Starting over again

One day...someday...

They walked hand in hand in silence. Neither of them felt there was a need for words. Feeling the warmth of each other's hands is enough...

Kai was tracing patterns on her hands with his thumb. He can't believe that he's holding her hands again..

Celine squeezed his hands..assuring herself that this time they will make things work out...

 

They reached the service apartment that Celine is staying in..they went in and as soon as the door was locked, Kai hugged her tightly. He burried his face in her hair..inhaling her scent..

"I missed you so much..." Kai said

"I missed you too...." Celine said. She turned around so she can face him. She hugged him so tight, her face right in his chest. She can hear his heartbeat that is going faster and faster, matching hers..

 

She tilted her head so she can look at those gorgeous brown eyes that she love to stare at..she saw love and longing in his eyes..the spark in his eyes erased all the doubt in her mind...

 

He bent his head down to kiss her..their lips met and they closed their eyes..neither of them dared to make any movement..they stayed that way for a long time savoring the moment..the feel of their lips touching again..it has been a year..they both longed for this kiss..both afraid that if they move, the spell will be broken..that they will wake up to realize that the kiss is just a dream...

 

She broke the kiss..she reached up to touch his face..he held her hands and kiss her palms..

 

She his hair..it feels so good to run her fingers thru his thick hair..he closed his eyes feeling the sensation of her fingers that sends shivers to his spine..

 

They kiss again..this time with so much emotion..hoping that their kisses will let the other person know how much they miss one another...

 

Both of them feel that they have to fill a year's worth of longing for each other..there's a sense of urgency to claim each other, but they are not in a hurry...they take things slow..savoring each kiss..each touch..the feel of warm breath on their skin..their hands wandered on each other's bodies..touching each other like the way they used to..feeling the familiarity of the curves, muscles..touching the places they know that sends pleasure to one another..

 

Soon the room is filled with the clattering of clothes being discarded on the floor..the sound of ragged breath..of moans and stiffled cries as they claim each other..they let each other feel how much they missed each other..how their love is still there..that it is still very much alive...

 

They slept with their bodies pressed together..

 

Morning came..they woke up with a smile on their faces..today is the start of their relationship again..there are a lot of things that they need to talk about..a lot of things they need to settle..but they are not in a hurry..this time they will take things one step at a time..because whatever lies ahead, they know they can handle it..what matters most is they have each other again..right here..right now....