why can't he...just look at me?

Bittersweet one_shot collection

nicole was standing near the gate,waiting for woohyun.

"he's late...",she said while looking at her watch.

then she saw woohyun from far running toward her smiling widely.

"you're late woohyun!",nicole scolded him while punching his shoulder playfuly.

"sorry cole-ah,i cant go home with you today",he replied still smiling. 

nicole froze for a second,she stared at him confused.

"wh...why?",she ask,still staring at him.she was shocked,woohyun never let her went home alone before.

"im going home with seungyeon today",he said excitedly. again nicole froze,stared at him again but a little longer.

"seungyeon?you mean the girl who confessed to you yesterday?,she ask him.

"i thought you rejected her?",she continued then look away and pouted. woohyun laughed softly then grabbed nicole's shoulder and make her face him.

"i never reject her,i just said i need time",he said then smirked. nicole let go from woohyun's grips.

"thats mean...you agreed going out with her?",she asked with a serious tone.

"chukles...of course!and you know what?i think shes cute!",he said happily. woohyun look at his watch.

" i got to go cole-ah,shes probably waiting for me",he said. 

"e..eh?err...yeah!you should go now!she must've waiting long!",nicole said with a fake smile.

"hehe thanks cole-ah,you're the best!",woohyun hugged her before he go. 

nicole waved at him but he didnt look back.she sighed and turned to the opposite direction.she should've tell him that she love him earlier but now,there's nothing she could do.

"I told you before,but now you're too late"

Hearing that voice nicole quickly turned to where it come from.

"Su..Sunggyu?!",she approached him as soon as she saw him standing not far from her.

"what are you doing here?" she glared at him.

"me?i was just passing by" he said with a smile.he can't tell her that he've been following her all day.

"Liar!i know you heard everything!",she punched his shoulder several times. she stopped and hugged him while bursting into tears.

"Su...sunggyu...wh...why..?why can't he just look at me?" she said between sobs.

"Nicole...don't cry...i'm here...",Sunggyu patted her head and hair hair slowly.he hate to see her cry like this.

she was still crying,unable to control her emotion.

Sunggyu break the hug and wiped her tears.he held up her chin and kissed her before whispering "I love you"


sorry if this one is lame!><

but please comment and tell me what you think of it!:D
i'll update more soon!^^