The Mic,The Ring And Your Smile(part 1)

Bittersweet one_shot collection

infinite and kara met for the first time backstage before the their special stage. they only have like 2 hours to practice their dance before the performance.

so after greeting each other all of them started to choose their partner and practice. Nicole picked myungsoo as her partner. after the practice nicole was the last one who came out of the dressing room.

"Aish!they left me again!",nicole pouted. there's only one mic left.when she was about to take it another hand snatch it.

nicole was surprised. she looked up and a tall guy holding the mic in his hand.

"what the- he's so rude!how can he just snatch the mic like that when he already know that i will take it?!",nicole thought angrily. he was about to leave but nicole grabbed his sleeve.

"Yah!give me back!that's my mic!" nicole shouted but not to loud as she glared at him.

"what?this is mine!go get your own mic!" sungyeol yelled back like a boy.sungyeol was known as choding,that's why he's acting like a five years old kid.

"andwae!that's mine!now give me!" nicole tried to grabbed the mic but sungyeol leaned back,he tripped and fall which make nicole landed on his body.everyone was staring at them but they still kept fighting.

"give me back!give me!give me!" nicole who was still on top of him tried to grab the mic but he still manage to raise up his hand so that nicole can't reach it.

"ani!this is mine!" sungyeol yelled back with his high pitch voice. they were fighting like kids fighting for a candy. suddenly their manager came.

"Yah!Yah!stop!there's only like 30 minutes before your performance!now get up both of you!" Infinite's manager shouted at them. both of them nodded and stood up. they glared at each other before walking away.

"yah sungyeol!what was that?!why are you embarassing yourself?!",Sunggyu scolded him with a low voice.

"it was her who started it first!",sungyeol frowned and sit on the couch.

"Nicori!what are you doing?!why are you so childish?!",Gyuri scolded her while she just comb her messy hair calmly.

"unnie!he took my mic!that was mine!",nicole whined and pouted. Gyuri sighed and handed her a mic.

"here,this is yours,i keep it for you while you're away",gyuri said and walk away. Nicole stared blankly at the mic and thought of what happened earlier,she blushed.

"Aish!that was so embarrasing!nicole you babo!",she hitted her head with her fist. after the performance,both group went backstage and had a rest for 30 minutes.

nicole went infront of the mirror to fixed her make up. she didn't notice sungyeol was next to her.

 sungyeol turned to face her,he glared at her while putting his ring on his fingers.

"eh,why is this ring so small?",he thought while putting it on without looking at it. nicole noticed him,she quickly turned to the other side.she was too embarrased.

"aigoo!how come i didn't notice him standing there!",she thought to herself and blushed. nicole was about to apolagize to him but he left already.she sighed and take her stuff from the table.

after the event,they went back to their hotel.both Kara and Infinite stayed in the same hotel. nicole was so exhausted but also bored because the other members already went to sleep except for her.

"aish,where is it?!",nicole threw out all her stuffs on the bed to look for her rings.

"here it is!",nicole exclaimed excitedly.

"eh,mwoya,what is this?this is not mine!",she looked at the ring closely and noticed that its different.

meanwhile in infinite's room.before going to bed sungyeol decided to take a shower.he remembered he still using a ring on his finger.

when he was trying to take it off,he was shocked. "mwoya,this is not my ring,who's ring is this anyway?!",sungyeol thought  while staring at the ring.

"maybe...",he suddenly thought of nicole. sungyeol quickly put on his shoes and went out ignoring the other.

"aish!where can i find here?!",he thought while walking around nervously. suddenly he saw nicole walking around,she looked confused.

"yah nicole!",sungyeol shouted and approached. "you!",nicole was surprised by his sudden appearence.

"did you see a ring which has infinite logo on it??",he asked nicole. "you mean this?",nicole showed her hand to him because she's wearing it.

"yes!!",sungyeol tried to grab her hand but she quickly hide it behind her.

"where's my ring?",nicole asked him. "here!now give the ring!",he yelled at her and showed his hand while still trying to grab her hand.

"omo!is it stuck?!",nicole hold his hand while trying to take it off. "yah!its hurt!",sungyeol shouted in pain. after a few minutes both of them gave up and decided to wash it with soap so that it'll be easy to take it off.

"aish!why did you wear it when you already its not your size?!",nicole scolded him while washing his hand and trying to take off the ring. sungyeol just stared at her while she's helping his washing his hand.

"what?is there something on my face?",nicole asked when she noticed him staring at her.

"eh,what?uh...no,its nothing...",sungyeol blushed and looked away. after they successfully took off the ring,sungyeol wanted to go back to his room but nicole stopped him.

"sungyeol shii!!",nicole grabbed his arm. "what now?",sungyeol answered,annoyed.

"umm...err....i...am lost...",nicole said nervously. sungyeol froze,he stared at her wide eyed.

"can you help me??",nicole asked with a pleading looks. he didn't say anything,he just stared at her."how can she got lost?!",sungyeol thought.

"come on!!help me find my room!!",nicole grabbed his arm. "yah!yah!find it yourself!",sungyeol yelled at her.

"i can't!thats why i need your help!",nicole yelled back at him. sungyeol groaned."fine!",he answered coldly.

"yay!thanks!",nicole cheered and smiled at him. once again,sungyeol blushed,he quickly turned away.

"aish!why did i blushed when she smiled just now?!",he thought to himself. after going around the hotel they finally found the room.

"Sungyeol shii!",nicole stopped him who was ready to go back to his own room.

"What now?!I'm tired already!",sungyeol answered with his cracked voice.

nicole move toward him and took his hands,she pulled him closer to her.

"w-what is she doing?!",Sungyeol thought nervously and gulped.
 


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^o^
this story have 2 parts,but i just update part 1 first >.<
please comment and tell me what you think of this part.:D
and i think i might make a new story based on Infinite-Paradise(i love this song sfm!!><)
n ofc the main girl will always be nicole!XD(cos she's my bias!)
or shud i finish my 2 other story first?