I Love You, Wherever you are....

Your Shampoo

ATTENTION!

 

Some of you might be a little bit confuse, so let me explain it first.

The story is a boy x boy version of After School - Shampoo MV storyline....

What they learn wasn't tap dance like AS, but more like a normal modern dance....

In the end, you can call this chapter an angst or whatever, but if you let me (since i don't like angst), i'll give you more chapter to give Mark and Jackson a happy ending.

And I'm sorry for the mistakes since i didn't double check the story, enjoy everyone! Don't forget to leave a comment.........

 

 


 

 

Jackson POV

 

Hello, my name is Jackson, 20 years old. We moved to Seoul because my father had job here for 2 years and both me and my mother were tag along. Let’s just straight to the point. I love fencing and had become a representative of Hongkong National Fencer. My father was a saber fencer too, so he kind of affected me to follow his step as a fencer. But lately I had feels for dancing and I would really like to learn it. So I came to one of the popular dance club in town, and signed myself to join them since their recruitment is so rarely held. At first my father was against it, but I tried to convince him and finally he was okay with it. And this is my story……

 

I signed myself on that club two days ago, and they said that I have to come to their practice place at 1 PM to join the audition. So here I am, at my bedroom fighting with my own thought that I should go or not. I was kind of nervous and not sure about this. I mean, yes I love dance, but my previous hobby was fencing and it’s far enough to be related with dancing. But then I remember that I already convinced my father about it and had his permission, it better worth try than waste it for nothing. So I took a shower and get myself ready so I would get there earlier, better than late wasn’t it? After got myself ready, I took my phone and brought some stuff that might be necessary, even If you wanted to know there’s nothing else beside phone, wallet, headset, and a hand towel in my bag. I said goodbye to my parents, and took a taxi. In the way there my nervous level was increasing second by second that I knew I was getting nearer from that place.

The taxi pulled over after 15 minutes roaming the town to find shortcut so we didn’t have to take the way with busiest traffic in afternoon. I pay the driver and pushed myself inside the building. Once I got inside, I saw a big door more like a stage door. Curiosity took me and I really wanted to know what that room is for, I opened the door and it showed me a wide room with many chairs for the audience and also some photos of the current line member hanging above the stage. ‘I’m sure that one day, my face will be hanging there too’ I thought. Then I felt my phone vibrated.

 

From : unknown number
12 : 27

            Good afternoon. I’m Mark Tuan, the club’s dance teacher. I would like to inform you that the audition will be started at the practice room half an hour from now on. I suggest you to come here right now, so you won’t late. Thanks.

 

Oh Mark, I met him two days ago when I signed up myself. I was about to walked away and headed to the practice room but then I realized one thing……… “Where’s the practice room anyway?” I opened my phone again and reply to Mark’s message.

 

To : unknown number
12 : 28

            I’m sorry, I’m at the building already but I don’t know where the practice room is. I’m in a huge room, I think it’s the stage.

 

I waited for his reply and took a sit on one of the chair, and not long after my phone vibrated again indicated a reply from Mark.

 

From : unknown number
12 : 28

            Oh you are there? Just take right from the front door, but in your case you’ll have to take left when you get out of that room. Just follow the way and it will lead you to the practice room.

 

I followed his instruction and walked following the way he said earlier. Then I heard some music playing and I was sure that came from the room. I walked until I reached the corner of the way, as I took my gaze to the left, I saw the members were stretching themselves. I made my way down the stairs and bowed at them, and my nervous level was increasing more and more since their reactions were……….. flat. “There you are! Hi I’m Mark Tuan.” He introduced himself and the other members were just bowed at me.

He made the other sit down and he started to introduce me “Okay everyone, this is Jackson Wang. And he will join us if he passed the audition.” I bowed to them. But then, I didn’t sure if I will be accepted here since there were some member that look like didn’t care at all and some, actually two of them were the most anticipate about my presence. I watched their performance before, and I knew that two of them are the JJ Brother, Jaebum and Jinyoung. “Alright Jackson, JJ will show you our dancing style first. And then we will give you two minute to do freestyle, music from us.” I nodded and JJ stood up from their current seat, ready to show us their amazing dance moves.

The music started and both of them tried to follow the beat and start their moves. No doubt, I was amaze, of course! That why they were chosen as the group’s main dancer and got their own nickname, ‘The JJ Brothers’. Being too amaze, I didn’t realize that they were finished, I clapped my hands and smiling to them. They approached and took a seat beside me. “Wow that’s cool!” I said and they were smiling widely. “Okay now, Jackson let’s start your audition.” Mark looked at me and pointed his head to the spot in front of us. I stood up there silently as Mark walked to the iPod and play the music. The music started and this is it! Thanks to myself I practiced some moves before going here and took 2 days full for me to fully get the steps. I didn’t know what I’m doing right now, I just………. dancing. Didn’t know or more accurate, didn’t want to know either if I was good or horrible. At first Mark looked at me with his normal expression and so the other did, but after a minute passed they all focusing their gaze to me with kind of ‘O.O’ expression on their faces, it’s like they found a prey for their dinner tonight. Of course nervous, and I wondered two things that possibly happen by now-like situation: One, they were just like ‘What the-- even my grandma could do it better than that’ or Two, they were like ‘I thought he didn’t have any experience in dancing, but why he do it so well then?’ and I thought the second option was too optimistic but I wanted to choose that one. Mark stood up still looking at me, and I saw two of them I don’t know who, whispering to each other. There! I became so insecure right now, and I decided just to end it here and hope they wouldn’t mind. I bowed once again and they clapped, that was make me more confuse. I couldn’t hear what they will say about it.

Mark stopped the music and looked at me “Wow, th-that’s quite good for someone that has no experience in dancing.” Did I hear it right? “Yeah! Jaebum and I were also not that good at our first time dancing. Good job Jackson!” Wow! Surprising! This was my first time being complimented by my senior at things I wasn’t that good at. “Congratulation! I thought you know what the result, ain’t you?” D-Did I? “Did I pass?” I asked, still couldn’t believe. “Of course!” And then everyone approached me and gave me a congratulation hand shake while Jaebum wrapped his hands around my shoulder and Jinyoung ruffled my hair. I was so excited! I couldn’t believe that this is really happened! Mark told me that I can go home and said that they would inform me about their next practice schedule. I walked out of the building and decided to just take a walk to home.

 

As I arrived at home, it was empty, nobody home. I knew my father still at work, my mother might be at a random mall around the block since she loved shopping, and even he could forget my presence when she tagged me along with her, what a good mother. By the way, just took that aside, I was still happy because I never thought that I will passed the audition, moreover it was dancing! A thing I just started to like! And to be honest, Mark got my attention, I don’t know what, but it just something about him that was attracts me and whatever that was, it made me want to know him further. I managed to go to my room without bumped anything on the way, I threw my bag to random spot and jumped off the bed. I didn’t feel hungry or anything, I just wanted to sleep for days until the day for practice is coming. That’s when I felt my phone vibrated ‘It was probably Mark’ I thought.

 

From : unknown number
2 : 47 PM

            Hi Jackson! I have your number from Mark, I just want to tell you that we scheduled the next practice on Friday, is it okay? By the way, it’s Jinyoung.

 

Friday? That means, 3 days left. Urgh, why couldn’t it start faster! A sigh slipped my mouth and I replied Jinyoung’s message.

 

To : unknown number
2 : 47 PM

            Oh Jinyoung! Yes, it’s alright~ I’m free though… See you on Friday then (:

 

Still have to wait, be patient Jacks! It was only 3 days, not forever~ I rolled my body to the other side of the bed facing wall. Finally I could close my eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

From : Park Jinyoung
9 : 52

            Jackson, where are you?? The practice is about to start……!

 

To : Park Jinyoung
9 : 54

            I’m on my way!

 

It’s Friday already! Yeaayy!! I could finally see Mark and the other members. About 5 minutes later I made it to the practice and panting hard since I ran for about more or less 500 steps to get here. I didn’t take taxi because the traffic was too busy and maybe I would arrive there when everyone packed their stuff to go home~ nothing special actually, just a normal practice. But still I felt happy that I could see Mark. The practice ended within 4 hours and then Mark dismissed us.

 

 

 

So here I was again, at the practice room. We had been practicing for the 9th time now, and I managed to get the steps little by little. Everyone treated me well now, so they were not that close to anyone they barely know. I had to admit that I was so happy to be the one of the member in this club! I even practicing at home before I went here just to remind me the previous lesson so I wouldn’t that lost when we had practice.

Today we got new steps and it was quite hard for me. So when Mark dismissed us, I was the only one to stay at the practice. We exchange goodbye and everyone was walking out of the building to go to God-knows where to. I kept trying the steps we’ve learned earlier and WTF!!! It was hard! Trying and trying and…….. fell. Damn, why it had to be that difficult!? I tried again, and missed some steps that made me fall for the hundredth time now. My leg was quite hurt and I feel frustrated. Sigh came out from my mouth and I sat silently for awhile. And that’s when I realized there was a pair of foot in front of me. I looked up to see who was the owner and all I could do is looking at him with mouth wide open, it was Mark.

“Mark? What are you doing here? I thought you left already?”

“I just going back to grab some stuffs, and then I saw you here. What happened?”

“I was just trying to get the steps. It kind of difficult for me. Hhe” Awkward.

“Mmm… well then, would you let me to help you?” God Mark, how could I say no to that beautiful face of yours! “Of course, I would love to.” I smiled awkwardly. Mark gave me his hand indicates to help me stand up, I grabbed his hand and we start the ‘private-lesson’.

It was good or I might say PERFECT! He showed me the detail slowly and carefully so I could get it. We had so much fun, and by the time I stood up facing the mirror, he lifted up my chin so I could look at him. I was blushing hard that moment and it felt like the whole world stop for a while just for me to look at him longer. And the best part of the lesson was that our choreo had a rotate part, and I accidentally stepped on my own foot that caused me to fall to his embrace. Well it was awkward, we see at each other for about a minute before I stood up correctly and look away avoiding his gaze. Suddenly he held my hands and looked at my eyes, deeply.

I could see that he feels nervous right now, It should be because of what he would tell me right now. He cleared his throat and “Ehhmm… Jackson, I-I you know, are you free on Wednesday? Or tomorrow?”

I chuckled a bit before answer his question “Yes, both. Why?”

“Mmmm……” He gulped before continue his sentence. “Well, would you mind if I ask you t-to go…mmm.. to go out?” This time he was the one who smiled awkwardly.

“Go out? Hmmm…..” I pretended like I was thinking hard and I could see Mark’s face getting tensed. Never felt good to tease other before, I laughed inside. “B-but i-it’s okay if you don’t want to, I can--”

“No. No.. I would love to, where and when?” I replied, scared that he would think that I didn’t want to. “Tomorrow? After practice?” he answered.

“But, I have to go home first. Ask my parent’s permission and get change?”

“Okay sure, then I will take you home now and I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 4?”

“Okay!” The atmosphere were so tensed between us, so I hurriedly pack my stuff and walked with him out of the building to his car. And he took me home, we exchange a goodbye and smiling to each other before we parted. And this is what I was waiting for! A date~ with Mark~ YUHUHUUUU!!!! I dance from happiness in front of my house, when I finally back to earth, I realized that my mother was looking at me with her what-happen-with-my-child-did-he-bump-a-car-or-something? look. But that didn’t matter, because Mark just asked me out on a date!!! Even he didn’t state it as an official date, but still! IT’S A DATE!

 

 

 

“Alright, everyone! Enough for today, see you on next Monday!” Mark dismissed us.

Everyone took sip of mineral water and walked to the side of the room and lean their lifeless body on the wall. Me too, and now I’ve made a good relationship with other beside JJ, especially with Youngjae. He was a nice person to talk to, I never get bored even if we had some random conversation.

“Hey Jackson hyung, why are you look so happy today?”

I looked at him, is it that obvious? “Well, I don’t know. Just happy you know? Sometimes people could become happy without knowing what the reasons are, right?” ‘What a dumb answer Jackson!’

“Well, that’s strange. Usually I became happy because there is a CLEAR reason you know…”

“Yeah whatever” I kept smiling thinking about how our date would be, it was more nervous than the audition day of course. Mark walked toward me and I tensed “So, at 4?” I smiled back at him “Y-Yess…” “See you later then~” He walked away packing his stuffs and left.

“Ah~~ That’s why……” Youngjae said.

 

 

As I arrived at home, a sigh came out of my mouth. It’s still 4 hours left, since we had an early practice so it was over earlier too. And I felt sleepy too, ‘Sleep a bit won’t hurt, right?’ I thought. I walked to my room and jumped off the bed to get some sleep first, so I would have some energy later.

 

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It’s 3 PM already!! Thanks to my luck I woke up one hour before he would pick me up. I stood up and quickly to the bathroom to get myself ready first, and I felt like a girl right now. I didn’t know what to wear, so I just wore simple clothes that Mark would probably like. Took an hour to decide what to wear and made myself a little bit more handsome. And I heard Mark’s car horn in front of my house, I got out and ran toward Mark’s car. “You ready? Mark asked. “More than ready, c’mon!” I replied, “Okay let’s go.” We left and I let myself took by Mark anywhere he wanted to. And surprisingly he didn’t take me to a fancy restaurant or a café, instead he took me to a park with a lot of sakura trees.

“Do you mind if I take you here Jackson?” he asked with concern look, afraid if I didn’t like it. Actually I would always love to go anywhere at least it with him. “Of course, I love park.” I smiled widely, and so was he.

He parked his car on the parking lot, and we walked to the park. It was kind of awkward because none of us wanted to talk first, but then he was the first one to speak “I’m sorry I didn’t take you to a huge mall or fancy restaurant, Jackson. It’s just, I love this kind of atmosphere, so peace and felt warm you know?”

“Don’t say that Mark! I said I love it. And I think we have a lot of common, beside we have the same passion I also love this kind of atmosphere. That’s why I’ll go if you take me to any club in the entire universe.” He laughed, and I love his laughing voice. “Hahaha, I’m happy that you happy.” I- no, we blushing hard.

The entire date we just talking about random things, started from the first time Mark love dancing until he became the famous dance club teacher. And the park had a long way to go, so we had more than enough time to getting to know each other. After a couple minute of walking he started to give a sign of ‘intertwining our fingers’ so I took his hand and intertwined our finger while walking through the park. But thanks again to my luck, I had to go to the toilet and it means I had to let his warm hand go.

“Mark, I need to go to the toilet. Wait here okay?” He smiled and nodded while I walked to the nearest public toilet, he sat on one of the bench there. Finished with my business I walked to Mark and he just smiling to me, and god I love his smile more and more, it’s like his smile was giving me a light to live happily and peacefully. As we got hungry, we went to one of food stall and he was the one to treat me. Our date went well, very well, very much PERFECT! He took me home at 6 and we exchange goodbye.

“Thank you so much for asked me out today, I had so much fun.” I said nervously, he looked at me and replied “Don’t mention it! I had so much fun either. It’s the best day I ever had in my entire life.” “Okay then, maybe I should go now--“ I was about to leave the car but he held my wrist and pulled me back to the seat. “Jackson, I have something to tell you, but promise me you won’t freak out?” I was confuse and so nervous at the same time. ‘I hope he will say that’ I thought while smiling for no reason. “Okay, I promise I won’t.”

He took his breath and gulped a couple times before looked back at me and then he started talking “Okay this is it! Jackson…. Since our first met, actually.. I-I think I have something for you…. At first I was confused because I never had such feelings like this before moreover toward a guy---“ he gulped again and so was I, and then he continued his sentence “--and what I wanted to say is, I can’t hold to say this to you anymore…. Jackson……… I love you, and I would really like to be there for you as long as I could. A-And and--” this time I was the one to cut his words “I love you too Mark. And yes, I would love you to be there for me, and I will try to be there for you too… If you let me.” “No one could ever deny your request Jackson. You are too precious to me.” He leaned closer to my face and crashed his plump lips into mine. I was so shocked! But instead I kissed him back, our kiss was full of love and,….. lust. And then we pulled away because of lack of oxygen. “So, see you on monday…. Jackie…” AAAAAA!!!!!! He made me a nickname!!! “See you on monday too Markiee…” He gave me a peck on the lips and once again we exchange goodbye, but with love this time.(What is that?-_-) I had to wait for another 5 days just to meet him again. After lots of practice we decided to not take the second practice this week and took a day off to rest and mark said he also has another schedule so, yeah~

 

 

Monday!!! We could meet again and I couldn’t hide my feeling that I was so happy now. I went to school first, oh ya I was in my senior this year so I would graduate a few months left. After back from school, I went to the practice room hurriedly. Even when I was inside the building I couldn’t hold the urge to meet Mark. We just texted for the past few days, but we lost contact on Saturday and Sunday so that why I missed him so much. Two days felt like an eternity when you fell in love. Ah how cheesy~

I ran to the practice room and turned to face my favorite teacher, but then what I saw wasn’t Mark, it was somebody else. Jinyoung patted his side indicate me to took a seat beside him, so I made my way down the stairs and approached him. And that’s when I realized that he was introducing himself to us. But that mean-

“Jinyoung, where’s Mark?” I asked him expressionless. “He, h-he couldn’t come.” “But why we have to change his position??” He just looked at me, and I confused, yet I couldn’t ask the reason since I felt really down to the core of the earth right now. I didn’t realize that my eyes started to watery while everyone else just chatting to each other. Only Jinyoung that knew what I truly felt right now.

After the practice, as always everyone else going their own way and the studio left only me and Jinyoung. He asked by Jaebum to check the stage for our performance later. “I will check the stage, do you want to come with me?” He asked. “No thanks, I need to practice more.” I smiled, a fake one and he seemed to notice it but then he just nod and left to the stage room. I practiced for half an hour already, but still couldn’t get myself concentrate. I felt really down and it’s like the whole world turned to be a sorrow edition of earth. I always missed my steps and once again I fell because of it. I couldn’t hold the urge to cry and frustrated. And then Jinyoung approached me and gave me some comfort. “Where is he, Jinyoung?” he avoided my face “I don’t know. But no matter what happen, you have to be strong for yourself……and for Mark. Okay?” We hug each other tightly, and I felt more relaxed that before. We packed our stuffs and headed out of the building.

The next practice felt so different without Mark, it’s like breathing without air. Like impossible. The teacher excused himself to attend another schedule and the other members took 15 minutes break. They asked me to come with them but as usual, I would like to practice more than going anywhere with this kind of mood. So here I am, at the studio alone. Practicing while waiting the others back from their break.

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

Jackson was practicing while waiting for the other members back from their break. He just kept himself focus on practicing but what he didn’t know was that Mark staring at him from behind. He stood behind the wall, make sure that the others and Jackson wouldn’t see him. He turned into pieces inside, but smiling instead, that he could see Jackson’s beautiful face one more time. 15 minutes passed and the others were back. Mark saw Jinyoung approached Jackson first and then followed by the rest of the member. They gave him support mentally and Mark was happy to see Jackson’s smile before he left. Jinyoung stared at Mark and nod his head as if he was understood on Mark’s decision. And by that, Mark left with relaxed feelings because he could see Jackson for the last time.

 

Day by day passed and now Jackson’s face was hanging above the stage along with the others. They had so much fun while practicing and now their relationship with each other were getting closer than ever. Jaebum took role as a leader of the group and gladly led them into perfectness. In a few days they would have a showcase performance, so they were practice hard to get a good result.

 

 

 

 

Jackson POV

 

The day of our performance was come, and we prepared ourselves at the backstage room. Jaebum and Jinyoung helped me with my costume and after we all ready, they left to the backstage leaving me alone to tie my shoes. I checked myself on the mirror one more time and talked to myself and to Mark especially, wherever he was.

“Mark, I wish you were here to watch your student’s performance, to watch us your friends, and to watch me…… Wherever you are, I will never forget about you, about us, about everything. I thanked you for teaching me how to dance properly and above all, thank you for loving me. Don’t forget about me okay? I wish you were here for me to say how much I fell for you. Mark, I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I will always love you.” And then I left the room to head for the other that was on the backstage already. The events committee told us to prepare ourselves. 5 minutes later, we went to the stage and walked to our position.

 

“This is for you……….. Mark hyung!”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Maybe, i'll make one more chapter to explain what truly happened with mark in his POV (my version of course).... and please tell me if you like it, so i can give you all a happy ending story (i don't like this kind of ending actually T.T) Thanks for reading, have a good day/night ^^ :)