Wedding Dresses??????

You're Famous? So?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 
"We're going to have a going away party for you eight. We're renting out a ballroom! I've got all of your outfit already. And it's tonight. You have 3 hours to prepare." Umma informed us delighted by the idea of another ball room party. I groaned but trudged up the stairs with everyone else.
 
"I bet you she gave Sae Ri ah the prettiest dress again." Kyo Na unni laughed.
 
"She always does." Yun Shin unni agreed.
 
I rolled my eyes and opened my door. We looked at our dresses and were wowed. They were breathtaking. All of them.
 
Kyo Na- http://www.your-dream-dress.com/gowns/amsale_214/IMG_5902_web.jpg
 
Yun Shin- http://www.your-dream-dress.com/gowns/monique_lhuillier_407/IMG_1406_web.jpg
 
Mine- http://www.your-dream-dress.com/gowns/badgley_mischka_744/IMG_1816_web.jpg
 
After getting over the initial shock of the gowns, I took a closer look.
 
"These are wedding dresses!" I stated shocked.
 
"Who cares! they're so beautiful!" Yun Shin picked up her dress and swayed with it.
 
"I wonder if I can wear this to my wedding." Kyo Na unni quickly stripped off her clothes and put on the dress. Like always, it fit perfectly, just like everything else umma picks for us. Yun Shin unni followed suit and changed too. I sighed and reluctantly changed into the wedding dress too. I constantly grumbled things about not even anyone's wedding to be a freaking bridesmaid as an excuse and wearing this was ridiculous.
 
"Remind me to have your umma plan my wedding." Yun Shin unni twirled with the dress on. "I look beautiful and y. I love it!" She squealed.
 
"Me too, you're umma should be a wedding planner too!" Kyo Na unni squealed, so out of motherly character.
 
"Let's just get our 'faces' on. Ugh. With these dresses you have to wear make up that 'goes'" I complained.
 
We did our make up and hair. We all did buns and up dos and now multiple pins are stuck to my head as well as theirs. I wore black pearl earrings and a black pearl necklace. Unni wore some transparent necklace she bought me that I never wore [jewelry and me = getting caught in something and breaking most of the time. It was too pretty to break!] and Yun Shin decided to not wear jewelry.
 
Yun Shin unni and Kyo Na unni walked down arm in arm and did the wedding song theme thing all the way down the stairs. I followed right after them, laughing. Young Bae oppa was shoved forward by Daesung to get Kyo Na unni's hand and Ji Yong ran up to Yun Shin unni eagerly, taking her hand.
 
I nearly burst into laughter as three men came to take my hand. Sae Ho, Appa, and Seung Hyun oppa all extended their hands. I glanced at Seung Ri and gave him a look and he understood it. He snuck around them and took my hand.
 
"Thank you Seung Ri." I kissed his cheek, laughing past the gawking three.
 
"Just call me your dongseng in shining armor ha ha!" He joked. I couldn't resist, I pinched his cheeks. "Nuna!" He whined, rubbing his cheeks.
 
"The impulse was too strong." I replied laughing.
 
A hand shoved Seung Ri out the way and another took my arm. Then another pair of arms popped up by my other side. I looked, it was Sae Ho and Seung Hyun oppa. Then another arm shoved Seung Hyun oppa away and took my arm. It was Appa. I frowned and grabbed both my arms back and folded them across my chest and ran to umma.
 
She frowned at Appa and Sae Ho and they looked away like 'innocents'.
 
"Umma. Why are we wearing wedding dresses? Because if there's a surprise arranged wedding, I'll marry him just to make him miserable." I joked, looking serious.
 
"But you can't marry anyone! You have to marry Seung Hyun!" Yun Shin unni laughed.
 
"Yes, he must take responsibility for all those kisses." Kyo Na unni joined.
 
"Very Funny. Let's go!" I ran out, holding my arms to myself till I got to Seung Ri and I dragged him and Daesung on both of my arms to the car waiting outside. I sat them on both sides of me. Holding their arms to me, showing that no one is sitting between us. If Sae Ho, Daddy and Oppa want to act like idiots, so be it.
 
We arrived, just on time, before everyone else arrived. Umma went to the stage and gave a speech. She skipped down and pulled me up.
 
"Let's speak to my daughter one last time before she goes." She told everyone.
 
"Throwing me into the water I see." I joked into the mike. I was comfortable in front of people. It's the stand up comic in me.
 
"I'm gonna miss this place. I'm going to Harvard as I'm sure my mother has informed you countless times over and over and over again because she told me too many times and I'm the one going." I laughed. "I heard the winters actually have snow. Totally taking me out of my heat wave comfort zone." I joked again.
 
"A part of me is going to miss these sudden parties that my mother enjoys telling me to get ready for 2 hours prior. Which is the same time she tells us it exists. I'm going to miss seeing you people here to celebrate whatever crazy thing she feels like to get me into a dress once in a while. Shame I can't remember all of your names." I gave an uncomfortable laugh. "But I'm sure you don't expect me to. Because there are..." I raised my hand and started point counting at everyone and stopped on 9 "500 thousand of you." I laughed again. "And after thinking about the part of me missing this, I remember I hate dresses and make up and dancing boys who touch my thinking I won't notice. Cheers anyone?" I smiled as they all laughed. Kyo Na unni and Yun Shin both told me I'd be their maid of honor just on my amazing speech making skills.
 
I walked down the steps and back to my table and listened to the music start. I drank some water and ate some food. You can't eat a lot in this dress TT-TT.
 
After all of the course were through, people started to dance.
 
"May I have your first dance?" Some rather 'dweeby' guy adjusted his tie nervously and asked me.
 
"Sure!" I said, just to give him a confidence boost. I took his hand we started to waltz. This was when his self consciousness disappeared, he was sure of himself when ballroom dancing.
 
"May I?" Another random guy cut in. This continued for awhile. Appa finally cut in and dance with me for two songs then Sae Ho chose some random girl and danced around us in circles, keeping a lot of the guys away. Seung Hyun oppa finally cut in right after Appa left to dance with umma before a man came up to ask her.
 
"You look beautiful." He whispered into my ear.
 
"I know." I said smug.
 
"I've been rubbing off on you." He laughed at my sudden display of arrogance.
 
"I know." I smiled.
 
I ended up dancing with every guy there and Young Bae oppa was forced on the stage and sing a song for me. My Girl. Appa danced with me again for that song. Ji Yong did a quiet personal rap for Yun Shin unni, I heard lots of Saranghae's.
 
I noticed this was more of a good bye to me because I really won't be seeing anyone for 2 years.