Three

Bad Behavior

That Monday night, Hojung sat outside on her balcony with her favorite cardigan pulled tightly around her. She watched the rain fall from the sky and rested her cheek against her propped up knee. A soft sigh escaped her pink lips.

A grunt shook her from her star gazing. Hojung looked at the stone edge of the balcony. She heard leaves rustling and a hand latched onto the balcony railing. Hojung stood up from her chair with wide eyes.

“Oof!” Jackson threw himself over the railing and landed face first on the ground.

Hojung wasted no time in helping him up. She pulled him into her bedroom and shut the balcony doors. She turned her bed-side lamp on and gasped at the gash on his cheek.

“What? Am I that handsome?” He joked and shook the rain drops off his hair and leather jacket.

“Yah!” Hojung wiped the water off her face and retrieved a small first aid kit from her bathroom. Jackson sat on her bed, waiting. Hojung pulled out one of his extra sweaters from her closet and handed it to him. He pulled it on and gave her his famous smile. She felt her heart beat a little faster and a warm blush on her cheeks.

Jackson watched her every move as she cleaned the cut and applied medicine with a cotton swab. She blew cool air on it and covered it with a band-aid. “Why didn’t you use the door?” She asked.

“Doors are for losers.” A small smile lit up his face. Hojung couldn’t help it and laughed.

When she looked up, butterflies fluttered in her tummy. Jackson was intently staring at her. His eyes seemed to bore into her and she felt her words became stuck in . She placed a hand over her chest and looked into his eyes with realization. Why hadn’t she known the one she truly liked was always in front of her?

Jackson worriedly stared at her, analyzing her gestures. Hojung looked back at him and stood up in front of him. Jackson looked up at her with curious eyes. Hojung stepped between his legs and placed her forehead against his. Jackson’s heart pounded loudly in his chest and he was sure the entire neighborhood could hear it.

They breathed in each others scent. Hojung wrapped her arms around his neck and without any other thought, she pressed her lips against his. Jackson s his arms around her waist and pulled her recklessly close. Their hearts beat as one and euphoria filled their minds.

Jackson nibbled on Hojung’s bottom lip, leaving it slightly swollen. His warm tongue ran over her lips, begging for entrance. Her lips parted and his tongue invaded . He the back of her head as she clung onto the front of his sweater.

The only sounds heard where the thundering rain and small, noises.

Jackson pulled away moments later, taking in shallow breaths. Hojung’s hot breath hit his lips and she stepped away from him. Jackson watched her tie her lavender hair into a tight bun. Everything she did seemed like an art for him. His heart swelled in content when she returned to him.

Hojung stood in front of Jackson once more. She peeked at him from under her bangs and bit her lip to keep her from smiling too big. Jackson smiled and brushed her bangs away from her eyes. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered.

“Wang Mandu is the most beautiful.” She made a circle with her arms over her head.

Jackson leaned back and laughed. Hojung smiled, happy she made him laughed. “Are you okay, Wang Jr.? I heard he confronted you in the hallway today.” Jackson mentioned Mark.

Hojung nodded. “He did.” Jackson waited for her to continue and sat up when she didn’t. “What?” She asked, confused at his reaction.

“What about your feelings for him?” Jackson warily asked as he shot off the bed.

Hojung mulled it over and walked over to him. She stared at his strong back and saw the anxiousness he felt awaiting her answer. The corners of curled upwards into a sincere smile. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and placed her head against him. “My feelings for you are much stronger.”

Jackson turned around and enveloped her into a tight hug.

-----

“Stop it.” Hojung growled and gave her boyfriend of five months a stealthy glare. “WANG JACKSON!”

Jackson snickered and placed his fencing sword down on the bed in defeat. He rolled to the other side of her bed and watched her put her earrings on. His heart hummed in content and he walked up to her. His arms found their way around her waist and she looked at him through the mirror.

“You don’t need that.” Jackson pushed her hand back down.

Hojung looked down at the mascara in her hand and then back at Jackson. He gave her a genuine smile that made her insides turn to mush. She put the mascara down and gave him an ‘are you happy?’ look. Jackson did his high pitched laugh and Hojung burst into laughter. “Aish.” She jabbed his side with her elbow and smiled as he pretended to double over.

~~~~
I know this was a very short chapter but I didn't want to drag it longer
than it should have. Y'know?
Let me know what you guise thought about this story!
Anything you loved or disliked, even!
Thanks for reading, everybody! ^^
-shineemarysol