We Almost... Did... It... sort of rated

You're Famous? So?

 

---------------------------------------------------
 
I was browsing the computer again, looking at cute clips of Big Bang with Yun Shin unni and Kyo Na unni on either side of me.
 
"That looks weird, Check it out to see if it really is them." She pointed to one called 'The REAL Concert SES Parody. I did. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCbOm88yaAE  [BTW, completely a coincidence that all three of their boyfriends were in this performance. I saw this after I planned it]
 
Our faces were horror stricken.
 
"Our..." Yun Shin unni whispered
 
"Boyfriends..." Kyo Na unni whispered too
 
"Are..." I whispered with them
 
"CROSS DRESSERS!!!!!!!!!!!" We screamed together.
 
"Cross dressers where? Are they troubling you?" Ji Yong, Young Bae oppa and Seung Hyun oppa came to their girlfriend's screams.
 
We pointed at them and screamed, running away from them.
 
"What's wrong??" When we stopped screaming, they heard the computer still singing and their worried faces changed from =,= to 0//o//0.
 
"Turn it off!!!!" Seung Hyun oppa screamed immediately. Ji Yong shot to the laptop and exited out of the page.
 
They tried to come towards us to comfort us I suppose but we weren't having it. Yun Shin unni was the most affected.
 
"I can't believe I let a CROSS DRESSER kiss me!!!!!!" She wailed out.
 
"You sure like women's clothing don't you? I let it pass it Dirty Money... but this too?" Kyo Na unni breathed out.
 
I got over it quickly but I DO like to torture Seung Hyun oppa by pretending to be afraid of him now.
 
I couldn't help it any more, I needed to about this.
 
"Why the hell did they make you do the high voice?!?! You sounded ridiculous!" I laughed finally.
 
"I dunno..." He blushed.
 
"So, why are you guys cross dressing. Please don't tell me you guys sneak into my room at night and steal my underwear... I do seem to be running low..." I teasingly narrowed my eyes at them.
 
"You're so funny you know that." Young Bae half glared.
 
"Cross Dressers." Yun Shin unni and Kyo Na unni mumbled.
 
"Yah! Get over it! Ji Yong looked adorable. Young Bae looked very... masculine" I snickered. "and Seung Hyun... would've looked like a girl if he plucked his eyebrows. Now out of my room. I wanna some more." I winked at them, letting them know I wanted to spend time again. They sighed and left. I spent almost every hour with him and not enough time with them.
 
"Do I really need to pluck my eyebrows?" He asked, placing his arms around my waist.
 
"To make yourself look like a girl? I don't want to think I used to date a girl. Ew. Just a guy that enjoys dressing like one." I laughed.
 
"How long are you going to make fun of me for this?" He groaned moving away to sit on the bed, leaving space for me to sit with him. We ended up just laying there and smiling at each other. A mental game of who kisses who first. I lost. -.-' I can't help it, it was like his lips called to me.
 
I rolled on top of him and kissed him, slowly deepening it. His arms around me tightened, crushing me to him. It was cutting off some air but I didn't mind. Not that I was really thinking clearly at the moment. He rolled over, making me beneath him now. He went down to my neck. I wasn't sure what he did since this never happened. My hands that were on his shoulders just a moment ago fell limply back down. He ed my pajamas, kissing my chest briefly before kissing my lips again, leaving his hands on my chest, massaging it slowly. Noises I never made were coming from my lips now. He pushed my bra down and touched my bare skin. My hands, of their own accord, pulled his shirt off, cutting our kiss for just a little while. I could feel my slight blush when he pinched my chest.
 
I could feel one hand pulling at my shorts, trying to pull them off. I lifted my hips into him so he could so. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer.
 
He went back to kissing my neck and he did it again, legs loosen it's grip. He lowered down to my chest again. My breathing got heavy and harder. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the bedside table. I tugged at his pajama pants, letting him know I want them off. He raised himself off hand pull his pants down. I took this time to look at him. He was FIT. I chuckled at his cute hearts boxers.
 
He went back down to kiss me.
 
-Knock Knock- "Sae Ri and your little boyfriend have 15 seconds to finish making out!" Kyo Na unni started to countdown. I shoved Seung Hyun oppa off me and grabbed my shorts. I pulled them on and searched for my pajama top and threw that on too. Seung Hyun oppa only pulled his pants on.
 
"I'm coming in!" Kyo Na unni announced opening the door with my spare keys. "I forgot my cell..." She looked at us. Seung Hyun oppa laid back, agitated. Me looking like I just did something wrong. Shorts on backwards shirt buttons mixed up. Bra visible on the bedside table. Hair's messier than it should be. "So Sorry for disturbing!!!" She closed and locked the door quickly. As she closed the door, i grabbed my bra and put it back on. I fixed my shirt and shorts and ran out the room blushing. Not even looking back at Seung Hyun oppa.
 
We almost... did... it WAHHHHHH!!!! I mentally screamed.