BEEN HER STUPIDEST DESICION."
 
AGE: 25
POSITION: Police
 
DESCRIPTION: Even if she is the Chief's best friend, Minjung gets no special treatment. Honestly, she doesn't need any. This police is top-notch and took the doughnut stereotype literally. "Protocol is everything and if you don't follow it, you're screwed." —It didn't take long for Daft Squad to come and break the rules to prove her wrong. Minjung absolutely hates them and will do anything to keep them from messing up cases and causing social havoc in the city. In all her attempts to arrest them for offending the law, Yura is always there to defend them. Despite having to pick up after their mess of lies and ripped "do not cross" tape, Minjung gives props to Daft Squad for making her job of arresting murderers a lot easier.
 
WANG JACKSON {왕잭슨}
 
"YOU MIGHT SEE ME OFTEN, DRIVING AROUND IN THE NICE LOOKING COMPANY CAR."
 
AGE: 20
POSITION: Rookie Police
 
DESCRIPTION: Ever since he became an official rookie police officer, this dude has had the biggest ego. He thinks that no one can mess with him because he can just arrest them for harrassing an officer. Jackson finds himself suspended almost every month for sitting in Chief's chair whenever she's not around, but his retarded self doesn't know that she has eyes everywhere. Most would think that he's a member of Daft Squad, but no, he doesn't have the brains to calculate how much change he's suppose to get for doughnuts let alone solve a crime. The only time he actually does math is counting whether or not he got the right amount of chicken nuggets for his lunch.
 
KIM JOONMYEON {김준면}
 
"IT'S AN HONOR TO SOLVE CASES BY THE SIDE OF OUR HEAD DETECTIVE."
 
AGE: 23
POSITION: Head Detective's partner
 
DESCRIPTION: "I'm the Head Detective—" People look at him with absolute awe and are already bowing down to their knees when they hear him introduce himself as the Head Detective—"'s partner." only to blink away the respect after hearing he's just some sidekick. Joonmyeon knows that he's just a shadow, but optimizes on the fact that it's still a very high authority position. He is that one detective that spends most of his time sitting on the computer and searching up the suspect's information or if not, watching from outside the interogation room as his partner breaks the prime suspect and gets him to confess. While everyone looks down on him as he walks around beside the Head Detective, he is earning big bucks for every case they solve. So in all honestly, Joonmyeon is too busy counting his money to even give a .
 
GONG JICHEOL {공지철}
 
"I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YURA REFUSES TO CALL ME UNCLE."
 
AGE: 37 
POSITION: Head Detective
 
DESCRIPTION: As the former chief's very much younger brother ( by 11 years ), Jicheol has maintained his position with great connections and even ier detective skills. "Look, Yura, just start calling me uncle and this will be settled." When he was entrusted Yura to look after and train as a partner, never did he respect her more than to the extend as his beloved niece. —"Stop ing calling me Yura before I shoot you. I'm chief now, a higher positon than you, so I kindly ing ask you to stop." Of course it goes the other way around too, Yura has never in her life respected him as much as everyone else in the department. All the girls ponder about him and gifts are everywhere on his desk; However, they don't know that he's impeccably the lamest man on Earth. The only thing that makes him cool are his chocolate abs hidden behind that suit and amazing detective work. At least now he has a sidekick that actually respects his dominance over the partnership.
 
KIM HYUNA {김현아}
 
"I AM FRIEND OF NO ONE AND ENEMY OF EVERYONE."
 
AGE: 22 
POSITION: Information Broker
 
DESCRIPTION: As not an official employee of the SPD, Hyuna gets paid for every case she helps in. She's the person that collects information about all the suspects, and is generally just obsessed with murderers. Chief has offered her an official job but she gladly rejects —"I work alone. Officially working for you will just drive my loan shark clients away." Everyone will admit that she is a bit on the crazy side. In some cases, Hyuna has had to be interrogated after giving information to actual gang members and suspects with the casual excuse, "They're clients, I can't leave them hanging." Most police wonder if they should even trust her or not, but her help with information very well needed.