--V

Branded You Mine

 

 

The party’s going wild at club YG. The high end club which is heavily secured from the intruders and paparazzi; no one can just go in there without a VIP card.

 

The lights dancing and the blasting music send the dance floor on fire. The people are drinking and dancing wildly enjoying the night like there’s no tomorrow.

------------------------------------

 

 

‘Hey man! I thought you’ll not come’ TOP said greeted GD while drinking his beer, but the latter didn’t answer and instead he seated beside Taeyang and ordered his drinks.

 

They are on the second floor of the club, where private bars are located. It is made where you could see the dance floor below but not other way around.

 

‘Same’ GD said to the bartender. Tapping his finger impatiently on the counter while waiting for it, Taeyang and TOP looked at each other meaningfully.

 

‘Are you ok bro?’ Taeyang asked.

 

He looked at Taeyang and back to the counter. ‘Why wouldn’t I be?’ then drank the contents of his glass and ordered some more.

 

‘If you say so’

 

Just then two women walked by and headed straight to him. One woman cling her arms on his arms and the other put her hands on his shoulder and rest her head. GD didn’t bother to greet and to remove the snake hands of the two women, instead he let them be: flirting with him. TOP shook his head and smirked.

 

‘Tell me honey... Is it true that you’re married already huh? You choose a teenager over us.’

 

‘You hurt our feelings, but you know we can work on that easily.’ the woman slide her hands on Jiyong’s legs and squeezed it gently.He ignored them and continued to drink.

 

GD is used to that kind of flirting but he doesn’t give in easily. Ladies come to him like his a delicious food waiting to be devoured. He doesn’t care about his image as a playboy. He let them flirt with him and say things which were usually made of, but he hates it when they come to his company and acting like they’re together. He didn’t bother to correct the rumours about him being known as womanizer. He just simply ignored it.

 

‘Back off ladies!’ Seungri followed by Daesung removed their hands off to GD’s. ‘Go and find other cool looking dude out there, he’s not interested.’ The women glared at him and walked away.

 

‘Wassup! my favourite hyung? How’s you and D---‘but before Seungri could finish his greeting GD cut him off.

 

‘Not a word.’

 

‘Better shut your mouth Seungri or else that will be the death of you.’ Daesung said.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

We arrived at club YG. Why do I feel a bit cold? And why my heart is beating fast, it’s not like this is my first time going to a dance club, but it’s been what a year or so since the last. My mind is telling me that there’s something that might happen. Whether good or bad, I don’t know. I sighed and shrugged the uneasiness I feel.

 

‘Hey Dara are you alright?’ Bom asked me, I just nodded.

 

CL and Minzy took our hands as we entered the club. ‘Continue your chat inside.’

 

Though it’s dim, I could sense that as we passed by, people are looking in our way. But the other three didn’t seem to notice. We directly went to the bar and ordered some drinks.

 

‘Let’s have a deal tonight.’ CL said eyeing the three of us. ‘Since this is our first night out after years we might as enjoy the night and be crazy like we used to be before. Forget about everything that stresses us. Are we clear?’ The three of us just nodded.

 

‘Ok, cheers.’ CL raised her glass as we did the same. ‘Cheers!’

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

The nights getting deeper, everyone is in frenzy dancing, drinking and laughing.

 

‘Hi! there guys’ CL greeted.

 

‘Well hello there beautiful ’ Taeyang said.

 

‘Why are you here?’ GD asked her without even glancing.

 

‘It’s that how you greet my dear cousin.’ CL walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. ‘And Why?? Am I not allowed here, I’m enjoying the night with my friends’ she smiled. ’Besides what’s wrong hanging out with my..... Cousin-in-law, I missed her... you know.’ She seated on the vacant seat while gazing at her cousin.

 

The other Big Bang guys just smirked; this is how badass CL is. She can easily pissed GD without even breaking a sweat. GD stopped his drinking for awhile before answering.

 

‘Do I have to care?’ he said non-chalantly.

 

‘Oh that I don’t know... it is only you who could tell that.’

 

‘What do you want Chaerin?’

 

‘Nothing! I just came here to catch up with you guys.’

 

‘That’s so sweet of you Cee.’ Daesung butted in.

 

‘I thought you’re with the girls, where are they?’ Seungri asked.

 

‘Oh, I left them on the dance floor they’re having the time of their lives dancing.’ Just then two guys passed them and they heard a little of their conversation.

 

‘There are three hot ladies down there; I want to dance with them especially that petite lady, man she’s dancing ily, it totally turns me on.’

 

‘Damn right... I’ve seen her on the news these past days...’

 

GD unconsciously holds his glass tightly and that didn’t escape the eyes of his friends.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara, Bom and Minzy were dancing crazily on the dance floor. They were a bit drunk. The apprehension that Dara felt awhile ago vanished, and it was replaced by the certain feeling of freedom that she used to feel way back before, being so carefree and happy. They were dancing their hearts out not noticing the stares that every male in the club were giving to them, particularly to her. She then excused herself to get a drink from the bar.

 

‘Hey y! Mind to dance with me?’ One guy came to her while waiting for her drinks but she ignored him.

 

‘Oh! A y snob.’ The guy said checking Dara from head to toe. ‘Wait you looked familiar. Yeah... Yeah... you are Sandara Kwon... The daughter of President Park and Kwon’s wife. That man is surely has a taste.

 

’ She glared and about to walk away when the guy grabbed her arms tightly and pulled her to him.

 

‘Get your hands off me!’ She said, she looked around but it seems no one noticed what the guy was doing to her. ‘hey! easy I’m not going to hurt you... hmmm...but you smell good.... really... really good, I bet that Kwon is having the best time in his bed with you... I’m curious on how good you are...‘

 

Just then a hard punch was thrown on the guy’s face and that attracted the crowd even the DJ stopped in what he was doing. The people stopped from dancing and were looking on their direction.

 

Minzy and Bom run towards Dara. ‘What is he doing here?’ Dara asked herself.

 

‘Say another word bastard and I’m going to kill you.’ He was about to throw another punch when Dara stopped him.

 

‘Donghae don’t... please let’s just leave’

 

‘You want to leave after that guy insulted you I’ll kill him first.’

 

The people at the second floor of club noticed the scene from the transparent floor below them. CL who’s upstairs run down followed by Big Bang. ‘DARA!’ CL hurriedly went to her.

 

‘What’s happening here?’

 

Dara noticed the five guys behind CL, and there he saw GD with his hand on his pockets intently eyeing her, the guy and Donghae. The guy who’s on the floor scampered away.

 

Dara couldn’t utter a word and just stared at GD. Donghae noticed it and he abruptly grabbed Dara’s hand and pulled her to leave.They were about to pass Big Bang who’s eyes were darted to them but the voice of GD stopped them. TOP and Taeyang curiously looked to him.

 

‘Where do you think you’re going?’

 

Donghae couldn’t hide his anger anymore. How dare this man act like he cares?

 

‘It’s none of your business Mr. Kwon.’

 

‘So it’s your ing business minding someone else’s property?’ GD said acidly.

 

‘Yes it is, especially if the owner doesn’t know how to take good care of it.’

 

‘So you think you’re taking good care of her? Huh! By what..... following her around like a dog to his owner.’

 

That hit Donghae’s ego he punched GD and hold his collar. The latter just stared at him who’s in pure rage.

 

‘YES!’ Donghae shouted. ‘I’m willing to act like a dog just to protect her.... What about you? What have you done so far... NOTHING... you can’t even protect her... Do you know what that bastard said to her? I guess not... I’d rather being called a dog than a USELESS bastard who acts like he owns everything!!!’

 

GD gritted his teeth and punched Donghae hard that the latter fell down on the floor smashing some bottles he was about to punch him again but Seungri and Daesung held his body and arms.

 

‘HYUNG!’and that broke Dara into her trance.

 

‘STOP... STOP IT! What do you think you’re doing? I’m not a damn property... No one owned me.’ And with that she headed out of the club. Bom and Minzy was about to follow her.

 

‘CL are you coming with us?’

 

‘Yeah! wait for me in the car’

 

Donghae got up, wiped the blood from his mouth and stand in front of GD.

 

‘You’re right Mr. Kwon, I don’t have any right to mind your business with her because she is your wife, FOR NOW... but once I get a chance you’ll see.’ Donghae walked pass GD bumping his shoulder onto him.

 

Seungri and Daesung released him. No one dared to talk but the silence soon be gone when CL loudly announced.

 

‘Ok people the movie was already finished might as well mind your own damn thing... and if any of these leak out, I’ll hunt you all down. Evaporate now... Choooó~’

 

‘Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. My dear cousin I didn’t expect that... I thought... you didn’t... care.’ CL kissed GD’s cheek before she bid her good bye to other boys and headed out.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I'm having a hard time on new layout of AFF. T.T but How was that? I know you are curious about Ji and Dara's past I should have revealed it on this chapter but I decided not too.^^ Be ready on the next few chapters I might divide the flashback into 2 part.^^ and for those who are still confused on the story trust me I am too, being a fickle minded person is hard. lol I'm just writing the chapters based on what I feel on the moment so honestly if you're asking me what will happen next 'I don't know still' is my answer.>< Bear with this story please.

 

 

btw GD killed the KCON stage in LA. have you seen his photos? G-Delicious right???^^

 

 

xoxo

 

 

silly-ahjumma