I Will Always Be With You

Your Shampoo

Mark POV

 

“Hey Jackson..... It’s been a long time…” I said to him, and yes... It's been a way too long for me to handle

 

 

The other's reactions are out of my expectation, i thought they would crying hard and hugging me like a girl that afraid of monsters under her bed. But instead, it is so much greater than i thought though.... All of them were running and i feel like just got hit by an underground train with unfunctioning brake, and yes we all fall to the ground except for the JJs that still trying to look cool even though they are a pair of crying mess right now..

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!???" Said Bambam still hugging me and hiding his face on my chest. So much like a kid isn't he?

"I swear I'LL KILL YOU! OH MY GOD! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Youngjae's reaction is kinda funny so i laughed it off. "What are you laughing at!!??"

"You, control your face Youngjae! Haha" I sat up and ready to explain the whole things when a committee showed up and told the team to get ready for their turn. All of them stand back to their normal condition and prepare themselves to go to the stage, and i just realized that i didn't see Jackson running to me and stuffs. Never mind ~ I'll just meet him after the performance..

 

 

The team's performance was great! Their skills are improved and so many new moves with new songs, it's just PERFECT! And it's time to meet Jackson, because I am so damn missed him and couldn't hold it in any longer! I walked to the back stage which everyone gathered with sweats and a lot of 'finallys', 'that was(s)', 'tirings' are heard. But still, i couldn't find Jackson anywhere near them, so i came to the JJs and ask for his whereabout.

 

"Where's Jackson?"

JB looked at me a little bit surprised by my sudden appearance "Oh Mark, mmm... I'm not sure, when we finished he just take his belongings and leave. Why don't you text him?"

"Give me his number!"

"Still the old one..." And with no time to waste, i texted him in a speed of light...

 

 

To : Lovely Jackson :*

8 : 00 PM

                            Jackson, it's Mark... Where are you??

 

 

It takes long time for him to reply.... but it's fine as long it's him...

 

From : Lovely Jackson :*

8 : 19 PM

                            Practice Room.

 

 

Something is wrong with him, i couldn't figured it out what but it's like not Jackson at all. With no much thought, i just drive away to where the practice room is fastly but safely. I won't risk the second chance of meeting with my other half, Jackson Wang.

 

 

 

 

I arrived on 8 : 47 PM and walke- no running to the practice room inside the building. When i turned, i saw him sitting with both of his hands covering his face and sobs are heard. I walked closer to him and put my hands on his shoulder. He fliched, i think he's not aware of my present yet but when he knows who i am, he relaxed but not turning his face, instead he cried harder which make me feel like tearing apart.

 

"Jackson? I missed you. Are you okay?"

 

Silent.

 

"Jackson?"

"You ask me am i okay?" He turned his face and let me see his face that look like a mixed of anger, confusion, but happy, those feelings are written clearly on his face. "You left me just like that, without news, you know how broken i was?"

"I'm sorry, but i couldn't tell you that time."

"Yeah, but you told Jinyoung! Why not me?? I'm worried!! I don't know your whereabouts and what are you doing!!! Why you did those things to me!!?" He cried harder if it even possible.

"This is why..." I could see and tell that he is confuse, and what a cute face of a confusion Jackson is that i just want to hug him merciless..

"What-" sobs "...do you mean?"

I walked closer to him and put my hands on his now reddening cheeks. "I can't see you like this, you are my other half and will always be the reason i live."

 

 

 

Jackson POV

 

"I can't see you like this, you are my other half and will always be the reason i live."

With that, i blurted all of my every feelings all these years and harshly pushed Mark so he now backed a little with surprise by my sudden reaction.

"YOU SAID THAT! I feel like dying that you are just gone with no trace, and after years Jinyoung told me that you had a cancer!! Why don't you told me yourself!? Why it has to be him and not yourself!!? I feel like pissed off and i hate you for that! I hate you for causing so much pain in my heart and my brain!! You make me suffer both physically and mentally!! You can't just gone and think like i will getting happier as time goes!! GOD! Why i said all of these things!" Sttutters and sobs are came out of my mouth while talking and it's getting much more awkward. And Mark being silent isn't make things any better though.... I closed my eyes tightly and wait for him to just feeling disappointed and walk away and just gone again~ I felt like a terrible person that ever lived on earth, but instead he hug me lovingly and said "I missed you...."

What happened? He should be angry or speechless or- but why? Isn't he- why it's hot in here, does the air conditioner broken or what?! "I missed you, and I'm sorry." Tears start to falling from my now swollen eyes and without realizing it, i am now hugging him thightly like my life depends on him..

 

"Sorry...."

"No, you are not! I am! I'm really sorry for making you suffer. Yes i am ing selfish, i can't and don't wanna see you broken in front of my eyes, but instead you are hurt behind." "Are you still mad to me?"

I chuckled a bit "Who said i was mad? I was just disappointed with all of these dramas and yet i couldn't find an ability to be mad at you. I- I like you too much." He hugged me much stronger than before and somehow i could feel him slighty smiled.

 

"I love you, Jackson Wang. I really do." He kissed my head. I looked up to see him with tears but not like me. He's cool even though he is crying.

 

"I love you too, Mark Tuan.. So damn much." I put my hand in the back of his neck and slowly pull him closer and kiss him in the lips. He smiled into the kiss and deepen like there won't be next time.

 

 

 

"Don't you even dare to leave me again Or i swear i'll track you down everywhere you are!"

 

"No, i won't. I'm all yours. You are my home, and i will always be with you." We kissed again, romantically.

 

 

 


 

 

God such a short and terrible story :( I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, because you know vocational school is kinda hard when it's time for you to work -_- but here i am... completing the story of Your Shampoo. Sorry if it's confusing or ununderstandable(what kind of word is that?-_-) By the way, if you are not enough of it just read my other project fic still about Markson titled L'AMOUR VRAI by me and BabyShades. Comments are needed for later improvement and also for my writing skill that still horrifying ._. Thanks !