Son of Aphrodite [Bangdae]

Sugar, Spices, and Everything nice

"Why is he here?" Yongguk points his finger to the boy sitting on the floor, eyebrows raise impatiently. The boy looks up at him with cautious eyes, cheeks flushes and bites him lips nervously. 

"Dunno. I thought it was just the three of us." Youngjae shrugs, eyeing the male with little interest but more of irritation. Small mission has usually been strictly the number of three and with this boy, the group is now a four. He wouldn't be too harsh on the other if he was a son of Ares, like Yongguk, or Athena, like him, or Apollo or Haephastus, like Jongup. 

In everyone, it has to be a son of Aphrodite. 

He wouldn't say that out loud, because god will get some revenge on you for insult them like that, especially someone like Aphrodite. 

Yongguk rolls his eyes and sighs. "I would beat the out of you right now but we don't want to waste time, or energy." The boy flinches at the words, cowering into a small huddle on the floor. He looks like an abandoned kitten, and Yongguk almost feel bad, because although he hates human, he loves animals. 

Almost. 

"Why are you here?" Yongguk asks, authority booming in his voice. 

"I-" the other says shyly, "I want to be in a mission, and I've never been sent on one."

Yongguk almost roars at him for that. 

"Are you a freaking idiot? You hid in our ship, almost getting yourself killed, and almost ruined our mission. Just because you want a cute little adventure to tell your pretty gossip friends at the camp?" 

The boy pouts. "We don't gossip that much."

"That's not the point. The point is that if you want a mission, maybe you should start taking sword class and fighting class of any kind seriously, not chit chatting with other kids and worrying about your nail!" 

The boy's face turns red with embarrassment and anger. "Hey! I want to be good at fighting too! I want to excel those classes too! But nobody takes a son of Aphrodite, or any child of Aphrodite, seriously. Just because we're worry about hygiene and possibly breaking our nails doesn't mean we won't fight. I least I know I will." He huffs, face red and breathes short. 

Yongguk raises an eyebrow. "So?" 

The boy stomps his foot in anger and points at him. "See. You don't take me seriously. Nobody does except the kids who want to have a make over or those who want to get laid." He could feel his eyes burn with tears and frustration pending up his chest. Before a tear could slip out, he quickly rubs his eyes. Nobody will takes him seriously. He cries too easily and stomps his foot like a child when he gets angry. He's a son of Aphrodite and all he can do is charm speak and be pretty. 

A hand rubs his head, and he looks up in surprised. "Well then prove yourself. Prove to people you're just more than a pretty face." The taller male throws the boy a knife. "That's your weapon. Learn how to use it, and maybe someday Jongup will make you a sword." 

The boy's mouth is a little open, and he still looks at the other in surprised. Then a smile breaks out on his face, and Yongguk can't deny his heart does a little leap. 

"I'm Yongguk, by the way. Son of Ares."

"I'm Daehyun. Son of Aphrodite."